[Stranger Things]

[Stranger Things]

New meme for ya'll. :)

I'm here in 2009 with Sup Forums user Cuck Faggotson. Tell me cuck, what was your inspiration for this post? Why use such an old meme? Do you have no purpose? Do you wander every day, seemingly to no avail?

he wasnt a scum bag tho you stupid redditor, fuck off. he was literally Our Guy
also inb4 gay pedophiles ruin this already shitty thread

The guy on the left pisses me off more than Saint Chad Steve desu

he wasn't even a chad. he had like 3 friends

It was said he was very popular at school, though, and has had a lot of gfs/ons

Stranger Memes

>very popular
>has 2 friends

Yeah, we saw him with two people alright, but when Nance told Barb about dating him, Barb went like
>ooooooh so you're gonna be popular now

Plus he slept with many girls. He's a chad, alright

nancy's face is so magical

i am in love with her

the guy on the left was a pointless fucking character, I was on the verge of suicide every time he spoke. at least Saint Chad was nice in the end

>thinking Barb's perception of social stock has any relevance to reality
she was majorly autistic

Fuck you're dumb. Did you just have the show on for background noise or something?

still less autistic than Nance

she's a spooky scary skellington now, my friend

he was such a piece of shit (and his gf too). U hated him more than Brenner and Demogorgon taken together.

Steve did nothing wrong

Barb also did nothing wrong, besides giving in to peer pressure

Barb was an ugly, useless human being and the show was improved immensely when they quickly and efficiently removed her from the screen

only ugly girls/trannies/fags would like barb even slightly

>fags

what are you talking about, fags like Nancy because she looks like a twink with a good jaw.

>spooky scary skellington
Huh? when did that happen? Any pics?

fat people are very self-conscious about how fat they are, so when they see someone who is slightly under healthy body weight they have to scream spooky skeletal

nancy doesn't come close to resembling a male in any way, and I also wasn't referring to "like" as a sexual thing

the fact that all the GoT fags I know immediately migrated to this show indicates it must be complete shit

she is a skeltal

Well at least you admit you don't think for yourself

whatever you say fatty

there you go

Jesus that is some unflattering lighting. She's definitely very thin but she doesn't usually look like that.

He literally did nothing wrong.

>at people are very self-conscious about how fat they are, so when they see someone who is slightly under healthy body weight they have to scream spooky skeletal

Dude, it's been literally said that she has anorexia and was hospitalized a few times already, ST producents are worried about her not being able to be in season 2.

She lost a bunch of weight since they've filmed ST, it seems.

>it's been literally said
Source?

I like how the useless Sup Forums sperg ends up not getting the girl.

Very real if you ask me.

wasted my time watching the 5 first episodes
can't believe how people is hyping so much this mediocre series

just imagine how beautiful their children's jaws would be

it must really suck to be you dude

i hate everything and am a bitter, cynical, joyless fag just like you, but even I was able to enjoy the show

have you considered just killing yourself? you might not be able to ever feel joy again

roflmao, that projecting
the series is mediocre AT BEST, deal with it you autistic emo queen

There is an infinite number of dimensions out there with endless possibilities yet none exist where that meme is even remotely funny.

it wasn't projecting, i'm just 100% sure based on your disposition that you're a miserable person too

seriously, i think it'd be a good idea and I know you've been dwelling on it recently. Just go through with it. Your mom won't really care that much anyway.

also i'm not even upset about you not liking the show, which is only good and not great. i watched it once and dont want to watch it again or anything, it's not a marvel. but it was certainly enjoyable and the fact that you are denying that is, I think, indicative of your disposition.

you're a miserable and sad person, and you probably make everyone around you miserable and sad too. It'd just be better for the world if you killed yourself.

the storyline is just bad
the acting is bad
the cgi and the effects are bad

the series is just mediocre, and it does not deserve the hype it's getting, period.

if you get this mad cuz someone insults your mediocre new favorite series on a an anonymous myanmarese origami imageboard, you have a problem friend

thats the point

>my opinion is mine and so it's better

get fucked, the only bad acting was Winona's, storyline was good, cgi could be better but still wasn't that cringe worthy

you've got some issues to work through my man

is that moot?

babyfat jean ralphio is such a weird casting choice for a chad

She weighs 30 lbs, though

i hope you're memeing that's awful

Why's everyone hating on Barb? She's got child bearing hips and some of those shy nerdy girls are freaks in bed.

this show is so fucking trash

Storyline isnt terrible it's not bad but it's not great. There were 2 good actors in the show (chief and Jonathan). The effects were pretty good for the most part.

It doesn't deserve the hype but they made the characters likeable in the first episode (which was the best one).

6/10 show.

>nice in the end

he was fucking solid throughout

You did it user. Good memework

This thread sucks. Where's all the froggos?

a show that its best episode is the first one is like those movies that all decent scenes are in the trailer

and there's a long list of them

just saying

Finished episode 2 earlier, I like the show so far. the acting isn't that bad so far, besides maybe will's mom

did u just imply winona is bad?

Perfect.

She is.

You wanna go outside and fight me shirtless in some mud?

>the guy on the left was a pointless fucking character,
Not really.
> at least Saint Chad was nice in the end
Your thoughts are stupid.

>she was majorly autistic
You should post less on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums in general.

That guy needed to exist so that Steve could tell him to fuck off as part of his development. He was a one note character who served his purpose.

>ST producents are worried about her not being able to be in season 2

She can be the S2 monster

You want me to suck your dick? I'll suck your dick til you cum faggot.

fuck

no

why

Will Thickness be in anything else this year?

Nope! Jonathan is getting the Hollywood bump up. Everyone else is sucking dick under the overpass in 5 years.

god i would bang nancy's skeleton out

Thanks Mr. Skeletal

This

anyone who cares about anything beyond her face is a degenerate anyway. She is magical.

So what did Steve do exactly to make him a dbag?

Has she been in anything else?

WHERE IS SHE????

Nothing. /r9k/ being salty as usual, the only bad thing he did was writing nancy is a slut on the theater.

She was in a Hannah Montana movie or episode or something. I haven't seen it but I've seen screencaps and she doesn't look nearly as pretty.

But her performance throughout those 8 episodes of ST was amazing. Her face is so expressive and I basically don't even know what happened in her storyline because I was just staring at her the whole time.

I don't even ever go all waifufag over girls like this. But I don't want to fuck Nancy, I'm in love with her.

maybe lurking here is just morphing me into a neet

Wasn't it his friend who actually wrote it though? Still doesn't make it right to stand and watch but yea.

Pretty sure you're right, OP pic on the left did the spraypaint.

Steve did nothing wrong. If he gets a haircut I would even approve of him being with Nancy.

I approve of no one but me being with my waifu, thank you very much

Yeah Steve just allowed his friend to do it.

Steve's arc was very complete, everything bad he did he made amends for. He washed the writing off, he got Jonathan a new camera, he ditched his asshole friends and he stayed and fought the monster when he could've ran.

Just marathoned the first 8 episodes
Did I like it?

yeah probably

but that monster was disappointing for sure

>Nancy still doesn't date Jonathan at the end of the season despite getting along great and going through so much together

Why

which one?

Because Steve "redeemed" himself and now Mr. Skeletal can have her dream badboy jock boyfriend and be with the cool kids.

Because

And she wasn't physically attracted to him

Because he didn't fuck her when she gave him a chance. He failed the test and therefore isn't worthy of skelepussy.

>that constant light flashing in the finale

We get it, your scared of how bad your cgi is, but that doesn't mean you can just give me a seizure

>Like he's not going to end up with her in the end.
I mean, really user.

I wish you faggots would stop comparing Johnathan to yourself just because he's fucking weird. I doubt any of you stupid fucks would go half a mile to find you're little brother let alone another dimension.

>im not emotionally or mentally disturbed by you disliking a show i like
>but you should kill yourself for not liking the show i like

when u project so hard u blind urself to ur own hypocrisy

If Johnathan couldn't get a gf while fighting inter-dimensional monsters and being a fucking hero then what hope have we? It makes it even sadder.

This looks like a shitty high school drama. Is it actually worth my time?

I realized a while ago that every single time someone insults or talks about another user they're projecting

It looked like he was well on his way to fucking the sister until that last completely tacked on afterthought of a epilogue.

I feel like the show was originally suppose to end with just that one season but they thought otherwise later on.