I'm about to withdraw heavily from alcohol after a 5 day binge. Any tips?

I'm about to withdraw heavily from alcohol after a 5 day binge. Any tips?

Go get some pregabalin, gabapentin or some Valium otherwise no sleep for you boyo.

Oh and be prepared to hallucinate visually and audio about others talking about you.

Get some weed

bread, lots of bread, loaves of bread, RACKS OF BREAD! CUPBOARDS FULL OF FUCKING LOAVES OF SWEET DELICIOUS BREAD,
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT CHEWING IT JUST PUT THAT DELICIOUS FUCKING BREAD IN YOUR SWEET LITTLE PIE HOLE AND SAVOR THE CRUSTY BUTTERY AIRY TEXTURE THAT IS BREAD
BREAD IS LOVE
BREAD IS LIFE

Succ my cock for nutrients.

You seem to know what you're talking about. Is there a chance I might die? Having some pretty bad palpitations

Kik?

Probably would if you were here

Do not take pseudoephed if you get delirium tremors.

keep partying
check'd suck his benis

Alcoholic here. Unless you drink a lot regularly you're not going to have any kind of withdrawals to worry about from a bender, just a monster hangover. Take some over the counter sleep medication or some Benadryl, drink a big glass of water and take some ibuprofen. The morning is going to suck but once you feel ok, drink some more water, take some more ibuprofen and try to make yourself eat something, even if it's just toast.

As you can imagine I'm not really in the mood for sexting right now since I feel like I might DIE.
But thank you for the interest

Thank you so much for this post

See doctor and be honest. Recieve vals and/or pregabalin. Ride it out if you are worthy.

Your dick is going to sprout warts and blisters so be prepared to pop them. If you don't you could get aids

Also promethazine. Do not underestimate the power of this anti histamine to knock your ass the fuck out.

Faggot. How do you even manage to get withdrawal symptoms from 5 day binge?

Fuck it. My Kik is "harrywashere."

Keep the dot. Not interested in sexting rn but could use some company

Severe alcoholic here:
I agree with the other alcoholic
But drink lots of water. Also soups (chicken noodle, mushroom, cream of celery, potato, etc.) are great for hangovers, dont eat too much at once, but hey work wonders. Also, if you can, avoid dairy and acidic or spicy foods.
Rest as much as you can while drinking water and you should be fine. Remember not to take too much at one time either water or food.

Shave those pubes from your face.
Fag

why gabapentin? Im prescribed that