... Who would you pick?

sup Sup Forums

so, we're in 2019, Russia declared absolute war to you : Germany.

Now you have to pick your allies. There is four possibilities :

- UK
- France
- Spain
- Italy

You can only pick two of them.

THE OTHER TWO that you won't pick will automatically ally with Russia against you.

PLEASE NOTE that Poland is, in facto, your allie, since Russia is going to take it in order to get to you.

All other countries have declared they wish to remain neutral, but will give free passage to whoever troops want to cross their territories.

Tough choice? Who would you pick... And why?

Any other options?

Britain and France is of good allies.
France has of many infantries to fight against evil communist.

Why the fuck would you take Spain or Italy?

France and Britain are the only two choices for several reasons.

1) Largest militaries
2) Biggest threats due to both (1) and proximity
3) Not shit tier subhumans that change sides during a war

Who is dumb enough to choose Spain or Italy?

Britain and France are the only choice.

Brits know how to fight, and Frenchfags know how to prepare a delicious meal. Also, they're perfect cannon fodder.

Anyone who doesn't pick France and Britain is literally retarded. These two are the only countries with a military worth a fuck in Europe, the only countries with blue water navies in the world besides America and the only two countries in Europe that meet the NATO's demand of spending at least 2% of the national GDP on the military.

Why can't UK speak English properly in this image?

you can find on youtube the speech where hitler thanks the italian soldiers for their effort on the eastern front. we saved thousands of germans at Nikolaevka. no french, no english, no spanish has fought in that conditions with -40 ° with no effective weapons, no winter induments, no transport and yet the tridentina started the assault,leading all the survivors towards freedom

> France
> Not shit tier subhumans that change sides during a war

Pick one.

It's really the only chance you have, especially because the others will turn against you. You need at least 1 nuclear power on your side to keep things in check.

it'd be a meaningful choice if it'd be: France-Spain OR UK-Italy

what you chatting shit for? we speak well good innit

Can we come along again? CANADA IS HELPING.

Is there a trick in all this?

France and the UK are the only logical options and yet it's a certain defeat.

Easy, Britain and France.

Doesn't matter if the Italians ally with the Russians, halfway through they'll switch sides.

>reddit posting

> Italians
> being good at fleeing

The whole French surrender meme should be changed to Italians

Pick zero. I for one am delighted for my new slavic masters.

Sup Forums is bored, let them play.

That's the italians, m8
If you want to make fun of us, make surrender jokes

That's hard... I think Spain might be more powerful compared to Italy, partly due it's colonial ties.
And the whole of west europe in your back really helps against englands nasty naval force.

Then again UK-Italy sounds also powerful... but against Russia something will fuck up.

Therefore France-Spain.

Sorry, but the French and us will ally with Russia, history just repeats.

>2019
>helping Germanistan

We would a country that is cucked by Jews attack another country that is attacked by Jews?

Do you really think our ex colonies would give a fuck about us? Even if they join, would that mean any relevant change?

To make sure the cuck nation of Germany dies

I would obviously pick Spain and Italy.

>Not part of the Caliphate
>Can stop British islamist reinforcements by cutting down the mediterranean sea
>Better cuisine to boost the moral of german troops
>Better beaches and weather to spend time after the war is over

Only an idiot would pick anything else

You are wrong since we are stronger in every sector compared to spain

Italy and Spain. I have no desire to win.

Don't ally with Italy. We will switch sides and end up as your allies anyway

I'd allow Russians to move across us. Otherwise we would get invaded by them due to our strategic importance

Also gibbb dat free gaz

There are no colonial ties in Spain. All our former colonies hate us.

But we've got a better war record than Spain.

Why isn't Poland on the list???

I'll move to the UK as a refugee.

Easy:
Pick UK and France to help with the fight,
pay Italy and Spain massive subsidies to produce wine and brandy to get all Russians drunk,
finally occupy Poland in the process and get all the stolen cars back.

>- UK
>- France
piss easy

both nuclear powers while spain and italy are incompetent shitholes

And a little bit clay.

>Also, they're perfect cannon fodder.
I like you!

I hate how irrelevant we've become

At last I will have nothing to do to get citizenship of a developed country.

Didn't you get wrecked by Morocco?

>West still think that Russia is a main threat for them
>Not our degeneracy

Wheres the option to fight igainst islam?

>Iblying the EU isn't the Soviet Union incarnate.

Nice try Merkel you East German Slavic bitch! I'm onto you!

>france
>fighting
you done goof'd

This isn't Russia's fault this time.

At what time?
It's possible, Portugal dealt with Moors for ages, bit of a back and forth, but for a country our size to repel Moors, Spaniards and even the French at one time.

Yeah.

France and Britain
3 strongest countries of europe alliance, strong geographical core. you'll submit or annex spain in no time

I assume you're trying to feel good, having people saying they'll pick France over the southern niggers

>PLEASE NOTE that Poland is, in facto, your allie
Fucking kek, we would invite Russians with open arms, supply and support them however we could to get rid of muslim neighbour

This country is dead, but at least we can say our ancestors removed kebab and kikes. I'm waiting to the next civil war, It became a tradition here.

This qt

Exactly

sure you would

Why can't I pick Russia?

Germany deserves death.

I guess we can take out Italy and France with them.

>Implyingwe will help you

If you give us back the Left Bank, we can discuss about it.

>annex Spain
Good luck with that.

Can't wait for Catalonia to forcefully claim independence so we get into another civil war

Your spawn have infected Europe, the biggest mistake of Europe was the tearing down of the Berlin wall, East Germany along with all the Soviet subversive scum should have been nuked long ago. All this shit we see stems from your previous leaders plans to dismantle the West inside out and our "useful idiot" leaders and people have fallen for it, hook line and sinker.

You are a threat, you've always been a threat to white people, even back when you armed the communist niggers against the Rhodesians, which Sup Forums doesn't like to talk about, but we know the truth about your cunt hole of a nation and the shit it's done.

We go back a long we you and I Russia. You will burn eventually, burn brighter and hotter than Moscow did with nuclear fire!

YOU'LL ALL BURN YOU SCUM! YOU FILTH SCUM I KILL YOU ALL!

>annex spain
Didn't you guys try that already? It didn't go well for you, last time I checked

Call Britain and tell her to bring America's ass over.

How about I pick Nato. They will join anyway because it is their whole purpose for existing

France has nuclear power that is not dependent on the US, unlike other European countries

You are retard.

Can we annex you and turn you into a giant retirement village?

;^)

Yeah sure whatever. Enjoy your insurrections from day one tho.

We are already a retirement village.

No, I'm fucking right and you know it, your scum shit hell hole of a frozen, baron wasteland has done everything in its power to subvert the West and you've all but succeeded.

Deny it all you want but you know and I know I'm right.

Like you lazy arse cunts will do anything, we stole a chuck of Spain already and you do nothing LOL.

Not quite yet, soon though.

Are you diaspora? I have yet to meet IRL a single Pole who would be this assdevastated.

FUCK ALLIES

NUKE EVERYONE

America can stay out of this one. Maybe Russia will uncuck western Europe.

I'm not diaspora, nor Polish.

I just know that Russian history and their current activities are scum tier.

But you being a Pole, you know this as well. Don't you?

Also, what's assblasted about the truth? You think Putin will save the white race when he left thousands of them to starve in his own country and pocketed food money and put it in an offshore account?

>MUH PUTAIN WILL SAVE WHITE RACE LOL

Nah, he won't.

Uk and France, obviously, because nukes and bigger, better armed forces

france, UK
italy would have to go through some of france or risk declaring war on other nations, same with spain, since it has shit navies

>be spain
>take a siesta during the war
>be italy
>piss pants as soon as the fighting begins

Yeah I'd choose the UK and France as allies any day.

Yeah, we cuck you so hard that make cucked ourselves. Calm down retard, we both have same problem and should fight against degeneracy side by side.

>All other countries have declared they wish to remain neutral, but will give free passage to whoever troops want to cross their territories.

Start by killing all your government and putting Prince Harry (Heir to the throne of Russia by bloodline relation Tsar Nicholas) and we'll talk.

France and UK.
How is this even a question?

kek

We gave you a rock with a port. Surely the lazy spaniards will all learn english while waving your flag in villages and cities. We are already breaking this country, It would be funny to see another country trying to force us together under a foreign flag.

>Like you lazy arse cunts will do anything
Ask France and the moors
>we stole a chuck of Spain already and you do nothing LOL
Because Murica. You do know that if they weren't world police we would've taken it in the 40s, do you?
Anyway, that rock is literally irrelevant. Pic related.

You can't really trust a country that lost a war in the last century to spear chuckers.

I am aware that current Russia is an oligarchic hellhole ruled by ex-agent with an affinity for besieged stronghold syndrome, but even then it doesn't prompt me to feel as much anger. Most of eastern bloc ended up going through such phase, only countries like Russia, Ukraine and Bulgaria haven't yet learned how to emerge from it.

France because they share border with Germany and a war of two fronts is not good. They could prevent Spain to make much damage

UK because they're a Island and have a decent army.

Germany could take care of Italy without much problems

Start by not being an autist.

What about a country that lost to rice farmers and opium farmers?

At least they had guns.

>What is WWI?

The frogs arent a bunch of coward cucks, they just thought that the WWII would the the same thing as WWI

They may as well have been spears considering your military technology is literally 50 years ahead of theirs.

No excuses.

Suck my cock.

France?

Ethiopians had guns too

well, we beat your butt in a way that had to eat your own "celebration" coin

inb4 Cartagena de Indias

Obviously the two strongest countries that also happen to be nuclear powers.

>When you get conquered in one day

FTFY