Dan Harmon: 'Community' Creator Reportedly to Write Reshoots for Marvel's 'Doctor Strange'

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/doctor-strange-enlists-dan-harmon-922236

Thank god, I was worried there'd be no quips

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't wait for those hilarious pop culture references XDDD

Oh no, not reshoots! Now with the estimated 2.56 gorillion dollars they cost, Dr. Strange will need an unprecedented 9.583 quintillion gorillion just so they can afford to buy the cast and crew commemorative t-shirts.

>"YOU BE SAYING WE ARE IN SOME KIND OF INCEPTION MOVIE?"

>Still salty

Loving every laugh

Nah, just making fun of fucks like you.

No one on Sup Forums literally cares about the MCU

No threads are ever discussed about the movies

Whats that actor's name again?

Badname Wronglyspelled

QUIPKINO COMFIRMED

Reminder that Dormammu is confirmed.

"Kaecilius_01_Seduction" also sounds fun.

or there's simply nothing to say about them.

They're unpretentious and uncomplicated.

this post will be dubs

what is this?

there goes my hype

>Dormammu before Infinity War kills off the Purple Pruneman

Man, Marvel is really trying to sweep Thanos under the rug.

looks like he is only directing the post credits scene

>unpretentious
>what is avengers

I'll give you uncomplicated though. that shit is the biggest factor for success when it comes to the MCU

>DC movie gets reshoots
>media talks about how unprecedented it is and that it proves how much of a disaster the movie is going to be

>Marvel movie gets reshoots
>media talks about how every movie gets reshoots and this proves how great the movie is going to be because of outside of the box thinking

Because to them Marvel can do no wrong.

Tough shit kid. Let me show you how to call dubs like a pro.

Every Marvel film has had reshoots these are the results.

DC/WB is trash
This

>it's a Sup Forums forgets the Russo brothers got the Winter Soldier and Infinity War contracts because of a Community episode episode

heh... kid I like your spirit...

you're only gonna see me do this once...

Most films get reshoots, the question is the amount. The difference is that Suicide Squad received was rumoured to have weeks of reshoots, which generally suggests problems.

That said, bringing in a writer so late is a bit weird.

DDDDDDOOOOORRRRRMMMMMMAAAAAAAMMMMMMUUUUUUUU

Holy shit, if SS needs $2 billion to break even this will need $10 billion.

Good luck.

DEVILISH

post credits scene

>incredible hulk is almost the weakest MCU movie

jesus fucking christ, no wonder we can't have good things. that movie along with iron man 1 were the best things about this entire universe. then they had to ruin it with funny "i slap loki around" hulk

Well, the Russos are putting cameos from Community actors in their films

I wonder if it's just the Russo's throwing a friend a bone. Isn't Strange meant to lead into Avengers shit?

Incredible Hulk was incredibly dull

I think the problem with SS was that they tried to change the tone of the movie and cut out scenes that would've made the movie better

first third was pretty strange but I actually liked the second and last thirds of the movie. don't get all the hate

I thought it had a very unique atmosphere when it comes to the whole MCU

also, the practical sets were far better than almost everything else what Marvel had to offer

>that blonsky vs hulk fight
>that abomination vs hulk fight
>that chase scene on the roofs of brasil (or wherever the fuck that was)

literally everything had it's unique style and stands out from all the other movies

that's why I also like Thor 1 for most of its part

It bugs me that Avengers started that "lol so quirky" trend and it worked out for them. that's why we are only getting generic and uniconic MCU movies

I'm not convinced the 'adding quips' shit is true. My guess is that the movie was simply a mess and they tried their best to fix it.

A screenshot from Dan Harmon's computer (or more likely his assistant's). He jokingly wrote a really shitty Community movie script on his podcast that was being livestreamed.

Thank god Joss Whedon is dead, Civil war was miles better than both shit Avengers, the bad part is joss style was so effective that it has left an eternal damage

The thing that fucked over SS was Ayer saying that all the jokes where in the trailer.

I wouldn't bet on that

the thing is, I wasn't quite sure prior to seeing the movie myself but just compare the first and second half of the movie. there are huge contrasts in terms of atmosphere. I don't think that was intentional

>Dude this writing is so clever, look how smart and self aware we're being

civil war was a better movie but I just don't know. at the moment I really don't like avengers but I have way more fun watching that than when watching civil war. I never thought I would say that but spidey was the biggest mistake marvel has made yet when it comes to the franchise

I kid you not, I'd rather see a third ASM movie than homecoming and this comes from a HUGE spidey fan

That WiFi quip was so good. I just know there's going to be so many good jokes about the mix of old, ancient traditions and new technology.

I don't really think this has anything to do with Civil war, he was fine the problem is that Homecoming doesn't look promising at all other than the fact that there is Keaton

Thatsnot true at all dumbass

Homecoming looks like a giant clusterfuck since it seems Sony is still in control. Guess the mouse didn't wrestle enough from them. I wonder just how much behind the scenes arguing is happening between the two right now

>That WiFi quip was so good

I honestly can't tell if you're being satirical. What has happened to me?

For what it's worth I thought it was funny. It helps that every character wasn't in the scene and it didn't pan to each of their reactions. Just two characters, two cuts, end scene

It's going to be a Thor post-credits.