LOL HOLY CRAP THE MEMES ARE TRUE!!!!

'African migrant sexually assaulted Swedish ten-year-old girl in her home after the victim's mother agreed to house refugees'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582529/African-migrant-lied-15-sexually-assaulted-Swedish-ten-year-old-girl-home-victim-s-mother-agreed-house-refugees.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/swedish-mother-opens-up-home-to-refugee-who-promptly-assaults-her-daughter/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds hot. Any vid?

>10 year old
>breasts

>London talking

The pertinent point is that it was one of these stupid silly dippy oblivious women who took a refugee into her own house with her children in it. These people are dangerous idiots. Women are awful at avoiding threats.

Good I hope the leftists and dumb cunts get properly fucked up; that way the world will learn.

>victim's mother decided

Sweden: where the mother decides instead of the father

>Sweden: where the mother decides instead of the father

This is why her daughter got molested in the first place. Women are awful at this stuff.

I honestly don't understand taking an adult man to live with your house. It's just wrong and weird.

I actually could consider taking in a refugee woman or a child. Saying this as a woman myself. But I'd never dare to take an adult male to live with me, especially if I had kids. Never.

>convicted of sexually abusing a 10 year old girl
>only has to pay £425 and 10 hours of 'therapy'

I am so mad.

if that worked we would no longer have leftists

>Tell my swedish wife NO WAY
>she divorces me
>takes the kids to live with her because the court considers me to be racist
>brings some refugees anyway

what is the solution?

"15"

muslim mayor

Because nothing really went wrong enough, life is still comfy etc.

Well you are one of the women who has at least some sense of threats like this, but a lot of women (especially the refugees welcome crowd) are completely unable to calculate risks and are silly and emotional.

It was proven he's 19 though.

WALEED WILL SUCCEED

>I actually could consider taking in a refugee woman or a child.

But even you are still not great in this stuff, as a woman. The woman in the article thought the guy was 15 and a child. Why would you take any fake refugee invader into your house? Jesus Christ. Listen to Ludwig on these matters.

the fugee dindu nuthing, it was clearly a sexual emergency
this wouldn't have happened if the racist mom or the racist state gave him free pussy

fucks sake

din du nuffin

Wow, I'm verys traight

is the prayer mat already set up, Ayana

ficki ficki?

I wouldn't take anyone to live with me, but I in certain circumstances I could in theory consider welcoming a sensible woman or an actual child to my household.

But a man, no.

>I actually could consider taking in a refugee woman or a child
You're the reason our country is fucked.

>Saying this as a woman myself.
are you the canadian lesbian that moved to sweden?

The solution comes in many different calibers my friend

Fair. But don't even consider the 'refugees', listen to your good male friend Sven and maybe your country won't be a satellite to Zimbabwe in the coming years.

oh fucking wow
did you guys read the actual article?

>However as any documents of identification had been lost on the journey from Eritrea to Sweden, his identity and age could not be established, and no further tests were carried out by Swedish authorities to support his claims.

>During the investigation, Andai told police that he had started school when he was around ten, attended school for seven years, and then left school two years prior to arriving in Sweden, which would make him 19 years old.

THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO INVESTIGATE HOW OLD HE WAS
HAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT
He literally fucked up the entire thing by being such a retarded nigger that he couldn't do basic arithmetic. They didn't need to use dental records or anything to prove his age, the dumb nigger fucked it up.
Jesus fucking christ sweden.

>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.
>The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/swedish-mother-opens-up-home-to-refugee-who-promptly-assaults-her-daughter/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

They don't investigate age unless they look over 40 or something.

Nope.

As I explained, I'm not considering taking in a refugee, but if I was forced to take one, I'd never, ever take an adult man. I just feel like that I shouldn't be saving adult men at all, they should take care of themselves. Where dem kids and womyn at? Those are the ones that actually needs help.

Although knowing that refugee children are actually 30, I bet that the refugee women would be traps too. After all, it's racist to doubt refugees' age. I bet it's racist to doubt their gender too.

will you take me in as a refugee pls
im a 25 year old adult male
I'll even call you mommy

>xenostrogens in water

>detroit talking

White people aren't indigenous to the US. Losing London is worse than losing the entirety of the US.

Left wingers deserve their fate. They've been warned enough times.

>Losing London is worse than losing the entirety of the US.
thats wrong

losing us is worse than losing half of europe

A shitty left wing commentator =/= the mayor of arguably the most powerful and iconic city in Europe

Nice try Nigel. Your country is lost

Solution dispenser are banned

22 LR

For nothing more insidious when dealing with varmint.

How do you fuck up this bad sweden. How?!

I fucking hate my country. We need a new Hitler who's ready to slaughter some kebabs

The voting base is too brainwashed. Everyone who knows what is up is fleeing sweden. Same thing is happening in Germany on a larger scale.

There's no fighting back at this point, the point of no return has passed. They have political control now through mob rule.

Fleeing where?

>he teased me
>I teased him

>be extremely flirtatious with man
>man goes to fuck you
>"wait i'm just naturally a flirty whore i don't want this"
>man is confused but stuck it in anyway because not held back by western cultural sensibilities
Women

It is fucking terrifying neighboring the unstable Swedistan.

His punishment is a £400 fine and 10 hours of therapy. Jesus Christ Sweden.

Single mothers should be deported.

Mate I swear, single mothers are so awful at parenting when it comes to threats like this. The are so silly and oblivious.

I remember Stef went through the statistis. The safest place for a child is with their married biological parents.

The statistics for single mothers are awful, and the most likely predictor for child abuse is when the single mother brings in a non biological male as her partner into the house with them. They bring in these scum males and are completely oblivious to threats.

Build wall. Let me in first though. I want off this ride.

To here I presume.

>Some refugees are rapists!
>That means we shouldn't house any of them!
This is a very unfair mindset. You'd let innocent Syrians die, just because there's a 1% chance you'll get raped?

>saying this as a woman myself
Opinion discarded.

Take one of your own people in, you cuck.

You are the reason Sweden is the rape capital of Europe and ranks high worldwide.

Spoken like a true Swede, stay cucked.

>ten year olds

It's actually 100% natural for the new male to kill the cubs that aren't his so the woman is ready for breeding again.

you said you could consider

whatever I aint the one who is gunna get raped

Yeah exactly, the new male doesn't care for the children as they are not biologically his. And the type of male who takes up with a single mother is mostly likely to be undesirable. These things are so predictable, yet women walk into them with no clue, this is why you need the biological father in the household.

>I actually could consider taking in a refugee woman or a child

leftist virtue signalling

As someone who got maimed by the new lover's pitbull at five years old: This. So much fucking this.

>Actually considering being ok with taking people of alien nationalities, that came to your country purely for economic reasons, into your home
Literally taking in leeches

>As if even that 1% isn't too much to compromise the safety of your own home
You're a danger to yourself.

>innocent Syrians
How do you know that, when you don't even know how they actually are?

>Syrians
They go to Sweden because that's where they get the most welfare, you know that, right?
What do you owe to fucking Syrians?
Why can't they flee to another country in the Arabic world?
Why do you have to pay for those problems?
Why don't we point out to the Arabic world that it is their resposability and not ours?
Why don't we just tell them to fuck off and clean up their shit themselves?

I think something is wrong with your mindset, Aisha.

>memes are true
You're fucking retarded if this is the first time you're hearing this story. It's been happening for over a year now.

Believe me I understand. Some of the men my single mother brought into the house....Jesus.. Women are awful at this. In the past, the father had to give permission to the man marrying his daughter for a reason. And when they got married, the woman didn't just drop the Husband for a conveyor belt of low lives.

AY YO HOLD UP

SO YOU WAS SAYING WE WUZ PEDOZ AND SHIIIIIIEET?????!!!

Fucking google translate how pathetic.