Is this his best work?

Is this his best work?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.720213
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's it about? Doesn't he go to Israel?

Yea, goes to Israel and meets some Jews who state it is their religious imperative to occupy all of Israel and want all Palestinians to leave.

The Westboro Baptist Church one was comfy

>Dude, white nationalism is BAD
>Dude, jewish nationalism is GOOD

Really made me think Louis

Really made me think

That is true though.

>tfw you realize that """""palestinians""""" are literally EATING their own land.

>this guy again

This post really made me thing.

Grace(the 18 year old) in the second one was cute as fuck.

i kno rite it's like another nakba. Somebody call the UN!

>>Dude, jewish nationalism is GOOD
When did Mr. Thorax say that?

This. These all-the-same politicos don't want to help Americans or anybody, they just want to cover Israel's ass and make sure the NATO and UN stuff goes gooood.

Trump is the most pro Jewish/ Israel candidate running this election from the main parties. Sanders the least.
Sad.

>Control world for centuries
>Stand on the bones of your fallen enemies
>Flawlessly pull off the most complex plans in history
>Only opposed by sand niggers or neckbeards on a pedophile cartoon board

Literally master race tho.

Paying lipservice to Jewish conservatives =/= being enslaved to Israel. He's repeatedly said that the United States will no longer be at the wills of leaders like Netanyahu and will be the ones controlling the negotiating table between Israel and Palestine, as well as trying to avoid conflict/interventionism therein. He's clearly for the American worker and anti-degeneracy either way. Massive improvement socially.

Typical Sup Forums fag not understanding white privilege. Funny that.

How is your mothers basement treating you?

yeah, his son-in-law is a jew

he's on the israel train, sorry pal

>Anti-degeneracy=pro tranny
>trump didn't outsource whenever possible
Also he's so tough on Jews he literally sold his daughter to one.

Trump is the biggest israel shill outside of rato even Sup Forums knows this.

Seriously tingles your cranium

“I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of — I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel. My father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby,” - Trump

You first must make the distinction of what makes one Jewish. As there are many different kinds of people all claiming to be Jews.

The term Jew was at the very beginning to be designated to the Hebrews, the chosen people of God.

Of course, the Hebrews squandered this opportunity. It was later apparent that both Jews, Samaritans, and Gentiles could worship God together.

The Pharisees were a sect that adopted the Babylonian Talmud when the Jews were set free from Babylon and sent home to Judah. They mislead the Hebrews, the ethnic Jews. THESE, THE PHARISEES, are what we should be cautious of, NOT ethnic Jews. They bred the GLOBALIST AGENDA and ZIONISM, which is nobody's friend.

The Pharisees made Judaism, the religious Jews of any ethnicity. They still believe that the Messiah hasn't come (even though he did) and that the Mosaic Law is still in effect, which is not. That's where the Jews were gravely mislead, and the hate for the Gentiles is still present.

The Sephardic Jews are descendant from the diaspora Jews from Italy, Greece, Spain, etc.

The Ashkenazim are not Jews, ethnically. They are actually descendant from the Kahzars who converted to Judaism and moved into Eastern Europe. They were screwed over and killed in the Holocaust even though they had nothing to do with this whole mess.

We also have False Jews, whom we can assume are the Pharisees and the Ashkenazim, as well as the Catholics.

The Holocaust was a way to get all the """Jews""" back into modern Israel.

Israel (not the physical place) is the spiritual kingdom on Earth that all God's children should be allowed to occupy. But modern, secular Israel is a front by the Synagogue of Satan that breeds hate and fear across the world.

Have you even watched it? It's not his best documentary anyway, the Thai brides one is.

His daughter marrying business magnates doesn't matter. His outlined public policy has been anti-interventionism, period, since the beginning of the campaign. It really doesn't matter if Trump asserts the right for the Israeli nation to exist either, as long as he's not cow-towing to them in foreign policy. Does this change his social policies or anything that actually matters which is why Sup Forums is voting for him? No.

The only types of conservatives still so vehemently anti-gay are evangelicals. Trump has to concede at least somewhat to meaningless issues such as this if he wants to garner popularity with the independents, which he has. What Trump has said is that states should decide these issues himself, which is the logical, independent-appealing thing to do. Gay marriage doesn't matter in the big picture to Sup Forums.

No.

You are all literally concern trolls. You'd criticize Trump if he had no Jewish connections as much as he is neutral now. Thanks for Correcting the Record.

>cow-towing
wtf israel is hindu?

>I'm burying my head in the sand and you can't stop me

>degeneracy doesn't matter to Sup Forums
>>>r/theDonald

>anti interventionism
Except on behalf of Israel you literal retard.

>a fucking highway for armies for actually relevant countries like Egypt, Turkey, Persia, Macedon, Britain
>spend more time under rule of someone else than under their own
Jew are literally meme race

Nobody cares neckbeard

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.720213

>“I would love to see a deal be made between Israel and the Palestinians,” he says in his campaign video. “I want to remain as neutral as possible because if you’re not somewhat neutral, the other side is never going to do it. But just remember, Israel, I love you.”

>Dude, jewish nationalism is GOOD
You clearly didn't watch the documentary.

>When I become president, the days of treating Israel like a second-class citizen will end on day one
>We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem,
Ahem.

No, user, the conservative Jews are the good ones.

>he doesn't get it

May the flame of our love never die

You clearly didn't see the documentary as The Ultra-Zionists actually come off pretty badly throughout.

Pic related is etched in my memory as one of the slimiest cunts Theroux has ever interviewed

>He's clearly for the American worker and anti-degeneracy either way. Massive improvement socially.
>Actually believes this

>it...it's just an act!!!!

>e's repeatedly said that the United States will no longer be at the wills of leaders like Netanyahu and will be the ones controlling the negotiating table between Israel and Palestine, as well as trying to avoid conflict/interventionism therein.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Why do people think Israel is part of the Jewish conspiracy against white people when they're clearly not?

The anti-white shit is literally like maybe a couple thousand jews tops with a bunch of blackmailed non-jew pedophiles in government, it was even leaked that George Soros funded anti-Israel actions.

The jewish conspiracy meme Sup Forums talks about is real but it's far smaller and more of a scorched earth fuck everything up with anarchy thing than a plan for world domination.

This basically, sums it all up perfectly

There is no "anti-white" conspiracy. But there is one big conspiracy that has many faces, and Israel is one of them.

>The jewish conspiracy meme Sup Forums talks about is real

Is that why it's exclusively believed by fat inbreds who can't spell, argue with feelings instead of facts, and are just generally the dumbest people on the internet?

no this is his best work

So how are things at JIDF HQ?

>It's another nakba!

>it's a "Sup Forums autist" post

>Why do people think Israel is part of the Jewish conspiracy against white people when they're clearly not?
because jews get us into wars that don't benefit us?