FREE SHIT!

FREE SHIT!

Sup guise? I'm an independent science fiction writer and just released my third book (of 11) in a series. To celebrate, I'm giving away the first three books for free to help push my work forward and create a fan base. It's free on Amazon until June 18th if you're interested in free ebooks. Make sure you get the bundle with all three and books 4-11 will be released every 90-120 days until they're all out.
Google: Amazon STAR EPIC ONE
There were a lot of takers yesterday and it pushed all three books into the top 40 of science fiction and top 10 of space opera. Enjoy.
Pic related: it's one of the main characters during book 5

Also AMA I guess.

Is there any smut?

Too early.

>top 40 of science fiction and top 10 of space opera
wow, that must have been really hard

Regrettably no, but there will be a stand alone novel called THE CITY which has pedophiles, cannibalism, witchcraft, child prostitutes, techno zombies and themes about hedonism, death, and self actualization

A lot of Anons pitched in yesterday and helped me out. I won't make any bank off of it but maybe furniture sales. Your patronage and bumps would be appreciated.

how does this sell furniture?

Autocorrect. "Future"

Holy shit

Hey writer user is the book digital only?

For the moment. There was a problem with the paperback formatting that will be fixed in the coming week.

Here's what the whole thing looks like

Holy shit

lol ain't nobody gonna read that shit maaang!

It's divided up into 11 parts. To put it in perspective, if you typed up Harry Potter in the same format they'd be comparable in size. Rowling had 500-700 page books and nine run 300-500 so it's just a matter of how the story is divided up.

About 400 page avg.

Resepect knuckles, thats quite a stack

Get yourself a free copy of the first three.

You guys really killed it yesterday. Thanks.

That took awhile to write

Bump

Thanks!