Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8I9pYCl9AQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats my name if ur godlike?
hint- Im in australia

do you have followers or disciples?

Why are you such a cuck?

Does free will exist?

How do you differentiate between telekenesis and the ability to affect the wind?

Why havnt you just killed yourself yet.

It would show everyone and you'd finally get back at your parents.

Asking the important questions here

May I worship you, my god?

What is life?
Are we alone in the universe?
Why the fuck happened to the rap,hip hop and pop music?
Why the world did not end in 2000?
Are you a jew?
Did you skip your meds again?

my power is limited to things I know the exact location of, knowing your country isnt accurate enough

nice trips
I have a small cult

yes but it is heavily effected by your surroundings

I cant, Im not immortal but I cant die by my own hands

thanks. and how does this cult celebrate you? also, what do you think of atheists?

yes, my ego would greatly appreciate it

Even the sexualized creepy worship? Cuz that's what I would think my god deserves.

generally it is simply just a selection of chemicals but in the case of some animals like humans it is the only thing keeping this shitty universe in one piece
no, not at all
rap devolved as a result of dumbasses liking it, hip hop was used as a scapegoat, pop changes with the likes of the lowest common denominator of people which is now a group of idiots
too many people, not enough death
no
no, not this time

Why are you so FUCKING GAY

>I'm in Austrailia
>derr not specific enough
>Okay... I'm in sydney
>Not specific enough
>I live on cedar st.
>not specific enough
>my address is-
>No
>:I

mostly through prayer and similar activities and ensuring that my mortal body is properly cared for
atheists simply look at the present time to form conclusions and then use confirmation bias whenever they look at the past, I can respect most of them for at least forming their own conclusions but some of them are allot like religions cunts who just follow the atheist herd

yes, I would like that but just remember that my will is your law

Shela obviously

because I started a thread, thats why

Oh, of coarse! I just would love nothing more than they honor of cleaning your boots or appreciating your scent!

How is it possible to be like something that does not exist?

I would be quite happy with that

because gods once existed, now they are all dead and I am happy about that because I am on of if not the most powerful being in the solar system

Heh. Well, since you're clearly worth being cringey for, you can kik me at Dylseph if you want me to worship you, my god!

Cawk stats?

Learn the difference between delusion and "mystics". You may feel overwhelmingly certain you are god and what anyone says will never change your beliefs but at the same time there are a million other so called gods with the exact same mindstate, no way to viably prove anything out of the ordinary. Do us all a favour and prove it or fuck off idiot, anyone can write a book.

dont have kik, tend to avoid everything similar to it, prayer is nice though, I would be happy enough with simple prayer

slightly above average

I know the difference, I am not overwhelming certain, I have doubts but many people I know do not and many doctors believe that I am too sane to be delusional so I usually think that my doubts are mostly unreasonable. I cant prove it over the internet to people I dont know the location of, which is one of the reason I like sites like this, here I am just another user, but I have been enjoying this thread and my last one so chances are I will get bored of the internet soon find something else to get bored of

Bump

would have liked something to talk about but still, thanks

I think I caused fukushima accidentally.

jesus fuck I'm sorry about that.

kek
wish I could take responsibility for something so significant and recent

Or I predicted it in a really weird way. I hope thats it.

You cannot prove it at all. Stop looking for attention. Jesus christ for somebody with as much intelligence you would have thought rational thought or logic would be used more. Just another wannabe roleplayer

Did 86 look in the bag or puss-out?

This god sucks. I'll be your new god guys. I'm a chill ass god. You can do whatever the fuck you want this god. I'm a cool god.

if I was baiting I would give picrelated, I quite like this attention but baiting isnt in my nature

I have no idea what you are talking about, are you referring to another thread or something in your personal life or something of the sort?

I like being in a world with no real gods, I would like to keep it that way

Cool God here. Pro tip: you've all always been gods. You just didn't realize it. Congratulations. You're all invited to my party of the gods.

I like my god to have a big old godcock.

That's the great thing about the Cool god, you don't even have to believe in me. When you don't, I straight up don't exist. It's whatever your like. Have it your way, Burger King.

guess ur next last 4 digits on ur reply. and i will listen to ur bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8I9pYCl9AQ

Now you're getting it, friend.

Well good news for you because I have the mightyest god cock that has ever crashed down upon this earth.

sounds like a nice big cock

Bump again
May as well ask a question. Im guessing you are the same two thousand something year old thing from a couple days ago so you know what death feels like, please explain it

thanks
depends on how you die but there is something that feels the same every time, the brain basically shits itself, it feels like your brain just shits all of its knowledge out of your face, I had some really dodgy shit at a party once that was supposedly a mix of shrooms and lsd which made me feel the same way so I guess you could try that

Give your address little boy ;)

Nice trpis
He will probably have edgy teens patroling his street with stink bombs in hand screetching about tendies by tomorrow night, I doubt he will want them knowing exactly which house

???gibs me moneis

Have you beaten Dark Souls, OP? If not you should try it.

only the third one, havent played the others

Sheila

godlike mentality (keyword: mentality. godlike =/ god) dude here, ask away.

What a fucking question

Niggerfaggot

Why is this thread still up when jackshit happened and it is like 3 or what hours old

Steve

nice dubs

How old are you?

better than OP's :/

Okay, so prove it. Film yourself shooting yourself in the head. You can't die that way after all.

I doubt hes still here, or he is just going to be a faggot

how is the schizophrenia?

Explain the natural laws regarding dark energy.