>keep ERP and RP in>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yzyI2Lq28AQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basic ass annoying bitch who's like lel guise I'm a grill give me attention
Bitch makes people ask "HER" how charas doing for attention lul. "She" tries to get into "manly hobbies" like guns and cars to try to be a tomboy even though he's a dude and a fruit
Plus all female twitch streamers are attention whores, even if they look a little female on the outside like Louise
But the real question is:
How is she not shit?

Because "she's" the only one a lot of people here would have even the slightest chance with

that last thread was really something. what do people have against sonokawa and louise? i think they're alright

>Yui claimed

Sonokawa is okay
Louise is cringe

>a lot of people wanna bang "her" so "she" must be good
Are you retarded? If you answer that question then you most likely are

fuck tis made me laugh

i see, i just read 's post too
crazy, i shouldnt instigate drama

I'd say mostly the fact they pose as girls for attention

At least Chara acknowledges he's a trap and can joke about it

Did you think that I was defending it?

good thing two girls want me to bang them both at the same time uwu

i havent met chara but she sounds like a pretty cool guy

>chara
>she
Stop

Chara's pretty cringey, but far less so than Louise
At least he doesn't insist you call him a girl and act like he's special because of it

But Louise was born a girl [spoiler]in a man's body[/spoiler]
Wish spoilers worked on Sup Forums

Nothing wrong with calling traps she. It's only obnoxious when they try to pretend they're actually girls.

yes there is
you're enabling them

forgive me for being slightly liberal
how does louise act special? i dont wanna cause a debate, i just wanna know and stuff
and does louise know you dont like her?

I was a girl born in an attack helicopter's body

I cry every day I wake up and see my rotary canon under my blanket

I don't care if Louise knows I don't like him
And every time you talk to him it goes back to "I'm a girl" or "I'm dating Chara"

Claimed

Pfft okay.

oh wow, she must really love chara

does she talk about anything else?

Nothing of value

And the two have yet to meet

wait wait wait

both are transgender and both date online and haven't met yet? this is going to end badly for them

Mugaro claimed.

They both know each other is a tranny
Unless Louise is still sticking to the girl story

But who really cares if it fails, Louise is an attention whore, Chara's probably the best tranny that comes here

As with most Sup Forums ships. It's a bit pathetic.

there are more trannies that come here? and how do you feel about transgender people?

who would you ship yourself with?

You(r waifu)

Sono, Louise and Chara are the ones that come to mind

I don't mind transgenders as long as they don't treat their gender identity as the most important thing about themselves
The more passable ones are obviously better too

you do not touch my waifu

i like how u keep it real, would you date a trans if they were overly passable?

I don't think I could deal with another person with a dick

But then again I've never tried it, maybe I wouldn't mind feeling like a massive faggot

Really though Kanade is top tier.

For sure.

L-lewd I meant in a romantic way, i have to go, bye

I will cut you
not really though
i would want ot cut you , but i wouldn't do it for real, i have to go, bye

Isn't sex a part of romance?

Not like I'd want to date somebody to just effectively be friends

Is anyone else remotely surprised that being on here for too long leads down a dark path? Or are we just acting? I won't even hide it I've done some weird stuff since I started coming here.

>Misaki Claimed

forgot pic

The dark path has led us here in the first place.

Later. Please don't cut me.

I mean, a darker path than the one that lead us here. I mean, dang, I know some people who were really screwed up before and after coming here, more so after coming here.

Really makes one think.

depends on how you treat this place i guess

By dark path you mean becoming an incompetent useless pathetic desperate primitive depressed sleep deprived weeaboo avatarfag sack of fungal cunts? Yeah, sure.

Are you talking about Sup Forums, or /waifu/

Dare I suggest that becoming a trap is probably a dark path?

Your observation, not mine.

Sup Forums in general. Trap-posting, online relationships, and all of the other crap eventually gets to a guy, and for this reason I almost can't blame the dysfunction I see on the people who come here, because many of them just wanted to talk to people or enjoy talking about their favorite anime and instead cut off their penis.

>becoming
being*
you don't come here and change
you come here because of the similarities

>becoming a trap
don't people advocate that it's a birth-condition?
there are also plenty of people here who are just your normal useless neets, the multigendered just make more of a fuss about themselves
it's different people with different conditions

becoming a trap is so late on that path you can't really make it out to be more than a symptom

where is ikarous?

I started browsing Sup Forums a few years ago because I was bored of /r9k/
As for /waifu/, it put out the immediate fire, but I'm still just as autistic, maybe a bit more so than before

It's called addiction, you are addicted to Sup Forums and feel trapped.

That was smart. Rather surprising coming from a cesspit like this

i don't appreciate a patriotic idiot calling me smart
go back to your steppes

bep bop

Here a question: Would you A. Buy a life size Dakimakura of your waifu (i.e if she 5 foot 6 the pillow would be 66 inches) or B. buy a alarm clock that when it recognized that you are out of bed she will say good morning to you (with her personality; since we know some are like good morning honey and others are like wake your ass up) and light up with your waifu picture or C. a watch were when you push a button she will tell you the time in her voice and say something like alarm when off if the alarm is going off

Hey Yuno

the daki is the least autistic which is quite surprising
A
bc i'd love to have the guts to actually get one

Is all 3 not an option? If not, I'd probably go with the daki
I can make an alarm clock to do B, and I don't use a watch because I just use my phone with a picture of my waifu on the lock screen anyway

*cough* *cough* I am not Yuno *cough*

Here

I'll be sure to mention the second I care about your opinion. Until then,feel free to shut the fuck up.

Fear

I don't believe that to be part of any birth condition.

I know a personal friend whom I love very much has been persuaded by people who have cut off their bits to consider doing the same on here.

I hear that. Idk. Maybe some of us are better off because we've been terribly lonely in the past and tried to make friends, find girlfriends, etc, using the motivation of our dark times. Have you tried that?

Probably.

>daki

good Lord.

Hm?

>having friends and girlfriends
Who the fuck do you take me for? I can barely go out of my house without stressing out

Oh, nothing to worry about.

Your horse is pretty high, better make sure you don't fall off

How do you survive without seeing the sun?

where's ikarous?

Quite easily. I see it more than I want to, because I keep needing to go out. School is done now though, so I don't have to do that
Hehe xd

stop being a pussy and go outisde

Alright then.

Unlike you I get back the fuck up on it.
The message below also applies to you and your shitty compatriots

Fuck off.

Last summer, which was barely one year ago, I was sitting in my house completely alone after classes ended, I'd failed a class, had zero RL friends, and saw no one for almost two months at a time. It was about the third summer I spent completely alone.

Last fall, I went through some more events that finally forced me sit down and think about what I wanted to do. Using that motivation, I forced myself to meet like-minded people and found myself back with a girl I really liked in the past IRL.

So no, I'm not *that* much better off than a year ago, but I have a few friends.

You could try it.

just tell me where she is and i will leave

I found some leaked footage of Alice
youtu.be/yzyI2Lq28AQ

At the end of the day, you're here just like we are

he just doesn't want to accept the fact that he is getting the exact same thing out of this as we are
no matter his attitude

im glad i never saw spongeshit as a kid

Anyways, how's the thread treating ya?

she's on my dick :^)

Why the fuck should I give you anything you want? Go fuck yourself

I was not here the past few days or weeks even. You fail as much in logic as you fail in life.

pls, i have the only dick she wants/needs
tell me you pos

Ehh it's ok I guess. I'm still kinda waking up.

But you came back.

Well that completely invalidates the point
It certainly wasn't that you still come here, even if it is just to complain and insult people

I'd just assume you'd have no reason to come here if you were so much better than us

Being ostracized for my entire life by everyone other than my family doesn't really entice me to try and meet new people. I don't know how to act around people and I lie to everyone I know in my life to make them think that I'm okay.
The only like-minded people I know are here.
Spongebob is better than me. At least he has a job, his own house, independence and friends

Go and mingle with each other ya pests. I'm not here for anything scum like you has to offer.
Sod off

Been up all night myself, gonna try to make it to 7 pm.

k

I trust you'll have at least one of those things eventually

So you're here just to stroke your ego then?

Well hopefully you can

Stop being a pussy

xd

I would be your friend irl Alice poster

But seeing how you live across the continent we will have to settle for being friends on here :3

Let's hope.

Cute, best Katawa girl.

Wiz claimed.