>waaaaaaaaaaatt
What do you mean by this?

>tfw working at only store that is open on good Friday

That must suck

India
Yes

its you again uh
flag
i work as a translator, i have days off whenever i feel like taking a day off.

Is India a Christian country!?
I've been doing this for a bit now, you know? And what do you translate?

polan
no

mostly netflix tidies, sometimes corporate stuff like introduction videos and other stuff, and at times books or light novels if im in the mood.

Why would I have Friday off for good?

Did Trump pass a four day work week?

flag
I don't, but most wages slaves are free on Friday yes

Do you translate from english to mexican?
Come on Jamal, try reading

I was making a joke.

>USA
>I have no job.

Why dont you?
Sorry, I was trying to play along

>Why dont you?
Because I'm not a wage slave

>translate to mexican
Now listen here you little moe shit

anyways, yeah spa to eng and eng to spick, been learning more languages for the meantime just because tho.

That counts!
I heard that Mexicans speak a different Spanish than in Spain, but I guess that was wrong I'm sorry. You should learn German!

its different yes, but that would go the same for almost any latam country, you know, the lingo moves from country to country and shite.
even with it as a mother tonge you have problems understanding other cunts at the south, so dont even try to learn spanish ever.

also yeah im starting with german in a couple of weeks thanks.

2% Christian afaik, but we still always have an off on good friday

>It's the avatarfagging roleplayer again

Cool! You should come back here when you start learning; I'm pretty good desu and actual Germans are usually dicks about people learning
And nobody minds? Hmm

I don't roleplay

You're roleplaying as "le cheerful and happy person interested in everything haha".

Also, avatarfagging is against the rools.

What do you mean? I am happy to talk to international people about international things. That's why I do it every weekday

And shhhhh

Let me guess, you use sentences like "fun things are fun" and try to pretend like you're someone from a moeshit anime?

I've never said that. Why don't you try to actually participate instead of simply judging?

Participate in what? Reply to the OP that is totally not related to Sup Forums so I can get a reply from an avatarfagging roleplayer, who pretends to be extremely interested in my post?

Well sorta, if you want to word it like that. But forget about that, is something bothering you? Is it that you have to work today?

What I'd like to know is why you feel the need to create a thread like this? Why would you pretend to be interested in whether or not people celebrate Good Friday?

Is it that you couldn't think of a better thread, but really wanted some attention through avatarfagging? Why don't you get a trip, by the way? I mean you're already avatarfagging, might as well finish it off.

I dont pretend. Like I said, I enjoy talking to internation people about international things. Sometimes no one wants to talk or they want photos of my feet but other times I get really nice conversations with people. Also, I don't really have a reason to namefag so I probably won't

I know exactly what you do, user.

>Decide it's time to fish for some attention again
>Load up the folder with the same anime girl so people will recognize you and think you're a female
>Can't think of an original thread so you just make one about fuck all, but make sure that the OP has your signature anime girl as picture
>Some people start posting
>Pretend to be extremely cheerful, nice and into what other people post as a way to bump your own thread
>Hope that the thread will derail into some kind of roleplay with another anime girl posting user

Rinse and repeat.

I actually don't get a lot of anime posting. If I wanted anime posting I'd go to Sup Forums, you know? But yeah, I know my OPs aren't always great, but sometimes I don't get a creative idea

Fug, I want to have your job but I don't have an English certificate as I learned it all by myself.

Then why do you still feel the need to create a thread? I already know the answer to this question, I just want you to say it.

Calling it: The OP will now proceed to compliment you on learning English all by yourself, give you some kind of encouragement and also add in the signature anime girl

Can't you take like an exam to get the certificate?
>I enjoy talking to internation people about international things.
You know, friendo, if you want you can check the archive. I start each OP the same way so you can easily check the threads which I didn't get banned for if you want to know how these really go

You didn't get banned because the Sup Forums mod is literally braindead. You can post nsfw things here and they won't get deleted for hours.

You're just desperately trying to become some kind of Sup Forums personality, like that one Icelandic anime poster. It won't take long before you put a trip on too.

I get banned pretty often though. I'd be surprised if I didn't get banned today with you keeping this thread alive somewhat.

So why exactly do you feel the need to avatarfag?

I don't feel like I need to, I just used a tsumugi image because my first OP like this was about my teeth hurting and her pouting face was a good match, and it kinda went from there.

You use the exact same anime character in every thread you make though.
Is it for attention?

I just think shes cute and I have a lot of useable images for her. I very rarely use her out of these threads

finland
no, it's a tradition to hunt a reindeer in the forest to become of age at this time of the year

You're either very stubborn and don't want to admit that you're avatarfagging for attention or you've deluded yourself into thinking that you aren't.

It's safe to admit it, you're not the first one and definitely not the last one.

Fun fact: did you know that there is a website where you can have a username so that people can easily recognize that a post is made by you? It's called Reddit, where pretending to be very nice to other people can reward you with these so called "karmapoints".

But isn't Finland a Christian country? Why would you hunt deer now of all times?
I hate reddit but okay

Why do you hate it?

Yes and the monday after Páscoa.
Family

i didnt know there was an icelandic anime poster here :o

He already fucked off.

Too much of a circle jerk
I dont have break on Monday either

How?
You seem to enjoy having an identity on an anonymous forum, why don't you join people who like to have an identity too?

It's funny, you know that avatarfagging is against the rules and how everyone here resents it, yet you're still doing it.

You seem to be the only one with their panties in a twist. If you dont like these threads you can just filter it

There it is, your first actual insult to me. How hard are trying to prevent yourself from calling me a cancerous fucking autist? You can say it, don't worry.
Or are you scared of losing your e-reputation as the "nice anime girl poster"? And why won't you answer any of my questions?

Also, this is the designated shitposting thread since it'll probably get deleted soon. I'm only here to shitpost while it's alive.

I'm not rude like that though. And I've been answering all your questions