Clairvoyance thread

Clairvoyance thread

I am sitting in an office, to the left of me there is a paper note with a black triangle and the number '3765589'. Which items are to the right of me?

Will answer if right or wrong

Newfags can't triforce

a expensive blue pen

a art

a penis, a penis, and another penis

razr gaming mouse with a heavy coating of cheeto grease, a little magnetic paperclip holder, a prescription drug pen nearing the edge of the desk and a 1971 Christmas edition playboy magazine

OP here (I'm a grill btw), you're correct wtf is this

Nope, try again

>surprised that people guessed shit had a mousepad to the right of her, while shitposting

TITS OR GTFO

Mug with some letters, red and black.

nope

are u in a patent office?

There are a lot of papers, a pencil holder with some pencils and pens, scissors, a rubber bnd, a post with some info, you have a sweater, you're kinda blonde, the corner of the desk is a Little broken, you sometimes feel alone and blue, think about your life and some shit you have been through.

Hook line and sinker, faggot.

not part of the question and it isnt relevant

nope, good generic guess tho

telephone?
printer?

nope

I can tell you guys this, it is four items

An I sharpened pencil, a cup of coffee, nearly empty and a mark I the desk.

coffee cup

nope

Shiva, in some form or another.

nope

nope, but that would have been cool

>(I'm a grill btw)
I'm not even a neckbeardy type but even I wanna know what the fuck is wrong with non /r9k/ "Gamer girls" being shocked at the most obvious shit. The user you were replying to was clearly joking and unless you have a drug pen on the end of the table literally everything he listed applies to 90% of this site

Sabrina never loved you.

any more guesses?

get your psy on