Anons, have you ever lied to your partner about how many poeple you had sex in the past?

Anons, have you ever lied to your partner about how many poeple you had sex in the past?
Do guys inflate the number to appear more alpha and do girls really deflate the number to appear less whoreish?

my gf asked me this question, and i responded 'i dont think it's healthy to know that', so we didn't tell it to each other.

What do you think? Debate, maybe we can get some conclusions

(pic related, my gf)

I told my wife ( when she was my gf ) that I only had sex with about 8 girls which she thought was too many but I really had sex with about close to 80 people. Lol

80's a lot I'm not sure to be honest, let's say 50+

I will take shit that never happened for 300 bob

Looks like she has been gangbanged by Mexican gentlemen at least once in her life.

I think guys multiply by 3 and girls divide by 3

OP here, actually my number is above 30 and im pretty sure hers is bellow 10

Whenever a girlfriend/partner asks me how many people I've slept with, I always give a lower number. Being a manwhore may be fun, but it's not cool, especially to people who are actually considering anything long-term with you.

(At least, the type of girls I prefer tend to not like it)

>>Shit I'm a single but if I was dating chick and it was serious then....... fuck no it's not that many tho about 13 granted 12 of them where hookers. Nope I would lie and say 4 that's not too man of a man whore.

this, but also I've been with girls that got turned on by looking at me like this papi chulo who's a pimp and has all the hoes

i did lie to her.
i think i'm above 10 people already and i just told her about my 2 exes and one chick i was dating.
she just had her one ex and thought 3 was a lot already.

Much of a man whore fuck I need more coffee

noone cares about it. Just tell truth

Same here I didn't wanted to be called a man whore so I told her way lower than what it actually is.

and thats not op's gf, image search it.

How would it make our relationship any better?
Also, I think I'd rather not know how many people she fucked

No, if they are so insecure that the fact that you fucked people before they met you then they aren't worth your time and you should walk the fuck away and find someone better

A few years back, an article ran in the news about total number of sexual partners.
The results came out.
(I can't recall the exact numbers, but ...)
Men reported an average of 12.
Women reported an average of 6.

Most of my coworkers said "hmm, seems about right."
I said "how can men average so much higher, assuming it's all heterosexual?"
Either men, or women, or both are lying ... or men are having sex with people they're assuming to be women.

the math doesnt add up, dubs of truth has spoken

thights are not fucking pants!!!! And obviously she's had a lot of dicks if she is willing to whore out her ass in public like that

20 year old guy
Honest number is 12 people
I see no reason to inflate that
It's not massive but it's not conservative either

go back to shitting on the street you allahu akbar retard that thinks leggins make a woman a slut

Wife thinks 4 including her.

Reality is 9, 13 if you count HJ/BJs

Oldest was 24 when I was 17, friend from work's cousin (we worked front end, she was in the deli, went to party, got drunk and destroyed the pussy)
Youngest was 13 when I was 17 (HJ and terrible attempt at a BJ). Could have fucked but she was too young, and also she went to the same middle school as my little sister which was weird af. I only went for her because her older sister sent me nudes, made out with me, and then eloped with a marine and moved away.

>Do guys inflate the number to appear more alpha

Guys always inflate the number by at least one. By law.

13 is a pretty decent number bruh

oh shit, that's true, i've always only inflated my number by just one lmao

It should be higher. The summer after senior year of high school, everyone knows that they are going off to college/everyone else is going off to college and it makes them much more willing to fuck ppl.

I was the nice shoulder-to-cry-on emo haired friend, and it paid dividends like a motherfucker that summer. Then my dumbass went and started dating one of them, and they were all friends, so my options dried up.

I'm a HS teacher now, and it's the one thing I tell my favorite senior students just before they graduate: Fuck everyone, because it's the easiest time to do so. Some think i'm kidding.

well at least you got a taste of different pussy before sticking to one, that's pretty good, and also you can maybe have your share of secret affairs during marriage

My GF was a virgin when we met. I asked her if she wanted to know how many, she only knew of one. She said no. We've been together for years. It gets awkward crossing paths with someone you've fucked, or friends/family let things slip. It sucks, almost to the brink a couple time all because she didn't want to know. Just tell her now,

I met my wife by dating her half sister, who broke up with me because she found out I fucked her mom whilst on meth. The whole family is trailer trash, she has 5 half-siblings and no full siblings.

I basically picked up the most attractive trashhuman, polished her, and moved her away from that shit. I still go back to the well occasionally though, I fucked one of her cousins on her dad's side, and could probably swing a few more if I really wanted.

The problem is they were only hot when younger, because they're all fat with kids or missing teeth from drugs now.

I semi agree.

I thought I would get kudos for telling my GF I had fucked one of her friends years prior before they really knew each other and before we had dated. Instead she basically 100% cut ties with the girl.

Brightside, it made the friend spiteful, so I got to fuck her again.