Was swimming at my apartment complex pool and these girls show up I start talking to them turns out they are freshmen...

Was swimming at my apartment complex pool and these girls show up I start talking to them turns out they are freshmen. It has been half an hour and they are still here they said that "I'm pretty cool" what should my next move be?

Get them to show their tits and post them or GTFO

freshmen in college or high school?

This. There are no other options. Well, killing yourself in front of them is acceptable.

HS

Top old

Discuss with them the benefits of continuing their education past high school.

Also ask them if they have found Jesus yet. If they haven't, ask if they'll look in the bushes for him with you.

if you are browsing Sup Forums while this is happening you already lost.

but incase you really are knucklefuck here are some steps

get some alcohol into play

show your fedora collection

be kawaii as fuck

>Reverse image search
>Find the full size pic
>Fap furiously

If they live in the same complex that means theyll be around just talk to them and when its over say "See you around" it's literally that simple. Just set a foundation

qt ginger knows whats up, other two are clueless.

Offer to get them alcohol, for a favor.

Post it im retarded and can't find it

This

offer them booze, offer them weed, offer them both, get them fucked up, have sex, its really that easy.

rinse, lather, repeat

Have sex with them you idiot.

Get them drunk, stay cool, and let things happen.

ded

what he says, especially the booze.

get sure about their age being legal.

Be pre-emptive.

Walk yourself to the nearest police station and tell them you had sex with a minor.

thats funny gj man

We've done this before.....

Got it all wrong, first you have them drop out, then its the alcohol, after making sure to tell friendo is all good n i got ur back tell say they have adderall and its into the bushes. The children will then rape him and send him off with a 20mg. Pre- emptive and profitable.

Kfm