So, what did you do with Windows 10 after you discovered that Microsoft Panjeets were watching you fap?

So, what did you do with Windows 10 after you discovered that Microsoft Panjeets were watching you fap?

inb4 I don't fap

look them in the webcam and fap more

I think I might manufacture plastic wrap for laptop computers and advertise them on Sup Forums

I still have win98

I have two hard drives. One is my regular OS that i do everything on. Second has windows on it for steam.

When i want to game i play for hours so i dont mind switching hd's for a bit. Its the same as switching the tv over to play xbox pretty much.

Diablo I run on that?

fuck yea

Do you know of a private browser similar to EpicBrowser for Linux?

can you play steam games on linux?

Witch os is this? Also, nice quads

linux mint 18 kde

Mint 18.1

Nah i just load up firefox with all of the typical anti cookie, anti ad's, noscrypt... type addons.

The EFF has a good addon called badger. Its a lot better than ghostry.

You can setup a standalone browser set up for tor if you want and sandbox it.

why would anyone install win 10?

standalone? Do I need to look this up? Im actually new to linux

Cinnamon not KDE

I take solace on the fact that panjeet gets paid the equivalent of 3 dollars an hour to put up with my depraved cp videos

I have golden shower vids, crying, foot jobs, man on boy, incest, a bunch of dog on loli vines from back in the day, the new bely vid where shes crying, babyj, buratino, LS shit, candydoll vids, HMM, siberian mouse shit, suzyQ being a slut, nattydaddy vids, natasha, gina, laura, viola, kimmy, smurfette, valya getting wrecked, tropical cuties vids, zendra and a bunch of other webcam shit fuck panjeet grab a cup of dirty hot water and enjoy the ride

KEK! Your tor browser might melt with all that shit.

Holy fuck, quads of truth.

What OS is that by the way. Is that the 'forgot the name' overlay for Windows 10? I saw that on Sup Forums but was too busy during the semester to check it out.

It's Linux Mint 18.1.
I like it.

I like the fact that they let you have a desktop. Gets annoying always having to go through the file options to launch something in Fedora.

Im running Mint in a Virtual Box till I get used to it. Just testing it out before I scrap Windows forever. I thought I would ask if anons were keeping Windows for some reason. Seems only gamers keep the Windows OS

Yea, I really think the desktop is a selling point, aside from the fact that I feel violated using windows

The stuff poor people put up with

>linux
>cinnamon
>not even using p0pular distr0s like ubuntu

nigger that really actiavtes my almonds. and also, we don't use stupid System Distros like Linux bc it's for virgin fags without any girlfriends

>Holy fuck, quads of truth.
Fuck his quads bro kek doesn't like geeky fat linux shitz

It's cinnamon dumbass

>pic related me rn

Well I like Windows for games, as well as for Android emulators.

Fucking genymotion drained my energy by making their software expensive af.

I also like Windows because it supports google drive cloud services.

I also have a weird pseudo Google drive thing going on with Fedora, but its no where near as good as Windows.

Certain text editors are better on windows, same goes for my AFS client. Like it more on windows.

Recently set up my CMD path to execute Python, C, and PHP and I use Linux a lot less; at least bare metal anyway.

Why not try out dual booting.

Right now I have Windows 10 on HDD, and I have partitioned about 40GB ( a lot more than I need) for Fedora.

Its pretty good. Lets you choose which OS you want to boot into.

Linux is increasingly becoming more popular for businesses because of Red hat support.

Prudential is trying to make their core system Unix by 2020.

Most banks use the unix environment for analysis and easy execution of test scripts.

Linux is the OS for getting shit done.

But I'll always like Windows for personal use.

Not sure what security has to do with being poor. Which im not.

Yea. I will check that out. I have been in school for the last 6 years, so Im just getting back into the personal computer tech stuff. Last computer I had was a 2008 Dell laptop of some number er some shit. It had Word. That is all I needed for Uni. Anyways, I got a new laptop and its all supercharged with the latest PCIe NVMe SSD craziness, so I started to get back into studying tech.
I first noticed that my windows 10 would not let me delete or stop upgrades, so I did more research and found out that the fuckers could spy on me too. Now, I am looking into Linux OSes.

>all those fact spewing
>all that damage control over how actually sh1t linux is
>all those facts noone's ever heard aboot

you can be virg1n now ill be back to my girlfriend.

Also, it's mac that gets the most shit done. I mean it's the best for productivity, and we have all kinds of apps and stuff that can allow us creative artists to make blogs, vlogs, songs, etc...

>pic rel8ted it's you. even tho not probably fat u'll stll probs be virgin lel

SE?
I miss win98 se

Nice b8.

Also MAC's foundation is Free BSD Unix.

Might want to use Ubuntu since its the most popular and has the most support.

Apple was always a kind of spoon feeding feeling. I used my friend's Apple Air for a few months and it felt like I was boxed into a cage of Apple stuff. I need my dick in the wind, yo!

good luck carrying a 12inch ipad. KEK!

Noted. Thanx

Sorry, I can't hear you talk about your garbage distro over the sound of my dick-hardening master race Arch. I guess Mint is OK if you want to like, jerk off in another OS.

Fuck off, I use mainfraime faggot.

gentoo is best linux

I run freebsd on my laptop, but i'm a failure and cant get my windows only games running on wine so my desktop gets cuckolds 10 w/ all the telemetry shit disabled via a hardware firewall.

noted. If I keep Windows, I guess I need to go shopping.

you're right apologies

Try and wrap your mind around the fact that there's some faggot making $100k at microsoft who designed the cancerous user interface for windows 10. And that person actually thinks that because he gets paid 100k, he's good at his job. Probably already has a wife because girls are brain dead ignorant shits who just see money. Of course, they live away from the poors in some costly suburb. And since tech jobs are such cultist bullshit, he probably doesnt have any non tech friends. Same story as finance. Any job that revolves around exploiting poor people seems to create an insular social network. Check out the marriages within goldman sachs.

Jokes on you, I don't have a webcam/microphone
Also check em

joos

its not about webcams or microphones. It is about keystrokes.

kool,it looks like a fucking cock sucking mac. fuck that shit you mindless nigger youre breath smells like cum.

Is this thread a fucking joke or wot?
Recommending mint and Ubuntu the winblows of Linux to anyone dumb enough to believe your uneducated bullshit wtf, really.

i'm more Kali Linux may be slowish but Great for pen-testers

nigga i installed gentoo

Some of them