HAAAAAH

who /literallydeedeeirl/ here

fukken aye like

das me mayne

danone

TOTAL EFFING C.

GET THE TEST.

aff ti bed limmy ye kant

SHE'S DOWNSTAIRS. THEY PUT HER DOWNSTAIRS. SHE DIDN'T MAKE IT.

that christmas video hits too close to home

I imagine it's meant as some sort of wakeup call but just reinforced my feelings

So you've never wondered what Yoker's like

mind bogglin

Was limmy on smack?

most scots are on some form of heroin

He's completely sober now, has been for a few years I think. Definitely has been on a variety of things in the past cause he nails the characters a bit too well sometimes.

This guy is the funnies thing to ever come from Scotland

>If you called Joe Bananas Joe Bananas he'd fuckin go... bananas
>well maybe if you called Georgie Porgie Georgie Porgie he fuckin goes... bananas

As a Scott I can confirm this

See them every day in work, right next to some set of flats that are a complete den. They come in get a fish supper and a sausage for the dug. He Nails Deedee spot on.

Favorite Deedee is the one with the laughing cow.

'Imagine, just going into your toilet, and there's a coo's heed, and it looks at ye, and laughs. I could'nea come back fer that.'

I actually met Limmy at a live show. Guy has his head in the clouds, he's not even funny.

He said to me, 'Ye're a fain o'e mein? Gaet tae fuck' Then he spat on the ground and grabbed his crotch aggressively.

Someone screencap this and tweet it to him, I wanna see his five minute rebuttal video

AH GAVE EHT AH WEE DUN

I hope this actually happened.
He has a real manic depressive comedian vibo going on.
Like his sense of humour is bad for him.
All those weird ocd vines.

Anyone seen him live? I'm going to see Daft Wee Stories soon.

He's twitter friends with that SJW freak Stavvers, the one who made bread out of her yeast infection. Can't understand why unless he too suffers from her horrendous social views

He brings up SJW shit every now and then, he seems to be one of those people terrified of being seen as racist or sexist.