>try again with all my might
>all of a sudden blood, blood everywhere
>spent like half an hour trying to stop the bleeding
>finally stops, still hurts like hell
>imgladitsfinallyover.png
>decide to inspect the damage
>it's still there, only managed to tear the top half of it off
Just kill me now, famalam.

I wanted to try that but listening to you I think ill go to the kike docter.

Pic with timestamp fag

i feel like the same thing happened to me

but after the top part of it was gone it disapeared

pics with time stampo

I've heard if you just wrap it with something thin like floss, that shit you sew with or even a hair and leave it like that for a few days it just falls off.

Never rip anything off. Cut with a cleaned, preferably sterile instrument. Soak the nail clippers in alcohol for 5 minutes. Apply alcohol to the skin tag and finally clip it off. I used to get small ones on my neck, don't really anymore. Always cut them off, cleaned with peroxide and bandaided it. Though they never bled a lot. If you have insurance, go to a dermatologist and have them safely and properly removed.

Tie it off with dental floss
Wait a few days

It'll drop off. It's what I do with mine

Get someone to tie a string around it not tight enough so it hurts but tight enough to stop circulation, it will fall off later. I accidentally did it so tight it cut off the skin tag and mooshed the skin back together at the same time, you can also do that I guess lol

When I was a kid my dad made me help him remove his skin tags.

He would grab the skin tag and pull on it, then I would use an x-acto knife to slice it off. After he'd wipe the area with rubbing alcohol.

To remove skin tags easily, get some apple cider vinegar, dab it on the skin tag every day for about a week and it will drop off.

There are little kits you can buy to freeze off skin tags (and warts). It doesn't use liquid nitrogen like the dermatologist would use obviously, but they are reasonably effective.

How a doctor removes skin tags:

1. Clean it with alcohol.
2. Snip it off with medical scissors.
3. Apply styptic to stop bleeding.

Can it be regular vinegar - or does apples make the magic?

this
though if you're impatient you can go ahead and rip it/snip it off around day 3

tying it keeps the shit from growing back

Why the fuck is no one here asking the real question...?

OP you disgusting pig, why do you not own nail clippers? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Does this work on nipples?

Mmmmm. No, I don't think it's necessary. Very believable story and if its fake nothing changes.

try it and find out

im not sure

>Hurr I'm on Sup Forums so I gotta act mean

Your secret 4ax0r club doesn't have to constantly be shit, we can also talk about stuff sometimes.

I had one under my eye. Little thing, didnt particularly bother me. One day I was rubbing my eye and it just came off. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

does it leave a stub or something when you tie it off?

reading this made my nipples ache

I once had to shave my boyfriends backside for some bodypainting he'd get afterwards. I took a nail clipper, grabbed one of those skin things and then quietly told him "I am holding one of your skin growths hostage and if you move I will tear it off."
He totally freaked out but held still and then I started negotiating. I made him promise to put down the toilet seat after pissing.

you are not a girl

Lame. Bye.

Or they use liquid nitrogen.

I am not but I put down the toilet seat.
I am not a savage.

but that creates nerve gas

you fucking maniac

Skin tags are fucking disgusting.

you inbred or something, user?

We used to tie a knot using hair when I was in the slammer, they drop off after a few days

You sound like a savage to me. Civilized individuals close the fucking lid!

You dummy. Best way to get rid of a skin tag is to use 180 grit sandpaper in a circular motion then disinfect with alcohol. Use powdered sugar to stop the bleeding if there is any. The sugar promotes healing. Google it.