Sup Forums what would you do if these two were fucking in the bathroom stall next to yours?

Sup Forums what would you do if these two were fucking in the bathroom stall next to yours?

fap

honestly just leave em to it

If I found myself in a stall next to them it would probably be due to my desire to take a shit.

I'd use extreme force coupled with grunting noises and attempt to have the fiercest, most intense shit of my life.

With my now prolapse anus and popped blood vessels I'd try my hardest to stay conscious enough to hear their reaction before fainting.

Cheer them on, naturally.

interbreeding a monkey with a 2 iq girl?

They both go to college.

Oh, I see. Yeah. No stupid people in college. I guess you're right.

U mad?

Why would I care?

it was a joke you fucking incompetent stupid nignog

vomit

Sneakily record them and fap to it the rest of my life,

Do you have BBC Boss?

Lmao there are so many posts like this where people instigate arguments by responding with "you mad?"

Are you so desperate for attention that you decide to spend your waking hours on Sup Forums in an attempt to have that one racist virgin respond to you so you can post a picture that might just be able to rustle his jimmies of a couple kissing/dancing etc.?

A lot of the people on here just see a boyfriend and girlfriend and have a thought about what the chicks tits look like. All you are doing is embedding the racists virgins racist and sexually frustrated thoughts.

.... unless of course you already know this, are one of those racist virgins, and are attempting to create more like minded people in the off chance you will finally be able to make a friend

He got ya girl.

take a shit

Tl;dr.
Niggers suck

y-y-you too!

>360 and moonwalk out the bathroom

Huh... that's weird. I don't see my hand anywhere in that photo

>giving a shit what some coalburner does in her spare time
>giving a shit what some black guy does with his spare time

why the fuk is it always the blond girls with da bbc

dat swedish cuck blood dayum

98.7% of white people have small cocks and will truly never satisfy their Wife or girlfriend. 68% of married white women have admitted to be more sexually attracted to other races. Except their own and asians.

Wait until he's done and suck the cum out of her used pussy