Allright Sup Forums, last I heard the reward for these fuckers is 90g

Allright Sup Forums, last I heard the reward for these fuckers is 90g.
I live in Georgia near where they escaped. Help me catch em.

Just use google earth dumbass

Where you at, my nigga? I live about 30 mins from where they escaped.

What's going on in here? Georgia reporting in, haven't heard about this.

Set out some peaches and wait.

n what do i get?

2 inmates killed 2 guards and escaped.

Also, Atlanta reporting in. Let's round up a Sup Forums posse and find these fucks.

Jackson

how do you propose we help you?

sending pizzas to the local constabulary?

got names?

No shit! I live near Lake Jackson, just on the Monticello side.

Hella yeah. " Now authorities are searching for a 2008 white Ford F250 pickup truck with the Georgia tag BCX-5372." - their most recent suspected vehicle.

I live on the lake actually

Reward is at $115k now

Cool. You doing the poker run Saturday?

Donnie Rowe, and Ricky Dubose

Holy shit really. Let's go.

Saw the signs, hadn't planned on it though. Few times I've played poker didn't do well.

I ate all the peaches I had sorry

georgia peaches don't last long.

Where were they last seen? I'm in Atlanta.

It's fun. Just an excuse to ride around on the boat all day then party with everyone at the marina. Gf and I go every year. I'm not on the lake, but literally 2 minutes from it.

I work from home, been waiting for those dudes to come down this remote dirt road to hide out so I can claim that reward.

Check ajc or the channel 5 website. They stole a truck in Madison was the last sighting, to my knowledge. I would assume they'd head out of state, but maybe they're hiding. The tattooed fag was from the area and may know people

Around the Madison area, although depending on which way they headed, they could even be out of state technically.

Ellen Muth lives there. Tell them that they're coming with you, after giving her a rimjob or alive.

Yeah I haven't been awhile to find much else beyond that. But I'd bet they probably aren't riding too far. I think a roadblock would have gotten em by now. Maybe they're hiding somewhere close.

Yeah. Unfortunately my boat is kinda unfixable for awhile. Plus Saturdays are typically the only days I get off anymore.

I bet you're right.

My gf says 'hi' while we await further developments

ugh those are nasty teets

In the Atlanta suburbs. You ever share her? she looks like fun

They were getting tired of this:

Duly noted and disregarded.

Sometimes, but usually only with couples or other girls. She IS fun, best chick I've ever been with

catch em like pokemon?

Well crap, guess I'm outta luck then. Enjoy her for me then lol.

It was awhile before they announced they were in a different vehicle. Don't know why the delay in that. But they might've taken backroads and hit I-20 on the opposite side of the roadblocks and be out of state. But I'm with you, I bet they're just hiding somewhere. Hot as fuck today, they won't be having any fun if they're innawoods

I'd beat the tan off them titties.

I'm not opposed to it if you're a decent-looking user and not a basement-dweller. We can keep in touch if you'd like and see if something works out some day. Glad to share pics too. (She's a camgirl). Anyway: takinurpic at gmail

Lol, thanks, glad you like her

Dude it's way too fucking hot for real

Thanks, I'll be in touch sometime soon. Lol not a basement dweller, 5'9" 140 lbs, 38 and married myself. Just gotten extremely bored and wife isn't into sharing. Not willing to take my chances with a random bar or tinder hookup

I'm the guy who lives near the lake who posted the girl. A helicopter just hovered around about a half mile North, but it seems to have moved on now

You said you work from home? What job ya get if ya don't mind me asking.

Mama mia, those pepperonis.

Well that's just the lack of planning right there.

I do IT stuff for large organizations, usually by contract. Right now I'm assisting with a big-assed data center migration for a company in Atlanta. In between contracts, I build websites and do standard freelance shit. The contract $ is great, the freelance is hit or miss. Beats that commute into Atl, tho, spent way too many years going through that hell

yeah, she's got some nips

It's funny, I go to /soc/ all the time and post in Georgia threads but they're always empty. Then I meet 3 or 4 fellow Georgians on Sup Forums talking about escaped convicts. I love this shithole

lol NEET detected

Yeah it's crazy how that works. I've look over at /soc/ before but threads usually move too slow for anything to really happen.

When would you like me to email, don't wanna seem to eager lmao

Hey nice. I'm a welder by contract. Current job sites a warehouse up in Conyers. Before that, about a year ago, I worked at the little Caesars in Jackson for awhile. You may have seen me there if you ate there.

"What did you just say about me....." etc. etc. etc. etc.

Very cool, we're in the Conyers area all the time. You ever go to the Whistle Post? Don't get to Jackson much, we're actually a bit closer to Covington

Ignorant poor jellyfag detected.

Yeah. I was surprised I'd have this many Georgians In the thread. I thought it was gonna die tbh

lol, email now if you want, I understand completely

still no new convict news, tho. I had hopes for that helicopter there for a sec

So many Georgians. I thought I was the only one. Also, why has the weather channel said it's going to rain for the past week and it never fucking does. I got crops that need it man.

Ain't been to the whistle post. I only know the basics from lunch runs. The job site, abc compounding, is actually kinda between Conyers and Covington if I'm not mistaken.

what is that large bear doing to that small bear? MODSSSSS

I just don't want to have to wake up so fucking hot anymore. I miss winter.

Gotcha. Yeah, you're pretty much in the middle of the two there

Yeah. For some reason I thought there'd be more info if I dug. But there really ain't much else to find here. At least not that I can see.

Georgia summertime, man. Got that 20% all the time then it doesn't happen. You a farmer? Or just have a garden?

Yeah I hear you. Its a little warm. I like the humidity though, winter is too dry.

I have 1 acre of farm land, so bigger than a garden but not what I'd really call a farm.

A bunch of shut in virgin momma's boys living off of welfare fantasizing about catching hardened criminals the thread.

What ya growing?

So let's get more acquainted, fuckers. I'm 50, the IT guy, posted the girl some of you liked but some didn't. She's 20, camgril. I live innawoods near Lake Jackson with a lot of land. We like outdoor stuff, partying, and drinking / smoking too much.

So far we've got a welder in Jackson, a 38 year old married dude in suburbs who wants to bang my gf, and some guy with crops who hates the heat

Motherfucker I work hard for my money I dont take no welfare get the fuck out

38 year old married dude, we'll just say I'm Cobb County

Reward is now $130k. There was apparently a press conference at noon, and the FBI is going to roll out nationwide billboards. So they must suspect these guys have left the state

A shit ton of beans I planted in April. Got a few tomatoes as well and my wife has been trying to grow some herbs.

I'm 20, live on the lake, welder. That's kinda it.

Crop guy here. I'm 27, married with two kids. I sell chemicals for work and live near Rome.

That's more likely the case I think now, if they know stuff they aren't releasing which I'm sure there may be some

IT guy here. That's cool. We have a very small garden going: tomatoes, squash, cucumbers and I'll be planting okra when the soil temp comes up. We've been having to water the fuck out of it, but it's kicking ass in this heat.

You've kept a job and graduated from Little Caesar's to being a welder. Seems like you're doing ok to me for a guy your age

38, military, Ft. Gordon area.

Emailed lol

I really have turned my made around I. The past year. But I've still got aways to go I think, but all it takes is work.

Nice to meet you guys. Like we discussed, it's unusual to find many GA folks on here

Best of luck to you Sup Forumsro, stay on a good path and you'll make it.

Hey I like that butt

It's not a joke. Targeting white inmates for rape based on the color of their skin has long been a sport among the black (and to a lesser degree, Hispanic) prisoners who dominate so many prisons in this country, and who consider such racial attacks their birthright.

She said thanks!

I heard rape isn't that common these days.

MODS MODS MODS!!!!

Sharpie in pooper

Most new prisons are basically supermax with the sheer volume of cameras. It's to the point of where unless both consent to go somewhere there isn't a camera (in a tiny fuck space that you can't force someone into) it'll be seen. And they do convict people of shit like this now. Cause prisons are for profit. So they want those niggers in there a long gg time

Seems a relevant place to post this. No shit, this was on Channel 5 during the tornado watches a few weeks ago.

Butts are always the best. I need to figure out how to meet girls in the area. Work doesn't really give me an opportunity to socialize and I have no clue what to do around here... Maybe I will go to the poker run.

Ah Sup Forumsastardz. This was a thread supposed to have ourselves catch some criminals, not a tinder thread to meet you unknown neighbors.

I think those inmates will be running off while we stay here discussing gardening and shit.

Not to forget, cant have them hopeful faggots full'o'hope right eh?
Pic related.

somebody skipped leg day

Here's an interesting outfit from a couple weeks ago Captcha: calle security

Yeah finding the convicts was the intention. Unfortunately i think we've got all the info available immediately and none of it really helps. I'm waiting for new, more concrete news at this point.

38 married dude. I like the outfit

Bitch, we are combing the news and watching the skies for helicopters. In the meanwhile we're also having a civilized chat.

Hey that's a cool skirt. I'm loving it. How do you find girls like that around here?

Kennesaw fag here