Flowchart Thread

Just found this one for The Velvet Underground.

Just fucking listen to their entire discography in order. It isn't that hard you autist.

this

Well some artists have massive dicographies and most have trash albums in said discographies that are not worth listening to first so these charts help you fag

>most have trash albums in said discographies that are not worth listening to first so these charts help you fag
like who?
you also realize not everybody is a drone right? not everybody will agree on whats trash and whats good.

Well saying trash is too extreme but i mean these charts help people point to what many people regard thier best work then move on to thier lesser known albums it's not being a drone if you're just checking out a single artist but if you're just listening to a straight mu core chart then kill your self

Last one unless someone's still interested

I'm interested, keep posting. I love these. Especially the suicide chart.

not OP but I got some, I'll post as well

What theme does this chart have?

I've got so many of these charts, for genres and for bands/artists. Lots of the essential genre charts, too, and lots of random people's charts from daily threads. I cross off albums as I listen to them, but I make sure to save clean copies....most of the time.

dubstep, I'm guessing? maybe it's just a general electronic chart, idk.

Looks like Vaporwave and Experimental Electronic

bump

What is this, a chart for ants?