Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdFPlhxY4gM
streamable.com/oc7o9
thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/arsenal-will-consider-loan-deal-for-mertesacker-cdvc9dwv6
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38524102
sportsclubstats.com/England/Premier.html
youtube.com/watch?v=prekbB1HOLQ
twitter.com/redactionafc/status/819293397215232001
youtube.com/watch?v=VV0BB0CxIFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ntep (French Robben) signed for Wolfburg

Can't believe we have this senile old cunt wenger still stopping GOAT transfers

BBC Sport @BBCSport
Manchester United have agreed a £22m fee with Everton for Morgan Schneiderlin

her chest is just pathetic 2bh

>he's a tit guy

but even so hers is just embarrassing

i like'em

I WAS FIRST

DELET THAT REDDITOR'S COMMENT

WEEEEENNNNNGGGEEEER OUUUUUUUT

Evening lads,
Hope you're all well. Remember to take care of yourself and to drink lots of water.
Also Wenger IN

Who is our most embarrassing ex-player?

Poor joke because it only works on one level.

>Who is our most embarrassing ex-player?
Has to be Merse actually

definitely merse kek

>"french" lads.jpg
>image contains 2 Africans

Obviously Ian wright.

>Arsenal are becoming increasingly concerned midfielder Mesut Ozil and forward Alexis Sanchez, both 28, will not sign new deals and will leave in the summer. (Daily Star)

>Paris St-Germain will allow forward Jese Rodriguez, 23, and defensive midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak, 26, to leave. The duo are valued at £55m and news of their availability has alerted Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and West Ham.(Sun)

>Klopp has been given £40m to invest in his squad in January, with Arsenal winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23, and Inter Milan forward Gabriel Barbosa, 20, potential targets.(Sport Bild, via Daily Star)

>Borussia Dortmund are in talks with Arsenal over a deal for 19-year-old Germany-born midfielder Gedion Zelalem.(Guardian)

>The Gunners, meanwhile, are keen to sign 23-year-old Schalke defender Sead Kolasinac.(Tuttomercatoweb)

bonus

>Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has revealed Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger's choice of a dressing-room tune to gee up the Gunners for a recent fixture was by Frank Sinatra.(Kicca.com)

wenger OUT

Fuck yes
get out of this rotting hole while you can Gedion

Merson's life is such a shambles. They probably bribe him £100 a pop to say retarded shit on air, which he then pisses away at the bookie/pub within the next 24 hours.

>Perrie Edwards confirms romance with footballer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain as she shares sweet snap of the Arsenal hunk and their pet pooches

>every single file pic of her has her completely covered in makeup

how're the loanees been doing the first half of the season? Wilshire is doing inconsistently well and Chambers has been a bit shit, just from what I've seen. Campbell looked good in the international matches I've seen. How bout Szczęsny and Asanwho?

Please Wenger, sign Chucky

Am I the only one who didn't realise Man Utd have had their own version of Arsenal Fan TV for years?

youtube.com/watch?v=NdFPlhxY4gM

All of the ´big´ clubs have one of those afaik, except for chelsea because the funding company cheaped out, effectively killing the channel.

Watching the Preston game highlights right now, long overdue. I'm 30 minutes in and it already could've been 3-0. I mean, it's pretty darn funny, but seriously.

>How bout Szczęsny
Apparently so good that Roma'd like to keep him around.
But it could be just Polish media BS, so whatever.

they just moved over to CFC FANTV last month

tfw arsenal fans are especially autistic, even among people who feature in fan tv videos

>iwobi can kick a ball into a basketball hoop yet has the worst shot on the team

streamable.com/oc7o9

>Arsenal are considering loaning out club captain Per Mertesacker this month.

thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/arsenal-will-consider-loan-deal-for-mertesacker-cdvc9dwv6

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes
Matt Hughes: @Arsenal are also looking for a club to take Chuba Akpom on loan. Brentford, Cardiff and Fulham are all interested.

>Fulham

notthisshit.jpg

Send him to a team where he'll actually develop

Fulham are placed highest out of those 3 listed. The issue is getting guaranteed game time.

i dont think we are going to win the league :(

How big are they in England? Bigger than Everton?

i think we are going to win the league :)

Arsenal is shit
Why does this general exist

i think new zealand is relevant :^)

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38524102

JUST

I prefer this site (same findings): sportsclubstats.com/England/Premier.html

Here's a better one that I have been following for years.
sportsclubstats.com/England/Premier.html

Literally 2 seconds later.

Cute

Blacked edits when

Fuck off you gook, Wrighty deserves a statue.

Me on the left

>Everton signing all these players

MUST BE FUCKING NICE

>arsenal 3.9%
what are the bookies giving us?

League? 6.7%.

started "reading" Wheel of time lads, gf gonna be away for months so i have even more free time to get into shit

>gf gonna be away for months

Someone gonna get cucked

>Paris St-Germain will allow forward Jese Rodriguez, 23, and defensive midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak, 26, to leave. The duo are valued at £55m and news of their availability has alerted Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and West Ham.(Sun)

fuck Jese, overrated, overroided, looks like robben, already old and balding since end of teens.

>The Gunners, meanwhile, are keen to sign 23-year-old Schalke defender Sead Kolasinac.(Tuttomercatoweb)

good choice, known good defender, schalke, lelverkusen, gladbach and, one day, dortmund should all be feeder clubs to arsenal (they can offer way more weekly cash and have similar title/cup potentials)

most fun club to discuss, easily. Only very few can match its regular rollercoaster ride of hope and disappointment and they are in less competitive and surprising (and less paid) leagues.

Krychowiak when? We need more depth in midfield

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: Manchester City charged by the FA in relation to rules on anti-doping. #SSNHQ

WENGER OUUUUUUUT

so if i have any faith in the computer i should bet on us?

black guys dont get cucked retard

i read that ages ago, its decent
the best part is how long it keeps you occupied tho

Nope.if bookies gave you 2% odds, you should think about it, but 6.7% is a lot more than 3.9%.
Right now, they are giving you worse than expectation, so you would lose money long term.

It's like me offering to double your money if you roll a six. You double your money 1 of 6 times, and lose your money 5 times.

thanks
i fucking hate jews

THIS

read the first two books from wheel of time, not found it all that engaging, didn't make the mistake i made with dark tower (ordering three ahead) so i dropped out.

Earthsea Quartet > Wheel of Time, imo

He's shit

Yeah just want to read something to past the time, if i have time i'll try Earthsea as well, nothing better to do

>tfw no Arsenal qt

ursula leguin is a degenerate, would not recommend earthsea

the trick to reading wheel of time is to very quickly skim the chapters from a female pov. not even joking

Don't even know who is who when it comes to the female characters

Sup Forums always calls shit "based" without knowing what it really means
educate yourselves lads

youtube.com/watch?v=prekbB1HOLQ

JEWS OUT

Damn
>hang tight kitten.

wtf lil b is fat now

he's been that way for a little while now

>tfw no taco bell

>Arsenal had £35m bid rejected for Roma star Kostas Manolas rejected, claims agent

What's wrong with her lips??

She's drawn her lipstick thicker than her actual lips are, slags do this a lot

twitter.com/redactionafc/status/819293397215232001

Enjoying the comments on that one

why can't we just be a respectable club/fanbase?

The bloke in charge of REDaction's twitter seems to be a arselicking cunt but I do like this banner purely because I know Alexis will love it.

Yeah, i like it personally, don't see the big deal

i don't go to games and i bet most of the people who are complaining don't go either, who gives a fuck

night lads gonna read

Maybe for his goals, not for his tabloid trash kneejerk 'journalism' - which was the whole point of the question.

>respectable club/fanbase
Impossible as long as ArsenalfanTV exists

>ursula leguin is a degenerate

lol, straya having opinions on based leguin --> if your country has literally contributed nothing to literature and language and you yourself are barely literate trash, please do not comment on "difficult to understand" writers like LeGuin, author of "The Dispossessed"!

>A Mexican
>TF

Pedro, back you go.

How to speak like an Arsenal fan:
youtube.com/watch?v=VV0BB0CxIFk

>Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is closing in on the £3m signing of 24-year-old Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, while Sunderland left-back Patrick Van Aanholt, 26, is also a £7m target for the Eagles. (Sun)

>Arsenal will not let club captain Per Mertesacker, 32, leave on loan this month despite him not playing a single minute for the Gunners this term after suffering a serious knee injury in pre-season. (Daily Mirror)

>Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is closing in on the £3m signing of 24-year-old Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson,

> tfw youre a lifelong gunner but ended up not being good enough for them.....

>be Walcott
>get hyped up to fuck by English media and hope to carry arsenal to a title as lone striker
>watch your idols, legends and stars leave to bigger clubs winning trophies
>still not played upfront and no longer playing for England at 26 years old
>new stars carry arsenals youngsters to two fa cup trophies dreaming of a return to glory
>lose title challenge to Leicester after all the pundits tipped you to win it
>a failed Barca winger is played upfront over you and no one questions the decision
>even Arteta goes to City and tells Pep how to beat Arsenal
>even your "mate" Jenkinson who you bullied for being a league 1 defender has attracted more interest than you and has jumped ship
>still don't have a "football brain"
JUST

WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

thread literally last in catalog rn

Zelalem will be lucky to be even as good as Denilson.