Are they still fighting this guy?

ARE THEY STILL ON NAMEK?

can this be the thread theme pls?

youtube.com/watch?v=4GcLwky6H8M

Inbred degenerate child.

dragonball is banned on Sup Forums you retards

>>>/reddit/

Inbred degenerate child.

Is there a character in DBZ that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

wow are you a 5 star general?

Inbred degenerate child.

Isn't there even a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan?
That's the impression I got from Xenoverse.

Bump :^)

I am infinity power!

plus one

who is Goku and why does superperson beat him in fightings?

Never. Dragon Ball is all about power inflation. That's what defines Dragon Ball.

No, that's how animus work. They keep getting stronger and stronger indefinitely

>mfw they said a quick goodbye and just jumped into the capsule at the end of the last episode and traveled back in time

That would have taken 5 episodes in DBZ. I like Super's pacing so much better. I just wish the animation would improve, but I guess their deadlines are too steep now that it's a weekly release.

I quite like the story and characters. It's really coming into its own.

(You) earned it

>yin yang release ninjutsu
Is this real? I stopped watching naruto at some point

Yes currently they are trying to figure out who his identity really is, if he's what zamasu turns into or if maybe he's a student of zamasu

can't you fuck ups go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums? Boards made specifically to discuss children animation.

>It's a fa/tv/irgin throwing a tantrum episode.

>Goku Black is strong enough to be a huge threat in the fallen Future Trunks universe even though in the main timeline he'd be barely on the same level as Perfect Cell/SSJ2/ etc.
Hey that's actually kind of a neat new dynamic-

>lol jk he has an ULTIMATE EVIL SSJ BLACK ROSE TRANSFORMATION THAT MAKES HIM GREATER THAN GOKU'S NEW SSJ GOD FORM
Oh come the fuck on. Really?