Once me make it to page 10, I is free!

its page 15 you fuck

Noo is not, massah

Are you sure?

Get back here, nigger

C'MERE NIGGER

my cotton wont pick itself nigger

Mods!!

You really think you're getting away from here?

fukkin newfags

What do you want with freedom ? Living in the jungle shitting beneath trees ? Thats the peak of your ambitions ?

SO LONG YA CUMSKINNED CRACKA MUFUGGAS, IM BOUT TO BE A FREE NIGGA, NO MORE COTTON PICKIN FO' ME

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Where do you think you're going?

shieeet mannn... y u gotta b like that???

Close, aren't ya?

eeeny meany miney moo catch a nigger by its toe

If it reaches the limit he gets caught.

Mississippi windchimes

>this hardens bonor

>only good nigger

nigger please