Capitol lunch

Capitol lunch

Best. Hotdog. Ever.

Those cheese fries look killer yo

I want that heart attack in me

and here I started wondering why US-Americans are such lardasses.

Op is not lying. you won't find a better hotdog anywhere as shitty and artery clogging as they are

Are you TRYING to kill yourself or are you just stupid?

Only fags care about their health.

wtf is that brown shit on the saucage? looks like actual shit

I dont see any actual food there

>lunch
it's 10:30 in the morning, this is your pre lunch snack isn't it? lard ass

>Best. Hotdog. Ever.
I somehow doubt that's a Zweigle's Redhot (the actual best hot dog ever).
>saucage
People from real countries speak English and refer to those as hot dogs. They also know what a chili dog is. This site isn't for you.

why do you buy hotdogs with diarrhea on them?

'murica stuff

taht's why you are all fat

I think chilidogs are more of an american thing my friend. And also what's a Sweigle redhot?

It looks like an indian shat on it.

First plate: Combined meat scraps from 100's of different pigs compacted into a noodle shape, wrapped in a bun full of processed sugar, topped with meat sludge from a can.

2nd plate: Frozen potato noodles with added preservatives and filler to make mass production cheaper, deep fried in hot grease and lard, topped with cheese-like goop and bacon-like meat substance

>I think chilidogs are more of an american thing my friend
You're on an American site. What a surprise.
>And also what's a Sweigle redhot?
Zweigle's. America gave you Google for a reason.

>raised by single mommy to be a queer little sissy boy who watches cartoons as an adult and complains about what real men eat with an unearned tone of condescension

Let's really trigger the limp-wristed shut-ins.

>People from real countries speak English and refer to those as hot dogs. They also know what a chili dog is. This site isn't for you.

>Implying America is the only 'real' country.
>implying that only americans come to this site.

>>Implying America is the only 'real' country.
You're God damn right.
>>implying that only americans come to this site.
If only. Americans are the only ones making real contributions to the community. All you second worlders are just hanging on to our coattails and leeching memes while begging us to acknowledge your existence.

>not having an actual argument and can't refute points
>resorting to ad hominem attacks with no basis

Real men eat steak, a giant slab of meat cut from a single cow. Real men cook their own food and go to the gym. Fuck off fat cunt

I sent my mum out for fast food and vodka.... this wait is killer

CUCKHOLD LELELE!

>he comes to Sup Forums for arguemnts because he thinks it's reddit or high school debate club
>single mommy told him it's OK that he's not good at sports because all the girls really get wet for master debaters

Real men eat whatever they want. Real men are well off enough to pay (force) others to do menial tasks like prepare thier food. Real men don't need to go to the gym because they don't need to care about their physical appearance to maintain their position. I noticed you reddit spaced you post because you're exactly the type of queer I claimed, boy.

>inb4 you try responding even though you're completely rekt like a little faggot bitch

I'm glad I could get you to take 5 minutes of your time to come up with that. Laffs to be had all around.

>responding even though you're completely rekt like a little faggot bitch
Reminder: You will always lose because your sexual preference is a mental illness and daddy wasn't around to teach you how to be an actual man.

Come back, faggot. I want to keep beating you to death.