Ask me anything. same thread as before.. i have Derealization, autism, anxiety, depression, body dysmorphic disorder...

Ask me anything. same thread as before.. i have Derealization, autism, anxiety, depression, body dysmorphic disorder,and i'm antisocial, shy, suicidal,with no talent no hobby, no interest, my mom says i'm a 5/10, just to be kind.. now i'm here and begging for attention..

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I don't want to dissapoint my family.

everyday they suffer with me for years, i don't want it to be for nothing...

Why not do this shit over on plebbit? Where they'll actually give you attention and give a fuck

i don't like plebbit.

why do you believe you're no good? you alone have the power to change your circumstance in life. instead of wallowing in self-pity, go out and enjoy life. It is what you make it, OP. don't let others tell you how to think and feel. good luck, I genuinely have Faith in you. go out and do great things.

Have you ever had a gf or fucked any girl ever

Thanks.

Is being a manbaby fun?

Sup Forums sucks #gamer gate

had a gf, maybe had autism or something, feel sorry for her.. she is confused and naive, or just retarded. well i'm also retarded.. touched her pussy, she wanted the D real bad, but she did stupid thing all the time. she showed her body to old men on the internet.
no.
wat?

and hurridurridurr

Cist white males 8 chan and tumblr are better

dont listen to any of these fucks OP. i have known alot of people that were in horruble circumsrances that have changed their life around completely. All you gotta do is change your mindset, change your thinking. Then work hard to achieve what you want in life. Nobody is gonna hand you anything in life, and ppl here on Sup Forums give shitty advice anyway most of the time. go get it OP, get what you want and don't let anything stand in your way.

Thanks user.

Fuck you rapist you fucks Raped my sister and

you're welcome Sup Forumsro

Is that sexual assault I'm calling the cops on your IP adress

welcome to Sup Forums, summerfag

Is that rape I'm calling the FBI to track your IP address

>i have Derealization, autism, anxiety, depression, body dysmorphic disorder,and i'm antisocial, shy,
Thats a weird way of saying it's a cringe thread.

>suicidal
You should kill yourself user.

OP do you have any spare cash that you're not going to use after you kill yourself?
This new Black Ops 3 DLC isn't included in the season pass because of jewtivision.

>>i have Derealization, autism, anxiety, depression, body dysmorphic disorder,and i'm antisocial, shy,
how would i makes this not a cringe thread?
>P do you have any spare cash that you're not going to use after you kill yourself?
>This new Black Ops 3 DLC isn't included in the season pass because of jewtivision.
sure, if i kill myself you can have it.

kay. leave a will so your parents can deliver it in your place.

steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

you should start looking for ecchi
it will cheer you up

>
ecchi sucks.
sorry.

Stop self-diagnosing and go fishing.

your loss