Can't think of anything cool and whitty to put so ill let dubs decide

can't think of anything cool and whitty to put so ill let dubs decide

bump xxxx

Hey bby,
I go both ways, do you know any niggers that can fuck my ass while I fuck yours?

Reroll

Well, there it is.

Nice dubs

Winrar, post results bitch
Then post this as a reply

fuck sake ok give me a minute

hope ur happy

Then post this as the reply to your reply, etc
You know the rules

op here, roll for this aswell why not

If you know a second nigger he can fuck my mouth, and if u know a third he can fuck your pussy. What d'ya say m'lady?

Hey bby wanna watch anime with me?
Don't worry I'm a nice guy :D

Reroll
Whoah, there's two of you? Won't you get jealous sharing one boyfriend (me)?

Hey gurl, i just saw your pic and i already can tell im definitely gonna give you aids ;)

roll 4 aids

Reroll
Reroll

say "i dont know which one of those lovely ladies in your profile pic you are, m'lady, but would it be too much to ask if I wanted to let you get down on your knees and let me unleash a hot stream of liquid sunshine onto that pretty face of yours *lowers aviators and winks, waiting for a response*"

Winrar
Delvar OP

oooh, boy

NIce trips,
Op, trips beats out my dubs
You gotta go with this, it's hilarious

The shame I feel just reading this is... euphoric.

Nice trips

What's the poi t of that? If she responds (unlikely) it'll just be to tell you to kys. If you do t have any interest in her, you could at least try to string her all g a bit for some laughs. The shock comment wasn't even good, and the lulz are killed before they're born.
These threads used to be funny, but now the same obvious cancer is killing them too. Sup Forums has been completely infiltrated and not only is it not alarming, it's being embraced.
Ah well, it is what it is I guess. Nothing of real value will be lost.

nice trips

Okay now you gotta reply with this too

tbh if i could do this i'd just be like, give me your ideas, then pick the best ones and get a hilarious chain going

Just make a thread saying trips decides, then when a dubs is funny enough say it's the exception of the rule
Tho I doubt anyone will roll, hell this thread was about to die before I responded with my cancer.
I suppose cancer is better than nothing tho

You suppose wrong fegget