Be me on Tinder

>Be me on Tinder
>Get fuck all matches so I end up swiping right to basically everybody that doesn't look like a Stacy (Her first photo isn't her in a bikini or bra)
>Only match I've got in the last few days was some poly chick
>I sigh and unmatch

Is this what dating has become?

only if you prefer your women as 2d things, when did people give up on meeting people without knowing their instagram? go join a club, intramural sport, basket weaving, whatever the hopping thing is these days.

It seems so

Dude all I do is watch movies, youtube, shitpost on Sup Forums and take photos. I don't know where to go to meet chicks.

>I don't know where to meet chicks
Go to school, you can better yourself by learning and by being in an environment conducive to meeting people your age

FWIW, it does pay to keep your eyes open online, but prob good to avoid tinder and the like. Met a gal on reddit, (r/randomactsofmuffdive), managed to not screw it up and ended up losing my virginity to her. Awesome chick, hornier than I was.

TL;DR: Keep your eyes open, meet new people, never be afraid to introduce yourself, do something/go somewhere you haven't before, even if its just a different bar.

I just graduated, bruh.

I lost my virginity to a chick from /soc/ like 6 years ago. Turns out she was a psycho though. But she was hot. So worth it.

I love the internet...

>Is this what dating has become?

This thread has nothing to do with today's state of affairs, it's just you.

Loser.

>poly
Wat?

And I've fucked a couple of random chicks I've met on Tinder but I actually wanna find a waifu.
Kinda feels like everyone is either just looking for a Chad to fuck or they're just better than me.

Basically you fuck a group of people but instead of just treating it like meaningless sex you actually claim you have some sort of emotional element to it, despite the fact you're just going around sleeping with random cunts.

Also people who are into that are the SJW/RadFem/Whiteguilt crowd.

So I avoid them like the fucking plague.

polynomial you bigoted fuck. God you're such a shitlord

Which one of Porygon's evolutions is that?

Gotta know your audience, and Tinder does not have a very good audience for the average joe.
I actually met a girl at a bar/strip club (of all places) that was there with her female friend and a tinder date. The date was a complete chad, looking to get laid. He didn't get very far. I just hung out with the two for the rest of the night (if was amateur night), got to watch both of them compete in amateur stripping, had fun, and wished them well as they went off, attached at the mouth to each other.
Could I have gotten in on that action? maybe, but I didn't really care, I had work in the morning. Did I have fun? absolutely.

Guess you fucked up cuck

>Is fucking women
>Cuck

One of these things is not like the other one, user. One of these is fucking retarded.

So, nutjobs gave themselves a new name? Jeez you miss a lot living under a rock

It's really just a virtue signal to let people know they're super progressive inclusive wonderful people, unless you're a white man, because then you're the cause of all the world's problems.