NZ Thread

NZ Thread

Drinking and sad on a Thursday night edition

Whats good boys

hawkes bay reporting, whats good faggot

Why are IDs even gone?

did a really good poo

inb4 threds ded

North Shore reporting. I would like sex.

ask quercy she's always dtf

Who friendo?

North shore as well

Crack open a cold one for the boys?

chch checkin'

Auckland checking in
fucking uni exams. had one today and have one tomorrow.

all i want is a qt bf to hold me, none of this complication commerce shit.

>thinking life is hard at uni
life will never be easier for you than it is for you right now. harden the fuck up and remove your chastity cage fgt

>t. Someone who has never attended uni

Brainlets fuck off

Well it's 0648 so no night drinking here. Master race.

I agree, am at uni, spend all my study link money on drinking and gigs.

kek

Drinking mushroom tea mixed 50% with whiskey chased with speights. 2nd glass, mild visuals.

Check out this shit!

guys literally have a 8-hour bus trip tomorrow fucking hell awaits, please recommend my movies and a decent fucking torrent site to download them, thanks lads

>August 2016

gutted bro what species you trying to bring in?

Psilocybe cubensis

I kept cos it's lol, maybe I'll get it framed some day

ah yeah classic. why not just pick subs? way stronger and they grow fucking everywhere.
if you're bringing spores in at least get something exotic

Has that Chloes bloods and crips party been dumped yet? Inb4 hijacking the thread

chch here. i'm dying to suck a dick but the problem is i'm straight. what do?

suck a dick

k

I'm not too experienced at picking, went liberty cap picking with a mate who found a good site once, that's it (apart from an amanita I ate a month ago). After I showed the company I bought the PC from the customs letter they sent me a new pack and included 3 subs prints for free. Not sure what to do with the subs prints, growing them indoors looks bloody difficult (the first thread about successful indoor subs cultivation I found was started by the same guy who showed me how to grow PC at otago uni, I recognised him from his msn alias that he also used on shroomery. He's a legend, he runs a craft brewery now)

learning to id psilocybes will be a shitload easier than growing them. p.subaeruginosa are wood-loving species, they generally grow in council gardens etc cause they mulch with wood-chip. honestly wouldn't even bother with sub spores, they're everywhere.

never had experience with growing them myself, never really needed to.

If you're not in the discord yet you should be

discord gg/yJzmeRm

Growing PC is hilariously easy... A polystyrene bin that you air out 3x a day with water in the bottom heated to 25 degrees with an aquarium heater and you're nearly done (tor-browse "pf tech").

I'm just starting but am getting regular trips for pennies, love it

noice, but really though this season i've pulled in over 2kg dry. hunting is more time-efficient. i'm sure it's a good feeling to trip off the fruits of your labour though. 6 of one i suppose.

>2kg dry
Holy christ

shit's ridankulous

looks like he just gave her a left jab for being lippy

wtf am I even looking at

these threads or so fucking cucked literally cant even make it to 50