Does my artwork make you feel something?

Does my artwork make you feel something?
If so, what do you feel?

Another one

And another

Uncomfortable and melancholy.

Hungry.

kind of reminds me to lucian freud style, but colorless

Yet another

I am indeed quite a fan of Freud

Like for a sandwich?

It's derivative, but you have talent. Well done, user.

the monochrome nature has that feeling of tired age, and the body language implies lethargy.

Nostalgic. Like looking through family photos. Good stuff. Keep it up!

>doing sketches of other peoples paintings but not really studies

y tho

TS Eliot:
>Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal; bad poets deface what they take, and good poets make it into something better, or at least something different.

I'm not a poet, but you get the idea.

Very somber but also creepy, I like it.

You're talented. Keep up the good work.

im just sayin sargents genius is his treatment of light on fabrics and bold strokes with a loaded as fuck brush if you are going to focus on his stuff focus on that

Oddly comfortable

I'm glad people are taking things from my art. My aim is to make people feel emotions through my art. This is my goal in life.

I agree. I was just at a museum earlier today with a roomful of Sargents and his rendering of fabric and tumbling cloth is absolutely godlike. It was amazing to see his rich brushstrokes in person.
However, because I used charcoal for my piece, I couldn't capture his brushwork, so I focused on other things.

Not OP, but what effect would be achieved if the only difference would be less bold strokes?

Im horny now

Charcoal lets you get pretty damn expressive though. IIRC sargent did the faces first, all the minute detail, and then filled in everything else with big strokes. His work is weird because its so gestural in some parts of the canvas and not in others. Also of note is the fact that he made his career doing portraits of rich guys hot wives. If you look at his non commissioned stuff, his travel paintings, they have a somewhat different character

look at this shit, he lets the canvas do all the work. fucking genius

I feel like this isn't your artwork. lol. Stale Pasta.

Dread

I want to live in those prints

REPOST... faggot you should die.

Why would I post it if it wasn't mine?

This is one of the best compliments I've ever received.
Thank you very much :)

keep up the work op ima gonna go to bed

OP here, bumping with a watercolor I did

Bumpp

Draw more naked women please

you keep fucking the eyes faggot, study some proportions and anatomy and keep drawing; maybe someday some other faggot will pay you to paint him a portrait. But until then, learn some anatomy and stop ficking the eyes.

Haha okay sure why not

i feel like running

lol

hey i like this!

Thanks, homie

Eliot wasn't referring to outright word for word replicating someone's work.

Regardless, just because his opinion is one you agree with doesn't make it any more valid an argument.