Muslim hate thread

youtube.com/watch?v=kMXm7bFJ048

I fucking hate those islamic cunts, lets hate on them. watch my vid then lets fuck them up my fellow euroanons, the trumptrain has just left the station

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxslIeI_D9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I fucking hate those Islamic cunts

I am pretty sure that saying that and bitching about it on the internet is as far as you Anglo cucks will go.

Theres a muslim praying area at my university, and ill go there next week and fucking kill 3 of them

Why only 3?

Oh ofcourse you will

>Egypt once the most powerful civilisation in the entire world for over 2500 years
>Empire ending in 300 BC
>1200 years later (900 AD) first mosque constructed in Egypt
>1100 years later (today) you Egyptian cucks have submitted to the Islamic state......
>fucking pathetic.... I respect the old world Egypt but not you

>submitted to the Islamic State

I don't see them having constant parades and flying their flags everywhere here

I see you 3 fithy muslims, and raise you 12.

Why should he care about your respect?

Serious question, what do you think about the copts?

youtube.com/watch?v=LxslIeI_D9Y

Why so offended then? with over a 90% Muslim population? I'm pretty sure that is submitting.
>the picture displays Egypts memory of the great world. I don't see you weak Muslim Egyptians building anything of value today like Those great Western structures

Because the respect is no longer there. All Egyptians are now megamuslimcunts

Sarcastic muslim can stay.. [if you submit to the will of the true lord Jesus Christ and his 12 jolly apostles]

FUCK ME I love you americans, you guys really know how to deal with filthy fucking muzzies.

VOTETRUMP NO.1

Egyptian girls are the arabs finest treasure.. not when there covered up in traditional garbage bags mind you

muslims are the only ones who effectively fight overpopulation in the world

So true mate, Egyptian girls are great so glad some don't confirm to the fascist ideology of Islam.

What a fuckin' beauty

Remove kebab

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth
>Proof
>Yeah tell me more you uneducated fool, Muslims are the fastest growing collective in the world.

Is it haram to fuck a vagina made of sand?

>implying most people who are born as muslims have ever consciously decided to be muslims

have you ever done anything blasphemous?

no

sit down

>implying you can't leave a religion
>Oh, sorry you are right.
>In Saudi Arabia where Sharia law is executed on every corner of the country
>people are executed for denouncing there faith.
>#not#fascism#at#all

youre all keyboard warriors who have never done anything anti-islamic or blasphemous so shut up and go back to high school

Last year I got into a fight with a muslim and beat him fucking down, then spat at his friends

excellent, now you understand why those growth numbers are bullshit
also checked

I bashed a Somalian and put his teeth through his lip

No you checked yourself.
>if you are a Muslim in the western world you can denounce your faith
>BUT NO
>You all want to make sharia law a global staple
>where Islam dominates the globe through
>SO the numbers are not a lie if muslims want to all countries to have laws like Saudi Arabia

stay mad cucks

>implying crusaders are any better

The great pyramids were built by the ancestors of the black people, in particular American black people because we Trix then out they gold n shit. They were able to construct such a marvel because they were all of them kings and queens, with the wealth of the world in their holups.

Do it faggot

LOL turns this into a religion war, us westerners have grown out of our medieval state...

>if you are a Muslim in the western world you can denounce your faith
sure you can when you're here all by yourself without any family watching your every move

Checked.

>fucks a 9 year old
>alpha
Pick one.

You just implied Islam has a fascist way of operating.
>execute yourself
>check mate

it does though
if you don't believe me ask ex-muslims

reality is that islam is on the decline and edgy cultural muslims know this so they created groups and started movements to make it seem like islam is more popular than it actually is

Y-yeah sure w-whatever you say man i hate you too, we can hate each other for as long as you want, hey listen i have to go now i get some things to do, see you letter.

>9
no that was 16 and it is pretty fine age. woman start to menstruate in 13 so this is the age when they can be fuckable and entering the adulthood.
prove me wrong

I heard that making images of Mohammad is against the law in Islam because he actually looked like a huge faggot irl and was very self conscious about it

Have fun suicide bombing with your friends, Ahmad!

Overpopulation meme is employed by liberal education to create a sense of complacency when people are slaughtered wholesale. The earth can easily sustain 2-3 times as many people as we have today.