60s psych.
I don't know as I'm not 16
Animal Collective
Early Dubstep
House/Techno

Hotline Miami 2 OST

Maybe for Ket

That's for Weed

Idk what you're sayinng. DXM can be a fantastic drug at high doses. It's an easily accessible analogue to Ketamine.

For which one?

it's for all of them

For some reason, I really like black metal + ket.

MDMA makes upbeat music sound like sex. Damn I wish I was rolling right now.

I really like listening to shoegaze when high or tripping.

Anything you like sober will sound like sex on LSD. I prefer instrumentals on LSD because it leaves more room for the imagination. Lyrics can sometimes be 'sobering'. Shrooms is about the same.

DXM is dumb don't fucking do it. Same with Ketamine.

MDMA...go to a concert and rage your face off. Sitting and listening to music is dumb rolling.

Also, don't listen to music if you try DMT, it makes the trip worse/less strong usually.

For LSD, I actually prefer Currents to Innerspeaker.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=382s

Why is DXM and Ket dumb? Dissos are fucking great.

oh one final thought: this music video fucked with me on LSD:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLPj36wOYRI

Meh I guess I shouldn't judge. Just always seemed lame to me.

2nd Plateau DXM makes everything seem plastic and toylike. It guges you a sense of wonder very different from acid. It's like being inside the Simpsons. I definitely rec roboing with friends. Dacing is fun too. The energy isn't as overwhelming as acid.

Interesting. I do like the intensity of LSD's energy giving powers. I've tripped three times on LSD, and the last two have been more mentally trippy as opposed to intensely visual, so that could be a nice change.

Plebs

Tame Impala are a fucking pleb pop band, you tasteless fucks

The other day me and couple of frieds took 2 and half tabs and it was particulary mentally intense. Some fell in a thought loop and me and another friend tried to take him out but only contributed to it. It was a wild ride. After the peak had died out we decided to Robo and suddenly everything was warm and fuzy. It's like turning on a switch, there's no come up like acid. Tripping on acid and then on dxm was like two different nights squeezed into one. We decided to call it Robo Switching.

>all this normie shit
DUDE

2011 is calling

Yeah the thought loops are always wild. I was on a 300 ug trip once and it was starting to get cold outside so we came inside to watch a youtube music video playlist we had set up. Problem was we were so impaired and confused we kept playing the same 4-5 songs and it kick started a series of intense thought loops that we didn't leave for hours. Crazy stuff man.

fuck you bitch.

When I trip on acid I usually like to fry during the day and go do something active like hike or go to the beach. If I'm alone this is the time when I will listen either to my favorite stuff or albums that I've never heard before. Then when I'm unwinding at home I prefer to watch music videos which can be way more fun than just listening to music especially truly great performances or pieces

Tl;dr
Fry acid and watch music videos and shit

youtu.be/uHhPmXqts3M?t=6m40s

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AVHXO3UlhU

youtube.com/watch?v=5aeukmFc3sU
youtube.com/watch?v=lA0dGYgk22U
youtube.com/watch?v=4l15evegaKo

Oh and check these OP. They are fun on acid because the video artwork is a semi-static background and it looks fucking wonderful on LSD. Plus the music will sound rich and deep and just great.

t. Fan of Lame Cuntpala

They're rip off version of better bands and watered down enough so they can sell pop hits and be a label money maker

The music is utter garbage.

It's music for people who have never taken psychedelics but pretend they have done.

>LSD?
Ryo Fukui is best but any piano jazz is great
>DXM?
never done it
>Shrooms?
Chance the Rapper - Coloring Book
>Ketamine?
Coil - ...and the Ambulance Died in His Arms
>MDMA?
New Order - Substance (especially if your molly is cut with speed which it probably will be)

is a 3rd plateau DXM trip more or less intense than a mushroom trip?

I don't give a fuck about their background or the politics of their music. I enjoy it. I've also listened to a significant amount of psychedelic music spanning decades. Your fucking opinion is your opinion.

Also, thanks for subtly letting everyone know you are oh-so experienced with hallucinogenic drugs. I'm sure you are so much more experienced than all of us posting in a drug related thread on Sup Forums. Fuck you. I bet you are so god damn boring and lonely IRL.

currents is their lamest album to trip to, barely even psych

buzzwords general

I bet you're one of those idiots that thinks any artist in any genre that actually has semi popular appeal is bad. But I bet you cockride pitchfork and everything they review, yet they are the first search result on google for "music review" and is read by more music fans than any other review source.

It's very different. It's not a psychedelic al though it makes hallucinate. It's a warm fuzzy opiate feeling along with a feeling of not quite being yourself. As if he body you're in doesnt belong to you.

whats a mushroom trip like?

Not this guy but I'll give you my take. I took a . 1/8th fairly late at night my first time. All indoor trip. Took about an hour to settle in. Very euphoric. Generally happy and smiling non stop and would laugh at anything. The visuals were like a step down from LSD to me, and very different. Anything static like a curtain or a wall or any object I focused my vision on was slightly wavy and surreal. Sometimes I had intense moments where looking at something like a flower vase would cause an explosion of color briefly. Tripped for a solid 4-5 hours then had about a 4-5 hour come down. So about half as long as LSD time-up wise. 8/10 would recommend. (also, do it on a nice summer day and go outside)

did you freak out at all? curious because im going to take mushrooms for the first time in about a week and i have no experience with heavier drugs. just weed and DXM

oh and also, to anyone wondering that hasn't done hallucinogenics: The physical intoxication of a 'normal' dosage trip, i.e. 200-300 ug for LSD and 1.5-3.5 grams of shrooms , can be compared to an intense marijuana high as a basic starting point. Everything else is very different.

>t. Tame Impala fanboys
Did I hit too close to home, lads? Aww, shame!

Don't blame me because you have terrible fucking taste. Tame Impala are the Katy Perry of psychedelia, or Bieber, or whoever. Meaning, they are trash, garbage, worthless, exists solely to make money, etc.

>Le cool trippy effects wooo trippy dude
>G chord played through a delay pedal
>Dude LSD imagery bro cool woah
Wow, great music dude! So trippy bro!

It's fucking Starbucks music at best.

>But I bet you cockride pitchfork and everything they review
I've never even read Pitchfork in my life, but nice try faggot. Don't they review Hip-hop and shit? I'd have thought Pitchfork would be more in the corner of Tame Impala than most other publications, you stupid cunt, lol.

Run along and pretend you've done LSD elsewhere, retards

first see my other comment
also, not really. Golden rule for first time is to be somewhere comfortable, not be in crowds or near strangers, and going into it with a positive mindset and no stress.Your first trip you may want a sober sitter, and maybe a friend to trip with. These will help the experience. After your first time, you'll be comfortable with the experiences and be able to do it solo. have fun and be safe.

so what would be the optimal shroom dosage for a first timer? if i was going to buy some from a dealer how much should i buy?

can you just stop holy shit you are misinformed

Lots of energy but you can't do anything with it. A lot of distortion regarding color, movement, and size. And general euphoria.

Honestly, people will disagree with my but if you wanna really have a nice first time I'd get an eighth which is 3.5 grams obviously. Do not heat them before eating, I'd recommend putting them on a PB&J or something.

psychedelics are dependent on dose and your set and setting, if you go in scared in a shitty environment you will have a bad time, if you in a comfortable place and looking forward to the experience you'll have a good time

as for the original question acid is the best for music, shrooms produce similar musical enhancement but i find the afterglow is so short that you don't really get that much time to concentrate on music, ketamine is pretty good but not close to psyches and also it makes my memory go to shit, i've not tried the rest

don't worry about him, just let him do his thing.

i'd say 200-300ug of acid is not a normal dose, 100ug is the classic standard dose and going beyond 200 is getting into pretty trippy territory, beyond 300 is v likely to cause ego death

and honestly i wouldn't compare psyches to weed at all beyond "you'll think deeper about shit"

Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland
Ultimate Spinach - Ultimate Spinach/ Behold & See
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwuq0vPpgoM

the first time I tripped was 300 ug. If you actually think you can egodeath from 300 ug you are fucking retarded and have never tripped. Please do not listen to this idiot. 1 tab is USUALLY 100 ug but 1 tab is not a very intense starting experience

btw, egodeath is minimum 400-500 ug.

i said beyond 300ug and ego death is possible on even lower doses especially combined with weed

drugs are subjective and psyches aren't a joke, don't listen to this idiot he's an irresponsible kid

pretty much this

>Misinformed
I don't think so mate
What's wrong? Truth hurt?
If you don't like differing opinion, then this isn't the site for you, moron

Most lsd you can buy is either not lsd or underdose. The actual data on lab-grade lsd confirms the other posters opinion. You would freak the fuck out from 300ug of actual lsd, user. The tabs you buy on the street are likely underdoes by 60% what they tell you it is.

13th Floor Elevators
Public Image Ltd.
world music
Happy Mondays
New Order

I'm literally a safety ranger when it comes to drugs bro. See my other 15 will informed comments on this thread encouraging safe and fun experiences. First off, smoking weed GREATLY enhances the trip and is not recommended first time unless it is post rolling come down and you want brought back up. Drugs may be subjective but I have decent experience with many drugs in many situations and I have never had anyone egodeath by accident with me.

your opinion =/= truth, stay retarded

I'm rolling right now ama

I order directly from suppliers online and pay with bitcoin. Who the fuck gets from the streets anymore?

My opinion is the truth in this case though
Tame Impala are garbage

No one cares faggot

what's the meaning of life?

Yeah that shit is no different

so why call somebody a fucking retard when it's pretty common knowledge that going beyond 200ug especially first time is likely to be very intense? i just want to ensure people have a good time without the risk of freaking out

you can easily tell this guy is a neckbeard who's never been to a party

Do you buy the liquid or blotters? If it's blotters, the same applies.

ket was really addicting to me and shrunk my bladder. had me pissing all day

So if all manufactures are under-dosing each tab, and we all are getting 60% of what we think we are taking, than how does my original statement really change...

w.r.t dose there are a couple reputable sellers, although if you're getting a sheet once you prob have no context of what the dose it

regarding whether its acid or nbomes, idk why people don't just get test kits theyre like 20 dollars

Candy flipping is great desu. Next time drop some acid and roll. Great time.

Psytrance

what are you listening to right now?

blotters. so yes, I will accept that under-dosing is a thing. Although my last order was 300 ug tabs. Also, from what I've head through the grape vine, a lot of people are starting to overdose the blotters slightly because people have been leaving bad reviews..

It means you haven't actually done the dosage you think you have. Your 400ug experience would actually be around 240. You'd be telling someone to do a quantity you have no idea what it's effects actually are like.

I was going to do that once but I pussied out. Ended up doing the acid on a different day and my friend had a really bad trip and had to be detained, we should've just candyflipped
youtube.com/watch?v=6M0xdLO_bmo

>I've head through the grape vine, a lot of people are starting to overdose the blotters slightly because people have been leaving bad reviews..

Idk about that. Historically it's been the opposite. Also, it's good to always test it too to make sure you're gettign acid. You don't want to be sold Nbombe. 2C and LD are fine even if they're not lsd.

listening to this on L is one hell of a ride. also master of reality.

For the sake of our argument and anyone reading this thread:

For a more safe time first time I'd say 1.75 grams of shrooms and 1-1.5 tabs of acid. If you want an intense shroom trip, 3.5 grams and 2-3 tabs of acid. Better? also yes, use a test kit.

i heard somebody had goblin bombs lab test and they were overdosed by like 10-20ug, in my experience the effects were beyond what people report for the dose but i think i'm sensitive to psyches in general

Can you, cunt? I don't think you can

you should drop acid, it might help you with your problems

I'd say 1-1.5 tabs for first timer. After you establish a reputable connection 2-3 tabs. My hughest has been around 360-400ug or so. It was sold as 600ug.

Are you stupid?

There are ways to fool basic test kits and the "reputable sellers" are mostly fake reviews

95 percent of LSD sold online is garbage

You've never dropped acis in your life though have you?

That's pretty large. Did you experience egodeath? I've never done over 300 like I said. 300 had some..'hairy' moments I'll say.

Not who you're replying to but this might be true but if you take your time, do research, talk to people on forums like TMG, you can easily find great stuff. Yeah people who just go on and buy the first thing they see get fucked a lot of the time. You have the same problem with street dealers, some are great, some are shit, you have to be smart

multiple times alone, a couple times with friends, i've also done shrooms, dmt and 4-aco-dmt

i also have good job and lots of pals :)

this. if you know your way around finding high quality stuff is easy peasy.

Not really. Just the most massive thought loop. I took it with four people. We were all thought looping into each other. Really fascinating, frustrating and scary.

I feel like the baseline visuals and thought loops are the two most defining traits of LSD trips desu.

why the fuck was desu added to this. I did not type this.

They've been for me. But the one i had at that dose was actually kinda interesting. The loop was very visual as well. You could see it unfold and fold again.

i'd say defining traits are the long duration and the cartoony nature of it compared to shrooms

Did they starts to filter t b h again? desu test

oh also that acid kinda warns you that you're entering something dark, giving the opportunity to change the music or go to another room or something, while with shrooms you're in a scary place without knowing how it even happened

very true description
and lol yes it seems so

basic bitch taste

i liked this when i was a teen before i took drugs

sure thing mate