LIBERAL COMEDIANS SUCK!

>LIBERAL COMEDIANS SUCK!

Name me 5 good conservative comedians

>conservatives
>comedy

Exactly.

It is laughable to see this board be dismissive of leftist comedians, look back and forward and you'll realize all the best ones, like fucking any art form, has come from people on the left side of the spectrum.

Bill Burr

Ron White

Dennis Miller

George Carlin

Carrot Top

Conservatives aren't funny.
Even the most unpolicitally-correct (the only thing the alt-right equates to humor) comedians are staunch liberals.

The obsession with judeo-Christian values that the right has been obsessed with limits what is amenable to then content wise, and Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy soaked up what was profitable of the lowest common denominator years ago until they realized they were being made fun of.

>Bill Burr
Not conservative
>Ron White
literally who
>Dennis Miller
haha
>George Carlin
Are you fucking shitting me? He barely opened his mouth without shitting on god
>Carrot Top
jej

conservatives are truly retarded...

i bet you thought colbert was a conservative too until people had to spell it out for you that it was satire?

>Carrot Top
Could've just said Norm

All the blue collar guys still do their same acts they just aren't as popular everywhere like they used to be. I don't think they'll ever be ashamed of their stereotyping their own,audience and making a living doing it.

john olivers drumpf bit is kino and conservatives are fucking retarded. #makedonalddrumpfagain

Seriously when they all stop this anti-pc Bullshit a Republican comedian will hold my attention nobody is censoring your stand up comedy literally telling an,audience member you hope she gets raped later and tosh still has a career, Louis ck is probably the most popular comedian right now and half the words that come out of his mouth are nigger and faggot. It just makes you sound like a baby complaining that you can't call people retards anymore.

It's ironic that SJWs are quickly becoming what conservatives have been for decades now, this sort of moral police that things their feelings should dictate art-- only difference is that don't pretend it's God that doesn't like fun. Imagine if THEY get their own MPAA.

Norm MacDonald and half the cast of Tough Crowd

this

i'd say more of the recurring comedian guests on old o&a fit the bill too (but there's a lot of overlap anyway)

#MAKEJONLEIBOWITZAGAIN

Name one good commedian, I'll be waiting

Who are you quoting?

This post is more intentionally funny than any of those people.
And George Carlin was not a conservative comedian.

Norm
CQ
Spade
Dennis Miller

I'm conservative as shit and I'm an atheist. Quit equating religion to political affiliations.

You fucking know it, when the best comedian around is conservative there's not much to say desu.

Quinn is liberal, I just read his book.

He campaigned for Obama.

Sam Hyde
Anthony Fantano

Gavin Mcinnes.

Adam Carolla

Ron White

Even the Larry the Cable guy bit was a character. Watch some of that comedian's earlier work. He wasn't anything like that persona. Larry the Cable Guy was a character written for Daniel Lawrence Whitney because some people saw a niche of the population they could make money from. I highly doubt he's actually a conservative. He certainly wasn't a redneck.

dennis miller before he became a conservative

>Anthony Fantano
Did Sup Forums turn him racist?

the Republican party will need to do that first

we need to ban americans from Sup Forums

Donald Drumfph.

I wonder if he calls his wife the N word while he dumps thick, rich bass and creamy overtones into her.

Why, so you can automatically shit on whatever someone's response is? Get fucked, you troglodyte.

Apparently anyone who uses "edgy" humor and has ever held beliefs that disagreed with "sjws" is now a conservative lel

>norm
>conservative

sure