Any idea for a sequel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZzcxcKPcrI
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZjerDtr1_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's an under rated gem. Sequel is long overdue

put penis inside sersha

So is it genuinely good?
I downloaded it like two years ago and still did not get to watch it.

The appeal just isnt there

Quality movie.
I'm on the fence about a sequel.

I very much enjoyed this movie. It does not need a sequel.

It's not your typical action movie for sure but it's great

>tfw killed /got/
Are they retarded or something? Why don't they just make another thread? Do they even know how to?

Music by chemical bros and it's amazing

Don't be lewd user

Sersha is great. Music is great. Cate is great. Story is generic super soldier escapes/ avoid capture but refreshingly told

Why. I want to know what happened to the British family

it's actually pretty good

pretty good, nothing groundbreaking

they kill user, they kill

would you fuck hanna?/spoiler]

aight its like 2am here but I'll watch it tomorrow
it better be worth it

That's the beauty user, they can't due to the one general rule. They have to wait until it 404s or reaches limit

Its okay. Though I felt like the movie went to shit at the end.

Also every time I think about what happen to the British family I get sad for some reason.

As for a sequel I honestly have no ideal what they could do maybe Hanna tries to take down the agency or something?

that titty is giving me some uncomfortably lewd thoughts

Anyone else get lesbian vibes of the daughter and sersha

sersh is my first celebrity crush that is younger than me

saw it in the theater and I was pretty underwhelmed. I don't even remember it, really.

Self flagellation does wonders user

rip user's self respect

Holy kek you autists never cease to amaze me. Coming here is like going to the zoo, you fuckers are like a different species.

I saw it in theaters, don't remember too much about it other than it being enjoyable.

Im pretty sure there were supposes to be lesbian subtext between them.

Sersha and the daughter interactions is the best part of the movie for me.

>Tfw they never got to bang before the daughter and the family were killed.

>Self flagellation
wh-what did you mean by this?

I agree. Was a really great movie.

literally perfect

Not what you think it means. Good god user get a grip

It was extremely generic and having the character be a kid only detracted from the experience.
Stop letting your penis dictate your perception of quality, jesus christ.

>exposing your bellybutton

fucking slut

yes

This is a no bully zone user

I want to fuck pratai so badly bros ;_;

projecting your shit waifu qualities on purity incarnate

o-oh
i'm sorry, that belly got me all distracted again

Septon Utt pls.

I just had to check her age
mine too

I want him to sing to me

>having to check your own age
are you retarded?

Hanna is shit. The main character is a non-entity with no particular goal in mind so the story becomes disjointed as it goes along.

The only reason you can't realize it's shit is because Sersh is so good she covers up the shitty writing of the main character.

Why do you think because Hanna is a kid it makes the movie worst?

>purity incranate

explain this

Any updates from the sershabro who was attempting to infiltrate her instagram?

Is it actually possible to live in Finnish woods in a cottage for years without anyone running into you or finding you?

Yes, if you're a potato. Just hide in a field.

>He thinks people finding you is an issue in Finland

It was great until she met that family. The beginning was comfy. Her escaping the base was cool. Her being confused by civilization was interesting.

But then that coming of age/roadtrip part of the movie was obnoxious. I just wanted to see her trying to get by on her own. Like what if Bourne was a girl?

That german gay nazi villain was just horribly cheesy and listening to actors speak a language they don't know is always cringeworthy.

Great score though.

Overall I give it a 6/10.

long live sersha

anything with based Tom Hollander is worth watching

the premise is dumb, why even push the button to kill the witch? why not just let her live a normal life?

having said that the movie is ok

yeah, could have done with a little less stuff with the family. That's probably my biggest issue with it, also the end wasn't as good as the stuff before it IMO

loved the score and their take on the sort of genre that it's in and her being confused by civilisation was great. I love how she sees a plane for the first time in her sheltered life and she just screams like an excited animal. She did really well IMO

Especially liked Eric Bana's subway fight with the Chemical Brothers soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=DZzcxcKPcrI

Cate looked great in her little flashback scene

A hipster action kino. Great soundtrack by The The Chemical Brothers.

For some reason I honestly thought the stuff with the family was the best part of the movie.

I also found the alternate ending to be much better then one use for the finale cut of the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZjerDtr1_A

generic as fuck
music is the only thing good about it

Government experiment supersoldier escaped shit is dull as fuck. The Guest and Stranger Things did it well enough.

another comfy sercha thread

it only gets comfier

I really like that shirt tbqh

grand budapest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>hannna>>

i really like those eyes

I like what's inside that shirt even more ;)

What is she pointing at?

dubs?

It's a good shirt

Also Hanna is a great movie, it gave a little bit of a different look at this genre, OSD was interesting too, the villains is the only part that could have elevated more the movie.

now?

I liked the family stuff but I thought the date scene went on for too long. I never really liked it

the alternate is okay I guess. I really didn't like the original end, felt lackluster somehow after how much I liked the first like... 80% of it? Just felt weird, that final scene

dubs?

How did you not love holland? That whole bar/club scene was great

The date scene is long and cringy but is good contrast to later tender scene with Hanna and the Britt girl in the tent.

Also I think the ending it shit too and the main reason why I prefer the alternate end.

Alternate end gives Hanna closure as a character while the the original end just felt empty and bleak for no reason.

I liked them, but more development (or maybe just better polished in the script) would've been great

I have more chance to be loved by sercha if i lift ?
do u think that sercha squats?

probably, she likes chads

Maybe?
Realistically I doubt it

Is the alternative ending a dvd only feature. I haven't seen it

Why does she name tag her bag... Is she autist?

I don't know user, you tell me

Yea its a DVD only feature. You could google it if you wanna watch it I find it to be a much better end then what we got.

Hi 37

I fucking loved the opening where they're out in the woods in a comfy cabin. Barely remember the rest of the movie apart from where she kisses that girl

I'm pretty sure it must have been a gift bag from a store or an event