Cringe thread? whats the cringiest thing you've seen today Sup Forums. Pic related for me

Cringe thread? whats the cringiest thing you've seen today Sup Forums. Pic related for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedreamchaserslegacy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I
youtube.com/watch?v=4oTPXlLCYWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I get drunk I like watching his videos and I have no fucking idea why. I think I like that he doesn't think it's cringey but he's also kind of self aware.

He makes fun of himself a lot.

Some OC.

wtf mate
.i can see why some people get a laugh from him, i just think his sense of reality is fucking gone

This dude used to frequent /k/ a couple years back, that's how I found out about him. He used to say that he could challenge anyone to a duel or sword fight but because of family reasons it's not worth the risk. He's also said that he knows he's a neckbeard omega and will never be with a girl so he devotes most if not all of his free time to blades.
iirc he has never had a job and his mom pays for all of his blades but I think now some people or companies will send him stuff to review

He has moments of self awareness but I've seen him doing a let's play or whatever the fuck you young people call it. He's kind of a dick to whoever he's playing with. He's off putting towards his camera man in some videos too. So I get where you're coming from. At least he's passionate about something though.

He moved out didn't he? Is his mom paying for that too?

i fucking lost it when he said his income was birthday money and thats how he afforded the gladius.

yeah ive noticed his comments towards the cameraman arent always grateful, and hell have him film stupid shit for no reason other than prove something no one cares about

I've felt bad for this guys since he made his appearance on tosh.0. Poor dude has somethin wrong with his brain one way or another. Basically out him on there to ridicule him on tv. Probably brought him more viewers though

ive never seen him on tosh. was he there as a guest or was it just his videos on youtube

He made an appearance. Did some choppin

>important videos
FFS, this shows up EVERYWHERE

gr@[email protected]

Those are recommendations based on your browsing habits so perhaps you should stop watching shit.

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO GET RID OF A BOURG-LAR

What the fuck is up with his accent

does anyone know

fucking
kek
dumbass bots

dont mess with my nigga will keith

That fat guy's chin is fucking insane.

i was fucking wondering the same. i thought he was european, but fuck maybe im wrong

Oh no no he's definitely american. He seems to be from the mid west and just has some weird as fuck speech impediment.

kek

where the fuck did he pick up that accent. he reminds me of a kid at school who had autism and is from ohio but had a fucking australian accent.

I know this idiot, he's from Perth Aus and he's the biggest faggot on earth.
That's his name and year of birth Tattood on him

>different guy
I spend too much time watching YouTube, and because I like British commentators (NerdCubed, Sargoy, TB) I pick up odd accents all the time. It's probably from that (along with whatever speech impediments)

what a fag

seeing as how that kid has no social life, its probably the truth

thedreamchaserslegacy.com/

You have no idea friend.

You know that kind of makes sense since he seems to be mostly a shut in. No offense. But I pick up weird accents too when I isolate myself and watch a lot of media with different accents.

Obligatory

So does anyone have any more /k/ stories about will keith?

>thedreamchaserslegacy.com/
oh god no

i said cringe not make me fucking sick

You are unprepared

Holy shit that is just sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I

ITS TRIPS YA DIP

Fucking kek

Oh my fuck I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

THE NUMER OF THE BEAST!

Triple sixes of truth. Fuckin lol'd btw.

Leafytier chin/jawline kek

i remember throwing up as a kid when i found out my aunt was eating her placenta during dinnertime while we were visiting

On Tosh.O he said he made up his accent

Anyone got some freebleeding cringe?

youtube.com/watch?v=4oTPXlLCYWQ
cancer warning

Damn

all of my wut

I bet he'd fuck you up if you were a burglar, user

Why does this exist? Jesus man.

jeez..
4channers truly are subhuman

Holy hell, this has got to be the most painful. We've all been there

(o_0)

>DJ Fedora
Jesus Christ

Pretty sure that's the first time in a few years I've laughed a thread hard enough to cry. Holy shit.

No, no we havent

nope, never.

Rest in spaghetti Mauser

Remember... you asked.

My reflection in the mirror

WTF

You've never been 14?

Zyzz style

The fuck are you talking about dude? No at 14 I was not sucking up to some girl only to have her fucking some other dude. I got passed notes in class from girls who liked me. I got rejections and then moved on. But I didn't fucking stick around for the cuck fest.

>thanks for being my gay bestfriend [sic] that isn't gay
translation: you will never fuck me

Thanks user been waiting for someone to repost this

That poor basterd

This might peel your face off or make u wish you had

>A woman asking the question
>An Asian male calling someone a weeaboo