Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop actually using the subject field you spazz

When will he release his manifesto? before or after he shoots up a school?

This is my first thread asking this faggot.

After he remakes suicide squad.

no/10

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

but he loves capshit and gets pissed off when people take the piss out of him/dont agree with him. surely he is Sup Forums in human form?

I cried when RLM insulted me too. It's okay I know how you feel Chrin

*shitty guitar intro starts playing*

....................kek

It's weird, people would probably consider him a normal guy compared to me, but when I look at him he comes cross as a fucking psycho, weird as fuck.

no/10

Even the average Sup Forumstard is smarter than Stuckman

Jay called me gay on stream once.

I cried.

Damn he really that bad eh?

I get that vibe too. Like he has a dark side. He could be the nicest person you've ever met, or a complete fucking psychopath

Watch his review of Signs and his defense of the movie, if that doesn't convince you he is a retard, try looking in the mirror a bit.

I dont watch his reviews but will look into that one.

Bobby Burns is pretty good.

TBF his default face/look looks like he's stab you in the face. I think thats why i find his videos offputting, he doesnt seem very friendly to mme at all.

who is this?

He is probably one of those people that reads self help books, smacks himself when he makes mistakes and jacks off while crying and looking into a mirror to take the pain away.

watched it, he explains that hes a fan at the beginning and spends the whole video explaining bits he likes. He doesnt mention the plot is shit but thats ok.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

Thats a nice interp, heres what i took from it.

He spends the entire review saying I liked it because i liked it. He brushes aside common criticisms of the movie as nonsensical as if it's other viewers fault the movie is shit. He calls criticisms pedantic even though ostensibly the whole reason I'm supposed to be watching his channel is that hes a movie critic that criticizes and evaluates movies. Also since you didn't see other reviews of his you should know that he hyped this one up in other reviews and acted as if he had some big revelation about the movie that would make us rethink our lives and M Night shymalanadingdongs brilliance.

chris cuckman

nu male beta faggot with braces who cries online

but enough about OP and his subject lines,
who is this prettyboy cunt?

hey just like me

Hello darkness my old friend......