Hey guys, I'm not sure I want to exist any more. But I don't want to go out in a way that inconveniences anyone...

Hey guys, I'm not sure I want to exist any more. But I don't want to go out in a way that inconveniences anyone. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bOr5chxUmsY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estate_tax_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's my hypothetical plan.

My priorities are:

1. Certain death.
2. Not leaving a mess for loved ones.
3. Returning my corpse to the elements.

I plan on purchasing a small boat with a reasonably powerful outboard motor, plenty of fuel, lead weights, rope, a 12 ga. shotgun, and ammunition. I will take the boat into the Gulf of Mexico from somewhere along the coast (haven't decided where yet), and when I reach sufficiently deep water, tie myself to the boat, blast a hole in the bottom of the boat, then put the shotgun in my mouth and blow out my brainstem. In the unlikely event that Mr. Shotgun fails, I assume I will sink with the boat and drown.

Possible problems with the plan:

1. If I don't go far enough out, my corpse may be recovered.
2. If I go too far out, I suppose my boat may raise suspicion with any passing Coast Guard patrols, and I'd rather not explain myself.
3. I plan on purchasing a metal or composite boat of some kind, but tbh I don't know that much about boats. I do know a fair bit about firearms. I assume that a 12 ga. with buckshot will punch a nice hole in the bottom of the boat, but I don't know that for sure. Also, I assume that hole will cause the boat to sink, but I'm not sure about that, either.

> Not wanting to die by shootout with cops
>not wanting to crash a flaming truck with Push it to the Limit playing out loud
>Not wanting to die in the most stupidest, absurd yet amazing and fucking hillarious way
Fuck you too

exitbag

That's not a bad plan. My problem is the lack of funds. I have the shotgun already, so I may just drive off into a local wilderness area with some water to last me a good day's hike away from civilization, and then I'll blast myself and let the critters have at my corpse

My problem with that is the "anyone who would discover your body". I don't want to leave a mess for someone to clean up, I simply want to cease existing and vanish from society

Yeah, my plan would require a few thousand dollars, I think.

If you go out to a remote enough wilderness area, I think your remains wouldn't be found for a long time, if ever. As you say, animals would have a go at it.

What's your plan for shotgun shells? Buckshot or slug? 12 ga. or 20 ga.? Not 410 I assume.

>
whats the reason you wanna cease existing in the first place

Could just blast yourself while leaning against the side so you fall overboard.

Simple solution; shoot yourself in head
>BUT WAIT
Have your body fall into a pool of acid

>735882848
Bury yourself except for the mouth and nose in the forest so by the time the search team finds you, you'll be decomposed.

00 buck, 12ga. Got a Mossberg 500 that would work just fine.

Overwhelmed by everything. Broke, hate my job and my city. Feel like I'm drowning in life. Family is roughly 1800miles away and I don't speak to them any more. Only have a couple of friends that I talk to regularly. Upset with the state of the world and can't do anything to change it. There's more but I can't really put it into words, just this dark, sinking feeling in my being.

I did consider that, but if I fuck it up and fall forward instead of backward, I could suffer in the bottom of the boat for some time. Also, I don't want my body to be recovered, and it's possible that a passing ship would see my boat, or that it would drift back to shore.

I hope I would fall backward, but don't want to take the chance.

thats pretty fucked man i'm sorry but that doesn't really mean anything from me a person other the internet on Sup Forums i hope shit gets better for you

I hope his tongue is long enough to reach the trigger on the shotgun.

>00 buck, 12ga.
Good call, m8.

Hey if you do go through with it drop us your credit card info

I hope it does too, thanks user. In all actuality, I probably won't end my life, as much as I feel it would bring me relief since I'm too much of a pussy. But simply talking about it and planning it out helps to quell that urge. It's hard to explain, but it's like venting, I guess.

Wouldn't help you :p, it's more or less maxed since I'm doing a debt consolidation thing

Like your music taste

although i dont want anyone you kill themself you should do that

Damn.....Well if you do plan to do it just go parachuting and right when you jump off dont pull the shoot and enjoy the view

don't do it, find your passion

Might not be a bad idea, there's a couple of skydiving places in my town that allow for solo-jumps after a couple of successful tandem jumps. I could just shoot for wilderness

Take shrooms before you jump

Why not try giving your life to Jesus before you sign out of life. Many people have found happiness and purpose by saying a simple prayer. Say these words user.

As weird as it is, I'm a born again christian. Not dogmatic though, and I don't regularly attend church. But it's a part of my life, I guess. Despite all the degeneracy.

Don't kill yourself just yet, listen to this first.

youtu.be/bOr5chxUmsY

Hey anons, I was planning on killing myself. My wife had cheated on me with my brother then they got married. Right after that shit I dropped out . Shits rough but it does get better.

Man thats tough... but its still not worth killing yourself over it. Your right user, life does get better.

If it's not Darude - Sandstorm, why bother?

>life does get better.
Like living in a nursing home, shitting into diapers, having abusive minimum-wage workers leaving you to stew in your own waste for hours? Like that kind of better?

No it fucking doesnt, you liar.

What makes you want to commit suicide, if you dont mine me asking.

I thought you were much younger than that user.

Not the user you replied to, but
It doesn't get better, I just learn to deal with it better. As soon as im in a place that seems good, life just pulls that illusion out from under me, and im forced to evolve and adapt to bullshit. I fear it will be this way until I die, but am also scared of death.

This is purgatory on earth.

Don't do it. There is a purpose for your life.

Im not lying. Im talking generally, not hypetheticals.

Reproducing is the purpose for life.

Do it op, if you fuck it up, at least you won't be around to care.

You can fuck up and become a veg or a retard. There are risks.

He has the best chances with a shotgun

Firstly, ensure that you have no outstanding debts, including monthly occurring ones that will hit in the next couple months. Second, make sure you have a will that outlines how your estate is to be handled. Recognize that a federal tax will apply to anything of significant monetary value, like a car or money, and plan accordingly. For the sake of expediency and prevention of fuck-ups, purchase your grave site and coffin before you die, so no one but you is paying for it. Make sure to compile a mostly complete list of usernames and passwords for any digital services you use, as well as bank account numbers and PINs. This will allow an authorized individual to cancel any services and accounts no longer being used, free up usernames, and prevent companies from sending endless piles of garbage to your relatives. It also assists in the transfer of any assets to other individuals without requiring a court order. If you wish to leave your digital documents behind, this part isn't strictly necessary, however: For the sake of security, as well as maintaining any public image, print and file any vital documents, such as tax information, then DBAN your hard drives, crush them, and process them in a crucible. The remaining slag can be thrown away.

If they don't find your body, they will look for it, which is a dick move compared to a clean confirmed death.

But some people make a living cleaning crime scenes and shit, you really want to cause one of them to loose their job just to spare their feelings? That's pretty fucked up of you man.

Don't do it user, your far more valuable than you think. Life is worth living, there are so many different things in life you need to try first before you out yourself.

Pretty selfish indeed

bro please just listen my name is jose martinez,im 26 yrs old and I tried to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff,and as you can see I failed,i broke both of my legs,my hip, and collarbone.I was in extreme pain for a a couple of months in the hospital,my family didnt even know where i was cause Liked to keep a low profile,and when they found out what happened they immediatly thought i was dead,it took me a couple of yrs to recover.That was 8 years ago and im still in a lot of pain because of all the surgerys and stuff,its cost my family hella money and suffering.I tried to commit suicide because...i was lonely,no friends,my brothers moved away,no girlfriend,no one and i fell into a deep depression.so please the moral of the story is dont do it,its not worth it,it'll only make the problem much bigger and will just make your family depressed.I beg you please dont and i hope you get the help you need.

I'm going to be straight forward with you. This is no purpose to life. There is no god and there is nothing after you die. Either way you will suffer. The best thing to is to expect the fact that life is meaningless and just keep doing what your doing now. Like going to school or work. Stop complaining it's just how things are. No matter how or when you die you will be forgotten.

Well too bad. You will always exist one way or another. The molecules that you're made of will never stop existing. They have been since the beginning of time and will be until the end of everything. You can't stop it, might as well live with it.

Oh, you meant the actual killing yourself part.

Easy. Find an older style gas camping stove or heater, the kind that doesn't automatically shut off when oxygen levels drop too low, go out in the middle of the woods, like WAY out. High in mountain ranges with heavy wooding usually works best. Set yourself up in a tent, hit the heater to high, and boom, dead within an hour. If you happen to do such a thing in Alaska, you would even be able to have your body never be found.

The real problem with your boat plan is this: Boats are expensive, even cheaper ones, and will be registered. That leaves a paper trail. What with how ocean currents work, your body would probably show up somewhere on a shore, should you go with the Gulf route. Should you choose Pacific or Atlantic, I'd say all for it, but Gulf is unfortunately a little too active of a zone to really disappear.

Another option is just go to Mexico and piss off a Cholo. Trust me, no one would find your body.

How do you know there is nothing after you die user? Can you prove it?

Go bang a chick that makes everything better

This is no purpose to life
You mean there is no? Right?
Anyway. That's actually a lie. There IS a purpose to life and existance. It is to re-procreate and continue your race and genetic lineage. We however are naturally intelligent enough to decide our own fates and whether we choose to do this or not.

No matter how bad life is or if you feel you have no purpose killing yourself is just stupid. Find something anything that brings you happiness

I think one could even make the argument that we all have a moral and societal obligation to die, and the sooner the better.

Terminally bored.

I'm not. But what's a few decades?

>Recognize that a federal tax will apply to anything of significant monetary value, like a car or money, and plan accordingly

Nah, dude.

>If an asset is left to a spouse or a federally recognized charity, the tax usually does not apply. In addition, up to a certain amount varying year by year can be given by an individual, before and/or upon their death, without incurring federal gift or estate taxes:[2] $5,340,000 for estates of persons dying in 2014,[3] $5,430,000 for estates of persons dying in 2015,[4] and $5,450,000 (effectively $10.90 million per married couple) for estates of persons dying in 2016.[5] Because of these exemptions, only the largest 0.2% of estates in the US will have to pay any estate tax.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estate_tax_in_the_United_States

disappear for a year first. including getting off this board. faggot.

Should have picked a higher cliff, retard.

Join the military

Take up freight-hopping. Spend a few months of "rough living" going around seeing the sights around the country before you go. Start up an illicit underground hobo boxing circuit, and dominate it from state to state. Deliver folksy wisdom to younger riders as you cement your title reign amongst the older ones. Lose to an up and coming boxcar tramp, but demand a rematch. After winning, you'll set the stage for the final tiebreaker matchup. Let the hobos bet on you with cigarettes and tins of sardines. Bet everything you have on yourself. Fight a long, hard fought bout that ultimately sees your success, but after the match, take all your shanty winnings and give them to your defeated opponent, telling him "win or loss, you're the King Hobo now. I'm so very tired after all of this."

At the next stop, after the bulls check the trains and you evade them, lay down lengthwise on one of the track rails, and enjoy a much needed rest as the metal wheels bisect you when they depart the trainyard.

Next time jump headfirst, you stupid beaner.

Alligators may be your friend. If you're near the water anyhow, that may be a better way to leave no traces (other than gator poos)

kys yourself

Not if no one cares, and you're not missed by anyone.

Yeah his chances are good, he just has to have a high enough Dex level and doesn't hurt to bump up the Accuracy range skill; he can do this by accepting my side quest which involves shooting up those pesky pigeons in my park.

Boxcar Joe is that you?

lel, this is an example of a idiot trying to be edgy...