Remember when American TV shows were so afraid of criticizing the Obama administration that they resorted to making...

Remember when American TV shows were so afraid of criticizing the Obama administration that they resorted to making jokes about a Canadian mayor who smoked crack because they were that desperate for a target?

Other urls found in this thread:

examiner.com/article/va-dem-offers-reward-for-nude-photos-of-hunter-cheerleader-kendall-jones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when alt right Sup Forumstards were so afraid to admit that Trump is such a pathetic loser that he's down 11 points against the most unlikable person in American politics, so they resorted to shitposting on other boards with Leslie Jones nudes and a comedian who hasn't been on air or relevant in years? Oh wait, that's right now TOPKEK

they still refuse. obongo has printed 4 trillion dollars of new debt and handed it to banks, but they only talkabout how.he lowered our deficit.

our deficit is lower because our money is worth less, so we can't buy as much foreign goods, and they can buy more of ours. obamacare hase raised insurance premiums 30+ percent over 3 years and no one breaths a word of it. only the "racists" bring up the fact that black unemployment is hovering around 50 percent for those under 35.

hey, I remember people twlling me.they were voting for him simply because of the color of his skin, then calling me a racist when I brought up policy.

you posted this yesterday

you'll post it tomorrow, too

I honestly don't get why America dedicated so much media coverage to this

I'm Canadian and even I didn't care when this happened.

Canadian mayor smoking crack is a fun story, they would have covered that shit anyway

OBAMA WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WUZ GETTIN THA COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK, WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

Rekt'd

Uh, this wasn't really as big a story here as OP is making it out to be. Nobody gives a fuck about canadian topics here. It was just a funny story that circulated in a few places for like a week and that's it.

Why are Americans so obsessed with hamfisting politics into literally everything? Is there a single American talk show host that doesn't constantly talk about their political beliefs? Conan is the only tolerable one of the lot.

No because americans are hacks.

the entire media has shilled against him constantly for months, the uneducated masses have this picture of him that simply isn't true, that isn't reflective of his policy or personality at all.

Stop acting smug, every "anti-trumper" i've met formulated their opinions on the man based on untrue information or feelings.

that isn't to say he's perfect, but he has only a few minor flaws in reality.

>stop acting smug
>now allow me to dismiss all detractors as uninformed using anecdotal evidence
Oh the ironing.

>the uneducated masses have this picture of him that simply isn't true, that isn't reflective of his policy or personality at all.

The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

>It was just a funny story that circulated in a few places for like a week and that's it.
>A week

Typical liberal lying and rewriting history

>A conservative mayor ON CRACK was more effective, likable and respectable than any sober liberal mayor has ever been

no, I can't "Literally prove" that every detractor is misinformed, but i've yet to see one, in all these months, in all these threads, in all the irl discussions that has a valid point.

please, I want to understand, why is trump bad? and if you can answer that, why should we vote for hillary instead? (not voting trump is the same as voting hillary because of electoral college placement btw)

literally not an argument though, you've posted the conversational equivalent of a raspberry

rip me to shreds, tell me WHY i'm wrong

Because a government official smoking crack and the hijinks that followed was great? At least canadas corruption gets pointed out and noticed while ours is corrupt as fuck and everyone's just so god damn miserable it's become the norm. I'm ashamed to be American with the candidates we have. I can't believe pol actually believes trump is actually trying to win, he's literally there to hand Hillary the win, this is what it took to get Hillary elected is to wipe out the Republican candidates and leave a clown to run against because she's so fucking unlikable you needed what people view as the border line anti Christ to make people believe the election isn't rigged. Trump is okay with being a clown, he's going to make a shit ton of money quietly through Clinton down the road.

Pol got played like a fiddle.

No it's not you reductionist stooge. I'm voting for anyway Johnson, so there go your assumptions.

>A crazed, war-mongering femanazi that tried on multiple occasions to ban videogames is going to be in the white house, ruling over me and enacting laws I must confirm to, so I win! :^)

The arguments Liberals use really scare me sometimes.

Because Rob Ford is comedy gold. And the pics where just amazing. I wish more politicians got caught like this just for the humor alone.

if Hillary wins it's because of people like you
A vote for Johnson, Stein, writing in Bernie or Cruz or whomever is LITERALLY a vote for the Establishment to continue the same as it's been for decades

Do you seriously think that it's fucking Sup Forums who's been spamming harambe nudes? I doubt they had anything to do with it, Sup Forums is just an extremely convenient place to dump that kind of stuff and ensure it gets disseminated in a way that can't be traced back to whoever took them.

Also, "she leaked them herself for sympathy" is a retarded theory. A topless photo or two I could understand, but not a close-up of her allegedly getting fucked in the ass. Unless of course the ass-fucking picture was a red herring thrown in to discredit the whole thing.

>ywn smoke crack with rob ford

Not that guy, but you trump rejects handed her the election. Fucking even GUACJEEEEB could have won against Hillary but you retards had to run with the memes and pick the bought out clown who is in Hillarys pocket.

Fuck the liberals, but fuck you too, every trump voter is more responsible for that corrupt cunt getting in than any other.

see

>stewart never criticized obama
>joking about public figures smoking crack is wrong
>op is a huge faggot

One of these statements is true, guess which one!

>stewart never criticized obama

Criticizing him for not being liberal ENOUGH doesn't count.

>tfw he's dead now
Smoking crack in heaven now.

The shifting of goalpost commences.

>"Obama HASN'T rounded up the Christians and put them in gulags yet? Come on! It's 2016!"

Again, it doesn't count.

Did Stewart ever say anything about that democrat congressman who thought that islands could tip over if there were too many people on them?

Literally not an argument.

>moving the goalposts

>it doesn't count because I said it doesn't count
O I am laffin

Or what about the Democrat who offered to pay for nudes of an under-aged girl because she was hunting deer?

examiner.com/article/va-dem-offers-reward-for-nude-photos-of-hunter-cheerleader-kendall-jones

you sound upset

Remember when Jon Stewart defeated facts by making a silly face? Remember when that was a sufficient enough debating tactic to convince Gen-Xer's to vote Democrat? Remember when the left became unable to have a proper debate because of this funny face phenomenon?

Yeah, that is why they're losing now.

>losing
On what planet? Godamn nigger read the polls.

There's literally like 20 threads about it on Sup Forums right now. They also orchestrated the twitter harassment in the firstplace because muh brietbort gamergater muh sjw mubie. This shit has been pouring out of them for months onto our board.

>Fucking even GUACJEEEEB could have won against Hillary
Jeb Bush: 286,694 votes
DJ Trump: 14,015,993 votes
Yeah Jeb would've done much better. Does anybody actually fall for this reddit-tier shilling?

when did Liebowitz ever criticize Obama?

Please clap.

>citing discredited polls
Eurofags, please stop speaking about our elections.

I see a populist businessman and a crooked neocon leading the polls.

>discredited polls
I already saw this episode. Wasn't the meme name skewed last time?

Trump is gud goy
He dindu nufin

John Stewart and Colbert made fun of obama and his administration often. Granted they did it a lot more earlier on in his administration rather than later, but I am going to chalk that up to producers pressure.

>It was just a funny story that circulated in a few places for like a week and that's it
yeah, no. i live in toronto and all it was for weeks was coverage of this, hell some of my friends went to get pictures with him and people are still talking about it now. maybe it's different on the other side of the country but he became an a-list celebrity here for quite some time.

If Trump win, it's because of people like (you) fucktard

> primary elections are the same as the actual thing
Lmao. Trump supporters.

Enjoy eight years of Hillary for a couple months of memes you pathetic fuck.

>muh muh shilling
Lemme guess you have cripple Chan open in another tab because you really are that much of a pathetic loser? Lmao.

There were like 20 threads about it on Sup Forums in the last few hours you fucking dullard.