Is Sup Forums autistic?

Is Sup Forums autistic?
Take the test:
>rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Also for the smart-fags out there what do my results mean? I think I know but need clarification

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/poly10a.php?p1=28&p2=55&p3=57&p4=42&p5=31&p6=63&p7=34&p8=85&p9=23&p10=66[/img]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It really doesn't tell that much about you. If you are well over to the left side in average, you are normal. On the right side it shows if you have some tendencies that mentally retarded people have, and you have very little of those. If you feel like these things have too much impact on your daily lofe you can seek professional help and they can look further into it.
I should mention that I'm not really a "normie" but as my score shows i'm perfectly capable of dealing with multitude of problems. The ones I haven't handled in the past so well I've worked on and you should too.

i dont know what this mean.

dont you 404 on me!

neet artist reporting.
>735891871
You are obviously lying to convey an ideal or compensate for your autistic tendencies.

hehe xd

I'm not sure what this means, but whatever.

am i retarded?

Average, it looks like.

I got the tard genes kinda

the questions dont consider special circumstances so dont answer with special circumstances, also its really easy to bullshit and get a desired mark, left a couple as question marks tho. but yea based of everyone elses results; Sup Forums is fucked

Fuck does this mean

I need somebody figuring out how to draw dicks in autism asap

the test tells you what youre like. your results look like a micro-dick
>you are kind of a dick

I'm "mostly normal if you don't take relationships into account".

Why'd you make another thread you aspie fuck?

Please diagnose me

Man I missclicked lots of times but who cares

No eye contact plz.

[img]rdos.net/eng/poly10a.php?p1=28&p2=55&p3=57&p4=42&p5=31&p6=63&p7=34&p8=85&p9=23&p10=66[/img]

Fuck you people
I can read your minds
And I hate you
But I will fuck you over (and your mother)

>You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

>Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 125 of 200

am i autistic or not?

Oh no, I'm retarded...

37% autistic

nais