As a gay American I'm at the point where I'm sick and tired...

As a gay American I'm at the point where I'm sick and tired. Everyday my rights are infringed upon by disgusting republicans. I'm thinking about moving to a European nation where I can live free and have my rights restored. A big middle finger goes up to republicans.

Faggot.

Good, get out of Murica and be a dick sucking Eurofag.

enjoy sharia law
if they ask you to go the roof with them, you should go

/thread

Fake and gay.

Good. Fuck off out of my country, faggot. Your kind isn't wanted here. Disgusting liberal faggot. Please leave!!

Gay or no?

You have a lot of nerve.

Later dude, enjoy being assraped by mudslimes.

Three dudes sucking each other's dicks? Yes, gay.

Grab your breast.

I'll let you in on a secret. I'm a closest faggot and I hate on fags because I am angry that they get to live out in the open and I don't.... I don't have the courage to come out. I never will. I only admit that here because it's anonymous and no one knows me. Just figured i'd explain. Still think I have a lot of nerve...?

kek. have fun in Europestan.

>>I'm a closest faggot
>>closest faggot
>>closest

BIG MIDDLE FINGER UP YUOR ASS

Are you trolling or something? Over in european areas muslims toss faggots off of buildings head first...if you're not trolling, you really are a stupid fuck and should educate yourself before you make yourself look stupid...but then again.. that's what you liberal fags do best.. so I suppose that's nothing new.

Then move bitch, i'm gay and just fine living here. I like my guns

If its hentai then not gay?

>be me
>be gay
>be republican

Wow.. republican faggot? That actually exists? I'd buy you beer. Seriously. I hate liberals. Fags I don't mind, but liberals disgust me.

>that actually exists?
Yep.

Husband and I are both staunch republicans.

>friends find out we're republicans
>"omigosh! You CANT be republicans!"
>"Why not?"
>"You're not voting for Trump are you!?!?"
>"Definitely not voting for HRC."
>"TRUMP HATES THE GAYS!!!!"
>"mmm hmmm, so he says..."

Come to Europe.. I dare you faggot.. And I'll repress you personally just as much if not more than you ever have been... Faggot

That's the thing, Trump doesn't hate gays. That's brain washed liberal media BS. You're the coolest gay person I've ever seen. Seriously, you never hear of gay republicans. You have my respect. Cheers.

>Seriously, you never hear of gay republicans
Oh there's plenty of us. The problem is the rest of the librul faggots will ostracize you and demonize you if they find out you're republican.
>"gay republicans are just self-hating faggots"

Doesn't bother us. We enjoy our small farm and our four dogs, and out guns and that's all we need.

I can feel the inbreeding in this thread through my monitor and it fucking hurts

Seriously though, if you wanna move that bad, go to Denmark or Norway. Us Normans are quite hospitable, if I do say so myself.

>rights are infringed
What "rights" faggot?
>I'm thinking about moving to a European nation
As a European I'm waiting for sharia to become a reality and have you lot hanging from trees