i spend every evening on Sup Forums

/Thread

>be twenty three now
>no female friends
>reputation is in the trash can
>meet girl from elementary 12 years later
>be on best behavior with her, she flirts with me
>is highly intelligent, very sweet, literal choir girl who lost virginity at 23
>she has a boyfriend, she complained to me about him.
>i ask her to hang, we go to the liquor store
>sit on the couch, she tries to scoot away a bit, but i don't really let her
>She tries to ask me my intentions but i ignore question, proceeding to stroke her leg
>hinting shes uncomfortable i don't really stop
>i don't push it any further, put my arm around her and lay on the sofa
>next day get harrasing text messages
>YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT AND YOUR REPUTATION IS DONE
>best friend : hey man you need to respect women more
>trying to say i sexually assaulted her
I can't have a women for a friend, ruined relationships over it

I masturbate 3 times a day and im smoking weed with the windows closed.

>be same person
>use badoo
>get matched with a tranny who lives in the shitty part of town
>invites me over, i go
>disgusting face, manly as fuck 3/10
>super nice rack, he is in a bra
>starts sucking me off
>i fuck him for like 2 minutes and bust
>then i let him fuck me with his tiny cock and give up my anal virginity to this disgusting looking thing
>he is also a prostitute
I used to sleep with ANYTHING, when no one was looking.

you're better off without them

When I was much younger I dated a woman way beneath my class. I went to private school she dropped out of public. But she was insanely hot. She had a 9 year old daughter but she didn't bring her around much. When she did there was always something weird about her. After a year of dating we moved in together, and that's when things went batshit. They both walked around completely naked, she let her naked daughter sit in my lap, etc. but I didn't know how far in I was getting until about four months. We were drinking heavily and smoking weed, her daughter walked up and my gf have her a hit on the joint and a sip on her drink. In my mind I said something but I was drunk and I guess I only thought it. This becomes more and more frequent rapidly. One night we are so trashed I'm fucking my gf in front of her daughter. Her daughter watches and touches herself. I won't get into it but things got a lot more serious. I was with them for five years. Then my gf mom that she rarely mentioned supposedly passed away. They flew back to the east coast for funeral and never came back. No call no note no email just gone.

Lmfao

Reputation is unimportant, obviously you're young. Those niggers aren't offering you jobs.
And haha your best friend still texts you. Wow. Shoulda just raped her user like wtf

>i'm still this guy
>hang with good bro, his little sister is 12
>leave my speakers there, go to pick them up hes gone she answers
>casually ask her where the stuff is
>i sit down for a moment and talk to her about life, i was post workout and tired
>start saying some adult sounding deep things
>leave, thank her
>Get a snapchat add from her
>she starts selfieing me a bunch
>i ignore her she deletes me
>start getting into mild cp 2 years later
>get horny start looking at her insta, shes 14
>message her from my own insta, tell her i can show her things, and to take a walk with me, we are basically neighbors
>give her my text free number
She sent me a thumbs up emoji, and didn't reply. i hope to god she says nothing to my friend.

That's a little too weird I love free drugs but damn

>be me 6 yrs old and autistic
>playing in backyard and catch a lizard
>before going to bed i go to my room and cut its head off
>quickly run to my sisters room and put the head in her cup of punch she uses to take her pills
>run giggling back to my room, hear choking, mom quickly gets her to spit it out
>they both scream and sister starts crying
>for the next few years i am put on pills and taken to therapy

She was getting pretty flirty with me, i thought she wanted it. I wanted her to cheat, it turns me on more. I looked at a pic of her bf, he looked so childlike to me. I wanted to seduce her.
I texted her and asked : i just need to know honestly, did you like it?
no text back, my theory is that she did though, and shes kind of autistic so she ran her fat fucking mouth to SJW warriors.

I am a podcaster. It doesn't get any more vile than that. fccfreeradio.com/nsfw-6-14-17

>sjw warriors
W warriors Kek.

The golden rule is he who has the money makes the rules. Money is power in physical or digital form. Control of money is control of power. Stupidity is an asset if you have control, so those with money oppose real information and push reactionary disinformation. The result is messy to all but those with money. Now, like in the Dark Ages and all other religious rule situations, The Stupid is your ally if you are of means - enemy if you are not of means.

That's not a secret.

>meet my best childhood friend
>he fell weaker due to problems with drugs, he always looked sick to me
>ride my bike to his house and knock, hes in bed looking sickly
>happy to see me, he tells me lets go to the drug store, i thought he meant CVS
>go to dimly lit street and pick up some black tar from some dude
>it shocks me, i want to tell him to not do it, to life talk him right then and there
>instead i say nothing
>go back, he starts smoking
>i get curious, ask for a rip
>smoking heroin with him
I haven't touched it since, he's doing ok, but lonely and still doing drugs.

Lurking here for a decade, not sure what's disgusting anymore. I guess fapping on soft cp is quite bad... I also ninja-fap in some public places, pee in sinks/showers... but that's quite normal.

I have basically jacked off on every piece of furniture, fucked fat old women on the dinner table. Used my moms toys when she left, got tied to the family bed and got tortured by a dominatrix. Ive let the new dog lick my cock while they went on vacation. though, ive stopped that. and ive totally wiped my cum hands on the dishrag.

oh

you still torture animals?

When I was 14 I peeped on my best friend in the shower and was caught doing so. Later that year I found out she was raped as a child and my peeping set her recovery way back to being afraid of men again.

Later on in my life, around 20, I hired a prostitut to take my virginity. I'm socially retarded with a bad lifestyle so getting in anyone's pants was a far off dream at the time, but the hormones were raging and I had 200$ that I got for Christmas.

I'm currently manipulating an old, mentally deranged woman into thinking I care about her so that I can inherit nice shot from her.

My folks are putting me through college and are paying for everything. Including the weed I smoke every single day while barely passing classes.

I kissed a 350lbs girl.
In public.

I used to think so when in the USA, Trump announced he was running for office. I fell out of my chair laughing at how rediculous the very idea was. During his campaign and and election, I realized that truth WAS a secret to most. I had too much faith in the average person's ability to reason.

>be me
>youtuber
>post a new video to self-congratulate because reached 1,000 total views !!!

i dont see any reason in doing it myself because i can watch videos depicting such actions

>be 16 year old me
>a few people from class have french lessons in another room
>store their clothes in the classroom
>me going in the classroom
>sniffing the worn sports clothings and jerking off
>I just finish and put the things away
>my cum still on my hand I want to go to the toilet to wash it off
>girls come inside
>tfw 20 seconds earlier and my life would be over

Your a dispicable piece of shit. The earth would be better off you offing yourself now so you cannot reproduce.

>27 yo formed with everything at my hand
>nica and supportive family and aprents
>feel injusticied cause no gf neither sex
>starts being an asshole ramdonly with some people in front of my parents
>wharts is wrong whigh me?

Post link to video

That's pretty bad. I post clips of my podcast to youtube and Instagram! youtu.be/qEFhS2YC0mo?list=PLXGG5_pvgHULWicEfUGZF47z7gAsOdvKV

i have once been eaten out by a dog and a cat. not at the same time tho

>Currently fuck buddies with and lost my virginity to significantly older woman that I work with
>Always fuck at her sons house because the dumbass goes away like every weekend and thinks I'm there to dog sit for him
>His mom lets me put it in her butt

She lets you put it in her butt cause your dick is small and her pussy is blown out.

For context, I have brain damage from multiple head traumas.
>hanging out with friends
>gonna drink some alcohol and play vidya
>friend brings girl
>>everyone knows to not bring dates to meet people for the first time if I'm there
>>it's better for all parties involved
>go to get pizza from freezer because people are hungry
>she says she's a pescatarian
>I see fish in my buddy's freezer
>throw it across 2 rooms into the wall next to where she's sitting
>"FISH!"
>mixture of raucous laughing and awkward silence
>very calmly walk up and pick the fish up off the floor
>it's like 5 lbs of tilapia
>try and give it to her while quietly saying "I-I-I-I-I uh I-I g-g-got you this."
>she doesn't talk the entire rest of the night
>apparently broke of with friend because "Your friends are terrible."

If only I had actual autism instead of no ability to speak or properly act. Whatever, she said she only ate fish and then ate a cheese pizza. Cheese pizza is not fish. Unless I've become that drain bamaged that I can't tell what foods are anymore. One of these days I'll interact normally.

Plot twist: It's your mom

Yeah, my mom had kids. That's what happens when you have kids. No surprise there.

I have a diaper fetish and am trying my best to drop it and make it go away. It's really hard since I can't get aroused without thinking about it

one night, when i first started smoking a lot of weed, i had no weed so i went on a letter-box smashing spree with a friend which culminated in me taking a shit on newspaper and smearing it on the windscreen of this new audi parked in some rich cunts driveway

pescatarian means you don't eat meat but you still eat fish, u autist

Satan trips tell no lie