So um, is anybody sharing the UK Girls Mega link?

So um, is anybody sharing the UK Girls Mega link?

bumping for interest

Much interested

Bumping for interest

bump

Bumping with pic

moar

Im going to London in a few weeks, wheres the best place to get some british ass?

Essex!

Grenfell tower - West London is the best. I heard the girls there are smoking!

I hear about the UK Mega link a lot, not to sound stupid but what is it?

Yeah, Ive heard so too

one nice big folder full of uk girls pics and videos all neatly sorted by region,

Pic probably related!

Managed to get my hands on the last mega.
Was very disappointing. Pretty much just a selection of the stuff already posted on user-ib.
Not worth the time and effort.

Oh shit I'd kill for that

Who where and does she or you have a kik
Like I may have just fallen in love

I'll go for anything honestly, I check user-ib every now and then and find nothing

this

if you lurk uk threads on here, and anonib, youve see all the stuff in the mega

I was starting to think it’s a red herring, or barely anyone shares it maybe due to bandwidth or some of the girls being of a questionable age

That's rachael
She's from Newcastle not essex

Nah it's real.
There's just not much there.
Go on user-ib and you'll see about 100 times the amount there including all they have

Either or man any more info?

Honestly, when ever I go on there, I never see my town and it kind of sucks because you go in hoping to see someone you know but then you don't even see your own town

Can someone post a recent link?

This. I was in the discord where I think the hype of this mega started. A guy was basically scamming people. He wanted bitcoins or submissions to get access to the mega but the one he would send out was just stuff he'd gathered from user-ib.

He kept claiming there was a second and third but I think it was bollocks.

Then the mega won't have anything for you.
I'm not joking when I say it's just stuff from user-ib.
You're best bet is to go on there and make a thread for your town and hope someone sees it.

Been there, done that. Guess people from my town just don't post

Someone did post a screenshot of a mega folder called 2017-UK-Girls-PART2 last night

I've seen stuff like that before.
Basically a guy posted screens of folders. Collected loads of images from user-ib and offered it as trades.
People went on user-ib and sent him stuff as "oc" and then everyone cottoned on to the fact that it was just about 200 images from an user-ib archive.
Not only is it not worth getting excited about, people are just making shit up about new megas and a holy grail when so far nothing has been delivered despite constant begging.

It’s sounding like a red herring

Had a look around user-ib and can’t find anything, there’s links on supforums that just keep refreshing, damn!

Just go to user-ib. It's 90% just stuff collected from there anyway.

There’s no mega link on there

I think you've missed the point of what I was saying, user.

Where this girl from looks like some one from skem?

Got more of her op?

Having one easy download is better than trawling user-ib imo

shut up Jonah

Absolutely, and Nice dubs

Reverse image search is built in you lazy fuck

But it isn't one easy download, it's basically going through folders and sub-folders and looking for girls you know, which is basically exactly the same as ctrl+f on Anonib's catalog and then checking individual threads.

In fact Anonib is considerably more up to date, so if anything it's better. If you're just after random pics of UK chicks either grab a torrent or get Downthemall and go on imagefap.

Jonah? what you chatting

I'm totally fine with that system to be honest

Is there a torrent?

>AnonIB being unironically recommended on Sup Forums
what timeline am I in

Name, or location?

Unsure / unsure, saved from the uk mega link begging thread last night

Im after the mega because a girl i know was in it and i didnt save it!
Please help out a bro?

Hot to trot

Fresh from Tinder

Fresh from a farm more like

Don't go there looking for the mega. Go there and look at the pics. Anything in the mega is already on user-ib

The download doesn't have all the stuff that's on user-ib. It's literally just loads of towns with maybe 10 pics in each folder. Nothing that interesting and you probably won't know any of the girls.

Is that Chelsea Lewis?

is user ib still a thing?

No. I'm trying to get you to go to a website that no longer exists