What did English people think of this album?

What did English people think of this album?

it let us shake
loved it

she sucks...only critics from the guardian like her

Yeah, only them...

/thread

Well English people gave her the Mercury Prize for it so I guess English people loved it, mate.

English people are too busy hugging Muslims and watching over their shoulders for the Thought Police to care about music anymore.

This. Also the album is really dull and boring, as expected since it was written by yet another special snowflake neo-marxist feminist.

Don't look now but the cladding on your high rise block of flats is on fire.

Edgy!! Would be so funny to see a dickhead like u roll thru

Most probably didn't care
The Mercury Prize is such bollocks desu

I'm English and for me it's easily album of the decade. No patriotism included.

>>as expected since it was written by yet another special snowflake neo-marxist feminist.

>saying this about easily the best female music artist of the last 25 years

Consider electrocution.

Best waifu you could possibly choose

What did the world think of this album?

I've already forgot about it desu

felt like a conceptual overextension after the praise heaped upon LES. oddly enough her first #1 album

Glad that there is at least one based user on Sup Forums

peej-fu is god-tier

ive always hated pj harvey

why

Yeah, I expected so much more from this since LES was amazing, it left a bitter taste. I feel like ir's her weakest album thus far.

I saw her last year live for the first time and boy was I excited like a little fan girl. Unfortunately, most of the setlist consisted of songs from The Hope Six and maybe 3-4 were from the 90's, but still, it was such an honour to see her live and it was a real experience. Also, it was on a festival where most of the people didn't even know who she was and complained why did she headline. I wanted to stomp their faces in mud, ya know

My negroes.

Post Polly Jeans

Posting.

mom

Skepta beating Bowie was the last straw

White Chalk peejs best peejs.

English here, loved it, strong AOTY 2011 contender. Some songs capture the dirge of gloomy English countryside really well. The Glorious Land is the track I go back for, and the bugle makes it.

So nice to read this. This album made me little jealous of not being English.

edgy loser

That's a great Polly, but I'm a little more of a "Stories From the City..." Polly man myself

>another special snowflake
this isn't the rhetorical home run you faggots think it is