You libcuck snowflakes are ruining a good man. Are you happy now?

You libcuck snowflakes are ruining a good man. Are you happy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html
documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html#document/p1
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html?utm_term=.71c3b1ecbb75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Donald J. Trump
>a good man

pick one

This is gonna be good...

when a nobody speaks, nobody listens.

There's no proof he did anything illegal.

>NO PROOF
>NO PROOF
>NO PROOF

that's been released to the public

yet

Libs tend to stay on reddit since there's no way to censor opposing viewpoints on Sup Forums

what's the proof?

any day now. any day.

>that's been released to the public
>yet
can you not read?

anyone want to mess with a liberal dyke whore?

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html

i read that it's been released, but what is it?

lol wtf a non-left article on CNN?

He's almost having a nervous breakdown, not done yet. Done when he's running around naked on the White House lawn draped in a Russian flag. Work to be done.

There are reports that Trump is crying himself to sleep these days. His only options are to quit and face the shame or ride it out and get hung for treason.

That needs to be updated, yesterday trump is now officially being investigated

Obligatory Korean girl.

You sound triggered. Are you in a safe space?

>lol wtf a non-left article on CNN?
I realize you've been brainwashed to believe that any non fox news station is a liberal run conglomerate that solely exists to disparage the "truth" of fox news but surely even you could have spotted the "opinions" subdomain in the url.

FOR FUCKING WHAT?

"We've seen no proof from classified, ongoing investigation!!"

- The dumbest humans in this country

He dished it out but now little Donny Trumpkins can't handle being on the receiving end. Typical.

Classified, huh? What have they got to hide? The fact that there's no proof, huh?

>NO PROOF
>NO PROOF
>NO PROOF

He ruined himself snowflake

He did, in fact, fire James Comey and Preet Bharara because he didn't like what they were investigating.

That's a fact.

Obstructing justice, which he did.

Conservatives are such beta fucking faggots. I think it's hilarious. You're all mocho, guns blah, obamas from kenya rar, nigger are dogs har, fags should die gar! But the second you take any heat you start whining like the little bitches you are.

In before libtard. I'm not a liberal. I'm actually a conservative. I'm just not dumb enough to be conned by trump. And that's all he is, a bad conman.

Pic unrelated?

They may have something, they may have nothing. The funny thing about classified investigations is the public is not privy to it.

The one thing we *do* know is it's still ongoing. Take from that what you will, but to decide there's no evidence is moronic.

any day now, any day.

no snowflake they just don't share your opinion.

Keep supporting Trump. We Muslims will make you pay...

>Allah is the greatest

who's crying on the internet everyday???

My opinion is I'm not privy to the investigation. Anyone who makes assumptions about an open investigation is intellectually dishonest at best, but more likely a total dullard.

so much butthurt

You are. Berniebros have the balls to use their Second Amendment rights.

Trump whines on Twitter. Does that count?

Sage

Trumptards who want to protect dear leader from justice.

triggered. you're right about your opinion.
nobody cares.

Seriously how dumb are you?

August 1994 - Starr investigation starts
September 1998 - Starr report
December 1998 - Impeachment starts

sure kid. reading comprehension.

My opinion is I don't know what there is or isn't because I'm not privy to the investigation.

Other people: HAVEN'T HEARD ANY EVIDENCE HE MUST BE CLEARED!!!!!

I believe they already have the proof, but they'll never release it. Instead, they'll let the bastard finish his term and he'll gtfo of office.
Think about it. If Russia DID infact fuck with the voting system with some stupid hack or something, or had any role in it, Americans would flip the fuck out and never trust the voting system ever again. It's literally the only thing (voting) Americans feel as to having a say in this country. You throw that shit away from them? They're gonna cause a huge shit storm.
So to avoid a shit storm, and to let the sheep continue being sheep, they're gonna keep shit quiet.

look at all the butthurt I created.

Yes, you should brush up on it.

What's really funny about the "Any day, I'm sure it'll be any day" people who deny anything will come of this investigation is that they don't have any sense of history. This shit takes time, and it looks like nothing until it all comes together.

This guy knows what's up.

nah, you're just dumb

no one cares kid. you're a nobody crying on the internet.

>If Russia DID infact fuck with the voting system with some stupid hack or something
They did.

The woman who leaked the NSA report confirmed that. It did happen, and she's going to jail for leaking it.

It's almost as much butthurt as a Catholic priest. You really want to be in that group?

Proving your willful ignorance, lack of attention to detail, and lack of reading comprehension. I have no support for Hilary, but i wasn't stupid wnough to believe trumps cons.

You probably really believe obama was a kenyan dont you? My sperm probably has a higher iq than you...

yawn, the rubber and glue defense.
sure is summer

Ecstatic! Let the meltdown begin.

yawn. ad homs.

Just making sure you can keep up.

Leaked NSA doc showing Russia's involvment in hacking/phishing:

documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html#document/p1

Trump was briefed on all this months ago, why did he deny this publicly? Why did they invite Russia for dinner at the white house and only let Russian media photo graph?

so much more butthurt.
why does the left keep crying?????

All you have to do is look at his Twitter to see he is the biggest fucking snowflake of them all. Flip out melt downs Everytime someone criticises him or disagrees with him. What a fucking cunt.

irony - conservative white boys calling diverse liberals snowflakes.

sorry I made you sad kid.

Because he doesn't CARE.
They did it to help him, why would he do anything to piss them off?

sure kid

Because when they stop crying they start shooting, as Scalise found out yesterday.

Yes.

You guys know this is who you're arguing with on Sup Forums, right?
Right?

Uses ad hominem argument. Gets ad hominem response. Cries "ad homs!"

>edition.cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html
fake and gay (editorial =/= hard news)

It's amazing on the timing on this. Found out the guy that tried to kill the republicans is a hard core democrats that follows the narrative portrayed by all the news and celebrities. And an amazingly enough an un-ided source just so happens to leak this. Saying Trump is under criminal investigation. Well it looks like their plan to take the shooter off the front page of news worked

This might be the most damning thing of all. He most likely did not collude with Russia. Howerver, he is so desparate to prop up his own self importance he will (has) obstruct(ed) justice so people won't question the legitimacy of the election. Despite the fact he'd still be president regardless.

Yes, I realize that your ignorance is bliss and you don't care. Just try to imply an ounce of logic in your arguments.

Not seeing evidence in a highly classified investigation is, well, pretty expected. It's not proof that there's nothing there. Anyone who comes to that conclusion is a partisan puppet.

It's like they're reading the Fox News/Brietbart playbook.

Holy fuck Trump is a literal cuck.

>knows Russia attempted to hack voting software and undermine our democracy
>praises Putin constantly
>Invites him into oval office

You think he let Putin fuck Melania?

Proof has also been showed via leaked documents that Trump campaign members had numerous communications with the Russians during the campaign which goes hand in hand with this story. Trump was involved so of course he wasn't going to admit it publicly.

I trust Mueller whatever he says goes

End of story. No more arguing about it. Get back to the issues.

>has also been showed

*has also been shown

Learn proper English shareblue.

they wont be happy until we get the usual globalist owned by the co-operations and foreign governments shit lord up in there

like Hillary Obama Bill

Do the people here not trust Mueller?

Conservatives don't trust anyone, except Alex Jones

The several cases of observation of justice, including the one he tried to do on the current investigator

If they so happen to find the Russia and Saudi ties then they happen to find the ties

yes.

This really the best bait you got? Fucking amateur summerfag hour up in here.

Just wait until they dig into the money. Then shit is going to get real. The obstruction charge is going to be minor in comparison.

Everyone did. Then it started to look like it wasn't going Trump's way, now everyone's bending over backwards trying to discredit him.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html?utm_term=.71c3b1ecbb75

I'm bemused by the fact that 270 people chose this putz to represent us.

WaPo is not a credible news source anymore. I believe this is possible, I would just have to hear it from someone credible.

It worked for you.

Yes

Who do you consider credible?

Who is more violent, muslims or lefties?

Funny, now the GOP wants facts...

>www.washingtonpost.com

lol no.
a REAL source

"The sources that produce stuff we don't like are fake sources!"