What do Latin Americans think of Spain?

What do Latin Americans think of Spain?

ur mum

they sucked as an empire. Failed to develop themselves back in Spain and took lots of minerals and other products from their rightful clay (the Americas).
They fell for the British and Dutch tricks and thanks to that they couldn't build a firm base for development
We shouldn't had repealed the British invasions

I like Spain

Average Brazilian: Real Madrid, Barcelona & Bullfighting

Me: Spanish Inquisition, Bullfighting, siesta, Real Madrid, Barcelona and kingdom of Spain.

Reconquer California pls. And send your most macho fernando martinezes

DEVUELVAN EL LORO

¿Y una cacatúa no sirve?

They gave Latinas to the world and for that I'm grateful.

Change "Latin Americans" for Spanish speakers.

We don't think about Spain.

Isn't Portuguese like 95% identical to Spanish?

Portuguese is spanish with down syndrome.

Portuguese people are just Spaniards in denial

Which one are you referring to: Language or People?
Language yes, People maybe

Spaniards have hairy asses

spaniards are portuguese in denial

Portugués is a lazy form of Spanish

True

portuguese has more complex pronounciation. spanish is like portuguese-lite without all the vowels unlocked

this

I like Spejin, they give us nationality for free. My mom is a spanish citizen and she has never even stepped a foot in the place.

i liek spen :D

I thought that you had to live here for two years to get the nationality

She got it from her grandparents, and if a law proposed by Podemos passes I'll be able to become a spanish citizen soon

Maybe one of her parent's were a spaniard. Your sons are always spaniards.

>Impying we think about Spain

this. we dont think at all about them

my grandad was born in Mexico to Spanish immigrants and kept his nationality, so yeah.

Think of =/= Think about or Care about

bad dubs

>ius sanguinis

Complete shit. We all should follow the true leaders of humankind, France: live there at least 5 years, pass a test on French language and French culture, and then acquire nationality

No, Portuguese is the thinking man's Spanish. It's written about the same, but it's spoken very very differently.

This is correct. Spanish is trial-version Portuguese. It's almost literally how how babies talk before they are taught the proper language.

this
only thing that actually matters about Spain for anyone age 8-16 in Latin America

I don't really think much of them other that they're kind of really fucking stupid.

Stole a continent worth of gold yet they weren't able to fight off the french, anglo or dutch pirates, not to mention they faded into irrelevancy.

what you want me to say then?
"thanks for coming to the asscrack of the planet to fuck some natives oh great iberian empire, we wouldnt be here if it werent for you coming here and staying for no good reason"
or
"thanks for being a shitty empire so that a frenchie could step on you and accitentally free half a continent out of your hands, you REALLY made the grade!"
:/

wena nido

>wena nido
wut

he means 6chan, macaco

thanks, indio

I like Andalucía.

tiraflechas think he is better than a monkey

just checked in the mirror

it' true

Post ass

Really rude! APOLOGIZE

what about a dog from Andalucía?

i don't

But it's true

why do Portuguese/BR have such inferiority complex about their language?

The chicanos here only care about their soccer

They speak funny

wtf I hate hungary now!

i don't often think about it and have no strong opinions about it or its people
been there once to madrid and barcelona, it was an ok trip

Same thing USA thinks of england

USA doesn't villanize UK that much, i mean tea party is a footnote compared to "muh gold" and "muh opressors" in latin america

how is that inferiority? he was just posting facts

usa actually likes the uk

>he
yeah sure thing samefag

>implying there can be women on Sup Forums
oh you

Rude, arrogant, and lazy. They have really good food though.

Shit taste maefam

>not getting the point
poortuguese intellectuals everyone

CHI

That sounds like me desu
I'm not rude though I swear

>deflecting the argument

what

women like you shouldn't be allowed here and that's the only argument that matters here

it's Spanish with more O

wow rude

i'm not latin american but spanish people are loud and smelly. we go to spain for beaches and sun but end up drunk because we can't stand you

Fuck you you fucking worthless piece of shit, I shit on your whore mother and all of your dead relatives, dont ever reply to me again you fucking pillock

Portuguese is the true linguistic heir to Latin.

They hate us IRL for some reason.

no, it's actually 99,999%

I hate the Conquistadores because they brought Western civilization here. They raped the Americas. I'd much rather live like my ancestors, only worrying about survival and procreation.

Spain's biggest mistake was fucking the Amerindians and then the slaves to be honest. We northern euros were smart enough to ban miscegenation until the 60s

You can still do that

wtf i'm spanish now

>only worrying about survival and procreation
How is that any different to now?

>Go to a country
>complain about its people
>keep going there
Literally Muslim tier

>it's Spanish with more palato-alveolars and final "oo"s
FTFY (based on own observations of Brazilian Portuguese though).

only brazilian has those palato-alveolar fricattives

Brazilian is better than portuguese, portugal's portuguese is like a drunk russian trying to speak spanish, Brazil's is better for the ear

>I'd much rather live like my ancestors
no you wouldn't you stupid child