Hey Sup Forums I'm a depressed insomniac and I was hoping that somebody could give me a laugh on here...

Hey Sup Forums I'm a depressed insomniac and I was hoping that somebody could give me a laugh on here. Can anybody help me out right now? Pic unrelated he's my dog and he just got fixed

i don't like dogs.
i have 3 cute cats, take one.

That's pretty decent man I appreciate cats too I just have two corgis

Just bake me in to fucking pie already

I can never get too sleep till like 3-4 in the morning, sometimes even till 6, fuck it's the worst thing

Whats your dogs names?

Feelsfuckingbadman. But i know how u feel.
Try ASMR.

for you OP

The boy in the picture is Buddy and his sister is Mabel and they're actual brother and sister

What's ASMR?

Haha I appreciate it Sup Forumsro

Cute dogs. I used to have a maine coon cat named shirlee

Those are very good looking too and these two are good looking but to be honest Buddy is genetically messed up because he's got an extra vertebrae and he has six toes

Hes not in pain though is he?

What is there a lot of in space-cow milk?

No he's perfectly normal and the happiest dog I have ever met and he loves to be picked up and petted but he's just a little special is all

I don't know what is there a lot of in space-cow milk?

Ga-LACTIC acid!

Oh, and space AIDS.

>I was hoping that somebody could give me a laugh
Tried looking in a mirror?

Saved this from yesterday, i lol'd pretty hard at it

Haha i gotcha. What about mabel?

Hahahah ok that was actually the best joke I've heard in a while props there

Tried but couldn't see anything

Shouldn't that be ga-lactose? Lactic acid is what builds up in your muscles during exertion.

Free texts are always great for night owls

She's a neurotic mess because she won't let her pet you unless she wants you to and she's more like a cat than a dog most of the time but she's physically normal and healthy too

Good to hear. My cat's mom gave birth to a kitten with a hole in its throat so he couldnt eat and passed soon after. Got a picture of buddy's toes? Never seen a 6 toed dog before

Gets me everytime

Unfortunately that's the one thing I never took pictures of because even as a puppy he didn't stay still long enough for me to take them

Its cool lol. So how old are they then?

Well Mabel is two and Buddy just turned one

>he just got fixed
Why would you cut your dog's balls off fam? Why?