Your daily reminder that trump won the election

your daily reminder that trump won the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html?utm_term=.7177eb6c2f55
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/337907-putin-offers-asylum-to-comey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He hasn't won shit since and it looks like the pressure is eating him alive, so I'm OK with things for now.

Uh, yeah he did. You dont seem to understand how presidential elections work

Good to know that Sup Forums really talks about the important things rather than useless stuff like how Trump just sold $12 billion in weapons to a terrorist country.

Daily reminder that he's about to get impeached soon.

Mueller confirms that Obstruction has been confirmed, and charges are just around the corner.

He won't be anyone's president then, because he'll be impeached.

Get ready for 3.5 years of Pence, then

So, Qatar is a terrorist country and Saudi Arabia isn't?

Sounds like a typical politician. Killary sold chemical weapons to Syria. Are you going to piss your pants about that? Probably not because you're an idiot that subscribed to the red vs blue debate like some empty headed moron.

Only she never did that. Bush sold the chemical weapons moron.

Try harder next time.

Unless it's revealed he colluded with the Russians as well.

The real tragedy in this whole mess is that the liberal idiots that got him elected will have learned nothing.

What's worse than Trump? Can't wait to find out who that monster will be, but his limo will be fuelled by left-wing smugness, rainbow flags, and pseudo-intellectual arrogance.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html?utm_term=.7177eb6c2f55

Not much longer Sup Forums

Putin is offering political asylum to ___________ ?

Nope, not Trump, but Comey.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/337907-putin-offers-asylum-to-comey

reading comprehension fail. its because red states have poor education i guess.

>Anything written and published by Washington Post.

Remember kids, in school, you cant cite shit publishers for your paper! They are what you call 'Fake News'.

>anything i don't like i call fake news

Now it is obvious that trump and putin were never on the same side!!!

Yes, and he's been fucking up every since.

Like I need a reminder that atleast 62,984,825 people in this country are fucking retards.

It sure as hell isn't journalism. It's just people pushing narratives that fit the 'Resist Trump' groups. All just to give a false sense of hope.

Clearly he's creating a smoke screen in a lame attempt to throw the press off of the trail of he and the president colluding to rig the 2016 election.

Faggot fucker funds terrorist and says he will make murica great
Op u sucked his tiny dick to post this here?
Fucker shill

Well at least Bush is happy, since he's now no longer the "worst president".

Worst president is Obama, and you know it.

intelligent people don't need to be reminded.

>(You)

you brought up Hillary.
were supposed to pretend she doesn't exist.

aww so butthurt.
actually rural areas have plenty of money for schools. cities, not so much.

No one could cuck you harder than you have done to yourself.

Washington post. really kid. one bias source.

literally the most useless post in all of history

at this point you're believing anything he says?

like we need to be reminded you're a butthurt manchild.
she should have cheated more.

So sayeth the king of cucks. First your mom cheated on your family, then you discovered that being a 500 pound manbaby wouldn't get you anywhere. Go wash your chins, sweetie.

high quality butthurt.

The word is "biased," not "bias" you stupid fucking moron.

yawn

Awwww... wittle baby can't handle anyone badmouthing his fat ass combover leader. You'll make it through, darling.

Good. Got that mouth open yawning like i was hoping. Now for an unloading of mangoo.

Yes. You like it! Baby likes his spooge!

You're both wrong it was obama

it is tiring being a fat fuck who's wrong so much isn't it?

sure kid. who starts those threads every day?
that's right. the losers.

Oh but we're laughing at you fucking redneck cocksuckers who think you're getting what you voted for. Each news day is a fucking treasure. I'm going to sit here and masturbate to the thought of your tears.

and it starts, the sperging.
I'm always amazed how quickly you turn into a knuckle dragger.
must be the massive butthurt you feel.

triggered

Trump sucks dong and so do you. The only butthurt I feel is from laughing my fucking ass off at your trailer park life.

Yeah, my boner's triggered. I thought it would take you more time to come around. Get ready for the assfucking of your afternoon.

Yes I know I voted for him

no ones buyig what you're selling kid.
so you just wait here all day looking for some one to sperg on?

sire kid.

You know 3 words: cuck, snowflake, and triggered. Too bad you're all three.

Bwa hahahahahahaha! I'm off to .gif to laugh at your fat stinking ass.

fail

>what you call 'Fake News'
>what you call
>you
Implying there is general concensus on that term and it's not just something Trump made up in a sissi fit

Sweetheart, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And you've taken more republican cum than Anne Coulter.

Democracy: Only when my guy wins.

Thanks for reminding us you have no life..

Oh you know a 4th word. Are you fucking in middle school yet, baby? I'm literally leaving now. Talk to yourself. Tell yourself your ass wasn't kicked today. You might even believe it.

he loses at life so whatever

your daily reminder that trump will be the first president to be impeached within the first year of his precidency

Cant read too well huh? Must have grown up in a red state.

Who's whining? Pretty much only Trump at this point. I'm too busy laughing at his pathetic flailing around, failure to get any policies passed, rage tweeting, and taking credit for shit he had nothing to do with.

Your daily reminder that Trump stole the election

Yeah but they use it all to buy bibles for their science classes, and to build football stadiums.