Where do you live and what are pros and cons of your country? I want to move but don't know where

Where do you live and what are pros and cons of your country? I want to move but don't know where.

I'm from Italy, Venice, i live pretty near the hystorical part of the city and it's pretty nice.

Straya

>good quality of life

>everything's fucking expensive
>shit-tier internet speed

Unless you're an arab, you should be treated well here.

Also I live in a fantastic seaside town and I much prefer it to a big city like Melbourne.

Everyone hates arabs. Not that hates but they are walking time bombs. How about salary? Minimum wage? sry for bed english

Poland
Pros:
>No muslims
>Decent edutaction
>No muslims
>Cheap, good and healthy food
>No muslims
Cons:
>Big taxes and low minimal wage
>Between Germany and Russia
>Evryone is eaither a sjw or conservative af

Im from lithuania, it would be pretty neat and fast to move there. How many englishspeakers are there?

Minimum wage is quite high and so is the cost of living. Not bad compared to other countries though.

Netherlands

-Everyone can speak english
-God tier internet (I have 500mb/sec up and down)
-Great cycling (and traffic in general) infrastructure.

-lots of muslims (mostly in the west / big city's)
-Flat and boring
-high taxes on non essentials (21%)

Lithuania has same taxes 21%. Everything is so fucking expensive. My internet speed is barely 5mb/s. Atleast you have weed

I'm from Narva,Estonia

beautiful city and cold

How about living quality?

Life quality sorry.

37-40%
Pretty much evryone but old ppl speaks english here.

We also have legal psychedelic truffles,salvia and prostitution!

roll

Australia

Pros:
Good quality of life in general
Police aren't going to kill you over nothing
Lots of land
Beaches and sun are nice
High minimum wage
Tim Tams

Cons:
Police are wayyy too soft of criminals
The big cities like Melbourne etc are turning into crime-ridden holes (thanks to the muslims and sudanese "refugees")
Expensive everything due to our geographical location
We are USA's bitch
Vegemite

Vegemite is god-tier

pretty decent

polite people in general, many english speakers
it's just too boring tho

Cons should have feminism also included! pros: you can say cunt!

poland , complete shithole but muslims dont know about its existance so they dont attack
also no tornados earthquakes volcanos snakes spiders venomous shit

never come here

CUCKHOLD LELELE!

They've got strict border policies and they're staunchly conservative. You have to be a useful member of society to get in there. However z USA is the shit. Best country in the world. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking idiot and hasn't used their freedom in this nation to the fullest.

Sorry also for cons:
Judges/magistrates are too soft on crims*
Internet speed is behind the rest of the wrld by 10 years or more (due to having old/greedy politicians that dont understand technology)

Don't forget our cucked-beyond-belief weapon laws where in certain states you can't even defend yourself with a weapon.

What does vegemite taste like and why it's a con>

It tastes fucking amazing if you do it right and it's not a con.

guns cannot be used for defense
they are purely offensive weapons

As long as you live in one of bigger cities its not bad at all. (Air is shit tho)

I don't see why they cannot.

Avoid UK (unless you're rich) it's a spot the white man shit hole everywhere but the most affluent places. Dirty immigrants mean there are places where you struggle to be understood, crime is a disgrace and unemployment is a problem. Anywhere but United Muslimdom

Sweet sour bitter ?

Americans think it tastes like chocolate because its black. So they take big spoonfuls and then instantly regret their decision.
It actually is a really salty savoury spread, to use very lightly over heavily buttered toast.
Just imagine the saltiest food you've ever eaten or put in your mouth.

Marmite*

Bitter and salty. Butter goes on the toast first before you lightly spread vegemite.

Florida

people only ever come here to die

if you are born here, then you are fucked

beware of venomous snakes, alligators, and red necks

pros:
there are none

as asked, why they can not??

We should at least be allowed to have pepper spray.

Perth +ves
>climate is fantastic
>high wages
>SPACE. The ability to be spread out and own a 4x2 on a quarter acre block while still being only a 10 minute drive from the CBD is hilariously underrated.
>The coastline, sunsets and fish and chips on the beach. Magical
>coffee
>no tollroads, trains are fast, reliable and cheap, congestion isn't as bad as east coast cities

Perth -ves
>boom-bust economy regulated by how much iron ore China wants at any particular time
>higher wages and isolation means our costs of living are higher than over east
>very cliquey place. Not uncommon to remain close with your high school friends for life. Branching out can be hard. People like to judge you based on what PSA school you went to.
>lots of people came here to get quick money working FIFO in the mines. Drove property prices to insane, Sydney like levels for a while. Left when the work dried up and a trail of destruction in their wakes.
>Rest of the country has virtually ignored us since 1829. A secession referendum even passed in 1933 without Canberra noticing but was blocked in London.

Pros:
Ppl are polite and you can always count on your neighbors
Its unlikely to get robbed/killed

Cons:
Shitty highways
Bad gas price

The most important pro of my country is that it's not the USA.

Bet you're paki or indian.

Croatia, the climate is nice, especially at the seaside, you can do shit without getting in trouble with the authorities, but people and the governmet are shit

Philippines!
love the weather, scenery and the people.
government still kinda sucks but getting better now with Duterte at the helm.

Canada and I can't think of a single con.