Graduated last year

>graduated last year
>make 140k a year and Im my own boss
>not sexy but clean and decenty looking
>cant even think about getting a gf or starting a family because I am head over heels for my sister
>will never work simply because we used the same womb

How is this fair? Homos get married, trannies get married but I cant?

does she like you? you can just adopt, y'know...

You are a degenerate.
You're not a Targaryen.

because usually fags and trannies don't reproduce flooding the human population with bobbleheaded 3 legged freaks!

CUCKHOLD LEL!

Not so sure about that, i mean look at some of the trannies and fags today, what the fuck are their children gonna look like ?

Move away, change your name, get sterilised and be happy. If you both feel the same fuck it.

you can if you both want to, just don't fucking have children okay? ALWAYS use condoms, and make absolutely sure you live in a pro-abortion country.

if you really want to have children then use semen from someone else.

amen

they might be powdered and painted but at least they don't have their fucking bladders stuck on top of their chests

With 140k a year who knows what is the limit. There is just one condition. Does she love you too? If she doesn't know your feelings you have a lot to work on.Also there is nothing stronger than love they say, right? Make it happen.

fuck god, if he exists (I deeply doubt it anyway)

inb4 his sister is 10yo

If god exists they're obviously a woman, look at the state of this world.

i'm actually an atheist?????? i just use "amen" as a way to agree with people

ohh lol I thought you meant what I was saying was "wrong in god's view" I was bouta jump off a window.

pffft most dudes are way more dumb than women, trust me...

i'd 100% side with incest
homos and trannies are much worse

how's Virginia today?

none of them are bad? hello? there is nothing wrong with being a trannie, being homo, or wanting to incest as long as your significant other loves you back and you don't hurt them...

you just said homo's get married, of course you can

well yeah as long as the incest people don't reproduce. just adopt jfc, there are so many children out there already born who need loving parents and a home

Not saying I support or condemn you fucking your sister, I'm just speaking from the science point of view here. First generation incest usually doesn't produce problems with the offspring. It's generally continued inbreeding over many generations. So as long as your kid doesn't fuck THEIR sibling, cousin, etc, you could have a child/children together, and be fine.

agreed, and if you want them to be born from your placenta just go to a sperm bank and done.

I would just get a vasectomy

She probably doesnt, sure she loves me bur pretty sure just as a brother

actually she is 18 in 2 months

Im not too fond of kids anyway

a vasectomy works fine too, but please be careful with the words you use to tell your sister that you love her, and if she says no, don't insist.

Im just not gonna tell her, thats the true issue here, even if she might feel even close to the same I will never know

hmm I know that feel, telling people about your feelings is already hard, telling your sister that you love her as something more than a sister is even harder...