Most men have their first experience of woman as a sexually desirable creature in the department store...

Most men have their first experience of woman as a sexually desirable creature in the department store, where the young explorer happens into the pantyhose isle. Stretched out before widening eyes and tightening groins a gallery of women in shirts, but apparently nude from the waist down. Well rounded buttocks, thighs and calves on display. Panty hose! The wonder of 20th century underwear technology!
These young explorers, grown to be men but still piqued by their earliest adventures, find themselves in a strange world where erotic undergarments are now outer wear. Daily wear. Jiggling delightfully at work. Sheer and glossy at the park. Tantalizing us from the next pew.
"They are comfortable!"
"Everything is covered!", she proclaims to her department manager as he sips his coffee, noting her Cleft of Venus and utter lack of panties.
Is anyone truly opposed to yoga pants? Resoundingly no. The trend of women wearing yoga pants is a mildly erotic fantasy that men see played out daily everywhere from the grocery store to the doctors office.
Any protestations heard from men were deliberately tailored to encourage the, "I do what I want!" crowd to rush out and purchase several pair of the thinnest, most translucent yoga pants available. Put you tiny, flipflop clad foot down and prove to the world that no man is going to tell you what to do or what to wear!

This thread is everything that is wrong with Sup Forums. user types a well thought out post will pic related and Sup Forums ignores it.

Mammary glands containers or you are invited to leave this place and reach a more suitable to your needs yet uncomfortable one OP .

Implying anything written was well thought out or original. Yes, yoga pants look nice. Men like them.

The fuck did you expect? A philosophical discussion over how nice it is to look at asses in skin tight spandex?

There's nothing to discuss though. It's pretty much factual lmao.

Just because there is no echo does not mean it did not happen.

I don't need to add to the op because the op said enough. Everything from there devolves into shitposting and saucefagging as always.

Post more yoga pants btw. New computer, need a folder for that shit.

I as a man have started wearing sweat pants when I don't want to give a fuck. Not as sexual but just as lazy and casual.

Second post is op samefagging to prove Sup Forums would rather argue than agree.

Yet now yoga pants are a thing of the old timers.
Try resisting to stocking pants, which is, perhaps, the next norm.

It is a wonderfull time to be alive.

Writing tool in the posterior as is customary in this sort of place

Cool story bro

Op=Dude

I like it.

My theories about women are still evolving. So my mind is still ticking over whether true love exists or not. I still have a few experiments on the ideas of true love. Whether a woman can match in a feminine way the abilities of a man. So far results point to the idea that they do not but processes are not complete.
The two theories I have are that, one, women and men are a match made in heaven where the women can compliment a man's abilities in ways no man can match. (Heterosexual man here).
Two, the second of my theories, is that no woman matches a man perfectly and that women and men are random bits of chemicals that occur in the most random of senses. That from quarks to quasars there is no true love. That women are best served as submissive qt3.14s.
I see no reason as of yet, I stress yet, as my hopes that there is true love is undying, to believe that women can match man in the way one would make true love.
I have a number of experiments to run throughout my life to exhaust the theory and I will post to Sup Forums with conclusions.
I digress, there is money to make and there is at least one woman I need to pursue and explain my predicament to. If she turns out to be the woman's eyes I need and my true love in this manly world I will honourably swear my honour and heart to.

Can you define true love?
If it is a thing to be defined, then obviously it must exist.
If it is not, then it does not exist.

True love is the idea that there is one partner per human intended by the designers of this holographic universe. One partner perfectly intended to bring that human to highest understandings of love.
Ideas can be false.
I would gladly spend 10000 years in an eternal search as to the existence of true love and happly walk away a playa if the search was futile.

theres a lot more wrong than this

A significant problem that I have encountered trying to find, or prove the existence of true love is that there are so many sociopathic narcissistic and psychopathic women out there who don't love anyone but themselves. Cluster b disorders are rampant. Unfortunately this cues all my test results. But who am I to complain period pussy is pussy even if the head attached to it isn't screwed on right.

>understanding good women

So you treat there true love as an idea.
Furthermore state that you lack any real understanding of this idea of true love as it takes someone else fitting a specific criteria to attain this understanding.
Yet you say that true love most be this.

You see that that is circular reasoning and doesn't make any sense except to you maybe?

Don't get me wrong I understand what you are looking for. But the way you go about it is.. quite funny.

I haven't explained how I will go about this for the next 10 thousand years but for the closest goal I have which is one particular woman I have residual feelings for.

The great idea to understand true love is to first understand the self and his environment.

dumb

we found the footfag

I disagree. There are infinite combinations of "perfect matches". It's a choice two people make.

There are infinite combinations of good parents, a choice two people make.
The idea of true love is that it is perfect and that there is only one combination.

I don't know. You might be right. It's interesting to think about but pretty hard to prove. Good luck.