Nr.3

If we're going by 1 2 3 4
>2
>All that makeup to hide insecurities aka male features

Second from the right

definitely the one in the AC/DC shirt.

AC/DC.... Get it????

emma ellingsen

also notice 'she' is the only one with baggy jeans to cover up the penis.

WINRAR

What is a girl (male)?
Is it a girl or is it a faggot. Plz clarify.

Fucking knew it

The one with a dick in his pants.

nope, number 2 is a girl (female). she started on hormones when she was like 10, so her penis is probably very small and feminine and easy to hide

Still looks like a boy

erm wat. so it's still a guy okay.

no. it's femininity and identity that makes a girl a girl, not whether she has a penis or not

Small
Feminine
Penis
Still a guy.

fair play OP, I still think this transwoman is better looking than the caked up bitch who is obviously insecure

Back to tumblr with your gender identity mental illness.

You fucking mentally ill autists need to realize that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FEMININE ABOUT A PENIS.

can we see his penis?

Hi anons, just here to remind you that traps are gay and that chicks with dicks are actually men not women.

This is wrong in every way.

My penis disagrees

if there is nothing feminine about a penis, then why is this penis kinda feminine?

they all look like dudes to me

it's the double X chromosomes that makes a girl a girl, not whether she has some kind of delusion about identity

if a man thinks he's a girl, that doesnt make him a fucking girl. Only a pussy would make him a girl. Honestly, people like you are the reason this world is getting fucked

3rd one, final answer

Name?

Acdc shirt looks like a straight up boy with girls jeans.

instagram is emmaellingsenn

Nigga

uh oh

my peener moved a little

thats gay

god, traps are so hot
i'm not gay, i don't like men but i love attractive chicks with cocks
but if that actually makes u gay then fuck it, i'll be gay lmao

that's what i am afraid of

Yep

FUCK YEAH
THis is so much hotter than a disgusting bitchy female.

>traps are gay
>pic related is hetero
it's either none or both. do you still think traps are gay?

ACDC

I decided by leg shaps.

Sauuuuce

correct femininity and identity are related and constructs of ones own mind. however when it comes to sex and whether someone is homosexual (that is having sexual relations with someone of their own sex) that is up to the chromosomes.

and more to the point if i walked around telling people they had to refer to me as Joan of Arc of France, id be medicated because id have a mental disorder. as should these people.

>small and feminine

holy fuck this place is fucking cancer. RIP Sup Forums

only if they bang this of the same sex

>small and feminine

sad and pointless

fuck off newfag, Sup Forums basically discovered that fapping to traps isn't gay

Don't give a shit. I still wanna see that cute face and tiny dick

It's the one with nothing for a face.

why is she/he famous in the firstr place?

fucking disgusting. it has man shoulders and facial features. trannys belong in gas chambers.

only newfags call other people newfag. nice try faggot, go fap to dicks and try to feel good about urself
>mfw

see
k

she was featured in a swedish tv program about trans children and everybody started to love her since she was so beautiful and brave

CUCKHOLD LEL!!LWL

First class bait

She looks 13 ffs + those large male hands = disgusting.

Wait, being "transgender" is something you nordic people praise and support?
Brave for being mentally unstable kid?

Trick question
All of them

This

Septuples beg to differ.

One of these girls is a faggot. Try to guess which one.

Huge hands=man. Mental illness in Sweden is brave and praised? In the USA, we treat people with MI

Wow, she lost weight. That's actually pretty cool, good for her.

You treat people with Michigan?

>She

Sick. Why can't he just be happy being gay. Think about this, every 3rd tranny on this thread will commit suicide.

"She's" don't have dicks or Y chromosomes. That's a man.

Norsk?

There's no cure for Michigan.

This 100%. I say the same thing. I'm a hawk goddamn it! It's spirit and identity that makes a hawk, not bird DNA or wings.

You give way too much of a shit about this, anons. I can see the cock. The rest of it passes, so I wrote she.

It must be pretty bad.

The cock should tip you off and no he doesn't "pass". Women don't have dicks or fake vaginas that don't even look like pussy.

Ja. Den er norsk

Yep, Face structure.

Transsexual's mutilated penises look like a second cousin, twice removed of the vagina. I saw one that resembled a bat's mouth. They use ball skin for the lips.

Your statement makes no sense

Gtfo with that bullshit op

Plus they're much too high up. It's really not a pleasant thing to look at.

I hope traps just become accepted into society so they can stop cutting their dicks off and pretending to be women. I'd prefer a big cock over a pastrami sandwich down there.

people like him are far from the reason the world is getting fucked. Social issues are not actually important to the world, all they affect are peoples feelings.

The reason the world is fucked is because the the screw heads that seek power on a mass scale and wield it in selfish ways with no regard for the people they rule.

name?

and neuroscience backs it up.

Traps have to accept themselves first. That means acknowledging a difference between male and female and not committing suicide when someone misgendered you.

I got banned from twitter for telling a tranny she was a male. She made bizarre arguments and didn't get. Told me she was a biological woman not that she had her dick cut off.

they commit suicide because of assholes like you.

Traps are 100% gay.

Newfag, that's Ren Rika.

Slaves didn't commit suicide at the rates they do. They were beat, raped, tortured and treated worse than farm animals.

I don't expect society to acknowledge something biologically inaccurate. I have a schizophrenic cousin who sees turtles. Think they're attacking him. We don't pretend there are turtles and inform him he's having an episode.

Any transgender woman want to explain what the post-op vagina smells like? Since it is a wound and tries to heal, I imagine it smells similar to an infected blister.

So? That's a good thing.

guess i will be that guy:

>got a name/link?

Has pussy. Is a woman with cut off tits and on hormones. A dog without a tail is still a dog. Wonder if she was ever raped.

Why do people make such a big deal out of this? It can't be out of compassion, how does it affect them personally? Are they afraid their son could wind up trans. Afraid it gives radical muslims another reason to hate us? (another whocares) That they might get "trapped" or charged with a hate crime for beating up what they see as a man? (Even though it's pussy shit to pick on someone weaker than you regardless of gender) i myself get furious at flat earthers because they're refuting a scientific fact out of delusion, so i understand claiming to be a biological female is just incorrect, but that's the world that we all live in not what's in someones pants which is their business. There is a social construct aspect to gender so that if someone chooses to identify as a female we should respect that and their freedom, of course you have the right to disagree, all i ask is for you to earnestly ask yourself why, what is it that you're so afraid of? Btw don't agree with identifying as a helicopter that's just reducing it to the absurd in a way that doesn't support anyones argument. I would understand if you were upset that quack surgeons are profiting off of mental illness, but like i said i dont think it's that. Pardon my grammar, run on sentences etc.

Can I identify as something I'm not? Is it rude for you to not acknowledge it? You think it's absurd for someone to pretend to be helicopter and I think it's absurd for a male to try to be female.

Flat earthers are looked at as retarded, climate change deniers retarded, trans also retarded. Either you support evidence based science or you don't. There's no middle ground. I don't have to respect something that's scientifically impossible.