Mfw stolen bantz assblasted all of Sup Forums

>Mfw stolen bantz assblasted all of Sup Forums

love u man

pol is literal reddit, i can almost hear the heavy breathing from the normies typing those posts

I'm not even mad, seeing assblasted Sup Forumstards is priceless.

Thank you my pooey friend.

Jej we should do this more often.

kek

Why is Sup Forums easy to bait and piss off? They always sperg out over jokes. All they do is reply with stale jokes that they've driven into the ground

wow those are some angry comments rofl good job

pol can't handle the bantz

all those serious responses to every post. i strained so much to classify most of them as banter that i shat my guts out and I still couldn't

>already archived

Sup Forums really can't handle any jokes or criticism

Due to the nature of the board, they're incapable of differentiating between a serious thread and a troll one.
If there is a difference, it's a very slight one.

I hope Hiroshimoot never deletes Sup Forums, so the easily triggered morons can stay there.

Much like SJWs they actively look for things to complain about

That is some high quality kush responses you got there my Paki (paki is not racist because someone from Germany is a German and someone from Scotland is a Scot) friend.

Sup Forums also gets mad as fuck when I roleplay a non-white. Even though I'm a non-white to begin with.

The first 5 were stolen off some thread here, rest was og bantz

You should have done it under Indian proxy for even more booty blasting. If there is one thing that triggers Sup Forumstards more than Muslims and Jews its Indians

>bragging about how cancerous you are.
This is the garbage that ruined Sup Forums.

You're doing Allah's work, amigo

t. not even Muslim

I get my fair share of (You)s when I shitpost there thanks to my flag.

That's top edgy bantz m8, fuck off

based paki is best paki

Well done Mohammad

He didn't come up with it himself and made a fucking thread here linking to it over there.

He thinks he's on fucking reddit like the rest of you.

He was literally in reddit

And so are we right now

It was great regardless.

Is this the lefty/pol/ meeting threat? I lost my big black dildo and was hoping you guys would have few to spare

>the cancerous Sup Forumsleaf is here

@73593627
leaf us alone

hilo latino en Sup Forums para cuando???

>Making fun of me means ur commie/nazi

>responding to leafposts
Don't

My (you)slutting is what brought me fame

You are actually quite based rasheed

>responding to generic toothpaste
Don't

>respond to canada without the fucking leaf
Don't

Never mind guys I just checked the double chan thread and it turns out I just lost mine in my cavernous asshole, apparently it happens all the time and it's the first place to check.

I feel like your flag is missing something

fewer

How dare you attack my sides like that?

Why can't Sup Forums handle banter

Wow Sup Forums sees some mediocre banter for the first time and thinks it's hilarious or takes it seriously. Ever since Trump announced he is running for president that place turned to shit.

Reddit tier teenagers and sad grown men who only came here because of pepe and drumpf.

It was just mid-tier shitposting at best but they still sperged out like that. Honestly it was embarassing

kys chink

Paki can I be your qt black slave?

Only if ur a gril

Well never mind then, another day

Jesus Christ, my sides.

But seriously paki, how did you trigger them with such easy bantz? I mean, back then you had to try if you really wanted to get someone mad. Now all I gotta do post simple shit and everyone loses their minds.

Because it's filled with children and 80 IQ white trash LARPing an ebin meme political movement

Kek

I mean I'm black and even I can handle racial banter here and throw it back, but I've never thought I would ever see members of the right being triggered like the SJW or left they hate.

Its because Im a muslim. Flags like mine are easy bait since pol is full of christians who hate us with every fiber of their being

triggering Sup Forums is my favorite passtime

>this entire thread
Wasn't aware I shared a board with leftie shits

W E W
E
E

Second attempt

>colombian cross-linking

Sup Forums, much like Sup Forums is an entry level board that attracts nothing but edgy children.
They aren't part of a political movement, they are just revelling in their ability to talk shit without consequence.

>mostly reddit
>mostly underage
>hypoctitical
>can't handle the bantz
>circlejerk
>almost a mirror reflection of SJWs

>but muh shia and digits!
Good job, paki

Flag needs a moon or star desu.

BASED PAKIBRO

Sup Forums truly works on another plane of banter.

You should all thank /brit/ for it tbqh

Well you're funny in my book.
I used to browse Sup Forums many years ago, was my home board but I still go back every now and then for certain things. I guess I went through my own political phase but I grew out of it.

Just because we like to trigger some newfags and Redditors doesn't mean we're leftists.
I've been voting right all my life, but I would never ever associate myself with the cancer that is Sup Forums.

Pol is always right and your digits confirm this

>Sup Forums
>Christian
They're not, they're just larping morons

I don't like Reddit, sorry.

Well they hate arabs and us with a passion of a thousand over cooked tendies

I hate spics, sand niggers, kikes, niggers, chinks. There is literally nothing you can do to change my mind.

Sup Forums needs to die already, its full of easily triggered newfags and reddit.
Good job, Pakistan.

kek that was pretty good

Imagine the tears you could create if we actually posted our Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums.
I mean we have threads like that almost every day here.